Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
They didn't add the new barbarian city in the new Diablo 3 patch.

I wanted new areas to explore and to fight that rat king deer guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I didn't know they were adding any content and had shelved that game and now I want to kill the rat king 2

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I didn't know they were adding any content and had shelved that game and now I want to kill the rat king 2

There's a second expansion coming after Reaper of Souls. Blizzard may be going into maintenance mode for WoW and just giving scraps for updates but Diablo 3 is very lively. The new season just started like a week or so ago and they seemed to have fixed any issues people were having with seasons.

There's even a cosmetic tab now for those special wings, that bone dog pet and cosmetic battle standards.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
What new class will be in the next expansion? Fingers crossed for Assassin

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I wish valve would make First Person Shooters again.

Everything is Call of Duty and I really want some clean and pristine looking science shooter games that look like everything is taking place in the Apple Store.

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

The Taint Reaper posted:

Everything is Call of Duty and I really want some clean and pristine looking science shooter games that look like everything is taking place in the Apple Store.

Taint reaped again.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/312230/

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

The Taint Reaper posted:

https://www.bundlestars.com/store/alien-rage-unlimited/

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

also you should buy spirits of xanadu because i told allen i would tell people to buy spirits of xanadu

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Do you roller skate in Spirits of Xanadu?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

CJacobs posted:

Success in your industry of choice does not automatically make you better off than other people. You could be the richest video games person in the whole world and if you're a shithead people hate then you can't fairly say you're better than anyone else. As Burch goes to show, money can't buy your stupid loving words back into your mouth.

the argument was that he is doing better in life ("better off," as I worded it), shithead status is kind of irrelevant. he's got a roof over his head much more comfortably and with much less daily effort than most of us.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Someone better tell Birch, I think I found ground zero on why women ruin computer related everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BybbEBOeKM8

for some reason Legolas is there.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

LORD OF BUTT posted:

the argument was that he is doing better in life ("better off," as I worded it), shithead status is kind of irrelevant. he's got a roof over his head much more comfortably and with much less daily effort than most of us.
It's illegal to make fun of people with some semblance of success in life on this comedy forum

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
people who make games are often creative and smart people who are also stupid, egotistical fucks who say and do dumb things after making good video games and it is fine to mock them for it and watch the hubris unwind in great fashion. see: anthony burch, brad wardell, hideo kojima

Accordion Man
Nov 7, 2012

Buglord
Calling Kojima an egoistical gently caress is truly uncalled for sir/madam.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

what dumb thing has kojima done

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Motto posted:

Quit Konami just as they were about to make it big.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
they better be making a new SSX game, imaging SSX with current gen graphics :stare: :fh:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

precision posted:

they better be making a new SSX game, imaging SSX with current gen graphics :stare: :fh:
This is in Sonic: Lost World.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

Motto posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMK-kajdgMA

Stexils
Jun 5, 2008

i want to believe, this is hilarious

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lol @ Brad Wardell being called smart

Sleeveless
Dec 25, 2014

by Pragmatica

bloodychill posted:

people who make games are often creative and smart people who are also stupid, egotistical fucks who say and do dumb things after making good video games and it is fine to mock them for it and watch the hubris unwind in great fashion. see: anthony burch, brad wardell, hideo kojima

i agree, however if you follow somebody with a Chris Chan-like fervor for years and the worst you can mock them for is "got hit on at a bar", "isn't a perfect 0 on the Kinsey Scale", and "has had several girlfriends" maybe it's time to focus some of that fury inwards for a change.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I feel no pity for anyone who has a social media account.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

LORD OF BUTT posted:

It's true, he is, and he deserves exactly 0 praise or comparison to others for that. That's not an accomplishment. Literally any adult human being can do that.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

The Taint Reaper posted:

I feel no pity for anyone who has a social media account.

im big on Twitter actualy

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Stux posted:

im big on Twitter actualy

you're big everywhere.

It's an issue of mass

ThePhenomenalBaby
May 3, 2011
^ Nice

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

The Taint Reaper posted:

you're big everywhere.

It's an issue of mass

that's true but I also have a popular Twitter account

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!
let's do some gaming confessions: i bought and owned not only the original ngage but then got the hardware revision later on as my upgrade

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Stux posted:

let's do some gaming confessions: i bought and owned not only the original ngage but then got the hardware revision later on as my upgrade

Play MGS on it

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

i have never owned a nintendo system nor played a nintendo game for more than half an hour, except maybe smash

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

StashAugustine posted:

i have never owned a nintendo system nor played a nintendo game for more than half an hour, except maybe smash

stop playing whatever gay poo poo you're playing instead and dl a snes emulator today

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 14 days!

sorry i was too busy playing a port of sonic advance on a portrait only screen and also that exclusive elder scrolls game which was actually legitimately pretty good

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I liked Brawl.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I own over 500 Nintendo games across assorted systems

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

I am still of the opinion that the greatest game ever made is Sid Meier's Gettysburg!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Stux posted:

Gaming confession: _________ , the game with critical acclaim that everybody loves, is actually loving stupid imo and I can't see why anybody ever played it.

fill in the blank

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

any platformer, ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Stux posted:

sorry i was too busy playing a port of sonic advance on a portrait only screen and also that exclusive elder scrolls game which was actually legitimately pretty good

there was an ngage exclusive mgs

• Locked thread