Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tsurupettan
Mar 26, 2011

My many CoX, always poised, always ready, always willing to thrust.

Eiffel On You posted:

I'm moshing to Coldplay right now. All is better.

Hey when do you want to go see the movie?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

^^: Wouldn't be able to until after May 19th I think. It's a busy May for me :(

Rofl Doomie just deleted like 20 posts from the Vision test center thread. Hahahahah

Vision is a god drat train wreck. I'll say it, with total optimism, Vision is the worst character they've released in the last 12 months. Yeah I know first iteration Susan was exactly 12 months ago.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

What are you disappointed by? The lack of energy on Norn or the gungnir?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah and you said She-Hulk was amazing.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I actually think She-Hulk is still pretty drat good. Mikuywa is the only guy who is truly optimizing her and I've talked to him a lot. She shits out damage and he has had plenty of successful axis raids with her. I'll grab his build when I talk to him next.

Don't get me started on Vishit.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

The Moon Monster posted:

Is Rouge fun/good? I finally scraped together 600 splinters and the whole blue mage gimmick seems cool.

She's got a couple of top tier builds and a fair few that are fun but levelling her up is a huge pain in the rear end because of the whole having to run around trying to find the powers you want thing.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

On the plus side, Black Widow and Hawkeye are basically done now. I think they're gonna be in a great place come Friday. Then add a new animation for HE roll: Aces.

Scarlet Witch is gonna be just fine. Can't complain really about much. Did a fantastic job. Ultron Mode is incredible. I think we will have so much fun there.

New legendaries are cool, despite the nerfs. Will make the new content a little easier. Still has its challenges.

Vision is god awful. I mean, I'll take the other positives over a negative any day.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I don't have the TC installed right now and good luck trying to google anything specific with the word 'Ultron' in it, how is Ultron Mode going to work and not be dull as hell if all you're doing is walking around a map shooting literally the same enemy model and saving occassional civilians, like a less diverse ICP?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Eiffel On You posted:

Vision is god awful. I mean, I'll take the other positives over a negative any day.

Don't give feedback in the feedback thread. It's for bugs only. We don't want to hear about powers that are bad or changes that don't work.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Cosmic world stones are dropping :) :)

In TC

ICR fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Apr 29, 2015

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I checked out the final list of achievements and here's what you need to know.

:spidey:Important Achievement Rewards:spidey:

- Splinter Cell: Loot 2002 Eternity Splinters (grand total, not held at once). Reward - Random Hero Box
- Epic Battles Against The Kingpin: Defeat Cosmic Terminal Kingpin with 50 different heroes. Reward - Battle Damaged Spider-Man Costume (currently impossible)
- Clone Saga 2 Fun for Everyone: Defeat bosses as their playable counterparts 117 times each, on Juggernaut, Doctor Doom, Loki, Magneto, Taskmaster, Venom, and Spider-Man (he fights the Spider-Clones). Reward - Future Foundation Spider-Ham Pet (currently impossible)
- End of the World: Earn over 9000 achievement points. Reward - Gambit Shirtless Costume Trenchcoat Variant
- First Family of Asgard: Complete all of Thor and Loki's achievements as well as Odin related ones. Reward - Loki Prisoner Costume
- Fixit: Defeat 1989 Elite enemies in a bunch of different zones. Reward - Mr. Fixit White Tuxedo Hulk costume
- Tomb Raider: Get a bunch of loot stuff, loot room chests, kill loot room enemies, etc. Reward - Star-Lord Thanos Imperative Costume
- Urban Renewal: Do a lot of stuff in Midtown and ICP. Reward - Urban Camo Velociraptor Pet
- Bah Humbug: Destroy 100 snowmen in Norway. Reward - Personal Snow Flurry visual artifact
- Recruitment Program: Unlock all heroes in the game. Reward - Random Costume Box
- Guarding the Galaxy: Complete all achievements in the category 'Miscelaneous - Guardians', including all personal achievements for Rocket Raccoon and Star-Lord. Reward - Groot Team-Up, Movie Variant
- Alt-aholic III: Get 50 heroes to lv60. Reward - Random Costume Box (currently impossible)
- 365: Complete 365 Shared Quests. Reward - Random Costume Box
- Mutants in a Half Shell: Find the baby ninja turtles in the sewer. Reward - Delicious Pizza
- The Secret of Lieber's Brewhouse: Find the brewmaster hideout in Latveria. Reward - Mug of Grog
- Title Holder: Unlock 10 titles. Reward - Glowing Purple Eyes Visual Artifact (recipe)

That's a RECIPE, as in you can craft as many Glowing Purple Eyes visuals as you want once it's unlocked.

And the big ones:

- Target Aquired: Whoever. Beat Cosmic Terminal or One-Shot bosses a bunch of times. Reward - Boss Unique or Personal Boss Artifact

This number varies. 80 for Lizard and Man-Ape in one-shots, and then between 200 to 600 for Cosmic Terminal bosses depending. Shorter terminals like Shocker and Taskmaster take more kills, long ones like Doom take less.

Note: Doctor Octopus has 'Octobot Controller' listed as his reward. I think this item is new? It's not marked Personal so it must be a unique. It did not replace the Doc Ock Arms in my stash.

Sea Lily fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Apr 29, 2015

Mokhu
Mar 3, 2004

NCAA Hopesman Winner 2008
Fallen Rib
Geez you guys, I find a new thread and see 300 new posts, I thought Gaz got bought out by EA or some poo poo. Should have known better.

Anyways, here's some cool stuff that may find some use in this thread at some point:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, probably gonna do Axis Raid at the usual time Saturday. 11:30AM EDT.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

It's not everyday that ICR displays how small his commitment to Gaz is

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Eiffel On You posted:

Vision being awful is 100% canon.

Elucidarius
Oct 14, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Well this is disappointing. I was hoping he would be fun.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
He's not out yet, so they might turn him around by release. Stranger things have happened.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

I checked out the final list of achievements and here's what you need to know.

This one looks very important for this group.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
There is an achievement for having 42 level 60 cosmics.

(never cosmic)

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Is there still one for like thirty cosmics or whatever

e: yup

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Hogama posted:

This one looks very important for this group.

so much for gaz sticking to their word of giving no further incentives to prestige.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Onslaught orbs killing us when they hit summons is a bug confirmed by Amthua:

quote:

This is a bug i've been looking at. I hopefully have a fix going in that causes the orbs to only attack/damage players. Stay tuned.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

jubelio posted:

so much for gaz sticking to their word of giving no further incentives to prestige.

Blame me. I message Mr Gaz daily asking for more rewards for prestiging. They listened.

It's because they respect my talents and anybody who is a yellowmans.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Eiffel On You posted:

Onslaught orbs killing us when they hit summons is a bug confirmed by Amthua:

Please tell me that works on groot saplings spawned by other players from your insignia. Best way to get people killed.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Lemon Curdistan posted:

He's not out yet, so they might turn him around by release. Stranger things have happened.

He was good 2 TC patches ago where he just needed some small changes(mitigation, regen, etc). Now he got those changes, but at the cost of everything else. :rip:

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003

Eiffel On You posted:

Blame me. I message Mr Gaz daily asking for more rewards for prestiging. They listened.

It's because they respect my talents and anybody who is a yellowmans.

They respect no one.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
Didnt even attempt a good title with this one

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I had been testing exclusively Disruption on TC. Just logged in and tried Decimation. Why would anyone ever play Disruption on live, holy poo poo

Silvergun1000
Sep 17, 2007

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
How does X-23 hold up for endgame stuff? I've gotten her up to 45 and she seems crazy powerful, does it hold up?

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Silvergun1000 posted:

How does X-23 hold up for endgame stuff? I've gotten her up to 45 and she seems crazy powerful, does it hold up?

Na

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Drythe posted:

Wheres the cosmic today gif? Someone post that.

This one?

snergle fucked around with this message at 01:41 on Apr 30, 2015

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Is there a website or in-game window or something you can bring up to check which of the rotating events (midtown madness etc) is active?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Doomsaw said new patch is tomorrow. Oh snap.

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Doomsaw is truly the man of tomorrow. It is already Thursday for him and therefore his tomorrow is actually friday.

funkmeister
Feb 20, 2010

About your father. If it's any help, he's in the ground now. Sure, it's bad news for him. But on the other hand, it's party time for all those little worms.

Eiffel On You posted:

Doomsaw said new patch is tomorrow. Oh snap.

Where?
@DrREchizen said:
thursday or friday?

Doomsaw: Agreed!

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/2474337#Comment_2474337

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Doomsaw posted:

It depends on how many changes we make tonight based on testing (game stuff is solid and we are doing some performance stuff as well).

I'm hoping Thursday sometime, but we'll know by midnight or so.
:iiam:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

Doomsaw posted:

1:53PM
The legendaries are disabled until next patch (tomorrow) since the prices are being reduced.
Flag Quote · 5Insightful Disagree 1Agree 6Awesome 1LOL

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

I love last minute changes to huge game systems. This patch is going to be so awesome. I can't wait. I feel like a kid on Christmas eve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm sure we can find a post Doomsaw posted today that says patch will be 2 days ago from yesterday?

• Locked thread