Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

BioMe posted:

Regardless, "database culture" is a pretty dumb fancy way of saying "cliche".

... Perhaps the word you are looking for is trope? You didn't honestly think I'd link to that, did you?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BioMe
Aug 9, 2012

Ardeem posted:

... Perhaps the word you are looking for is trope? You didn't honestly think I'd link to that, did you?

Nah, "trope" has different negative connotations.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Except it's not a term meant to be describing cliches, but a specific way in using them when making entertainment.

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
I am just waiting for the Zeri saves Juliana, Juliana is all coy about it, ending is Juliana and Zeri end up together.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Rosie's New Song Inspires-Newspaper

Gallia's international singing sensation, Rosie, is storming up the charts with her new song, "Be." Rosie made her debut after distinguished service in the war with the Empire, and her ballad, "A Love Passed On," was a hit across Europa.

Now a popular singer who performs concerts all over the continent, Rosie still returns home each summer to visit the grave of a friend she lost in the war. She hopes her songs of peace bring some light into the lives of those suffering in wartime.

Who is the Woman in White?-Lotte Insider

A beautiful woman in white with distinctive glasses has been seen near the headmaster's office. Some say she is the new professor of military engineering, but nothing has been announced. Other rumors suggest a closer relationship with the headmaster.

I put my life on the line to stake out the headmaster's office, and in an exclusive interview he stated. "Ha ha. How could you even suggest such a thing? And what are you doing sitting in my chair?" I wasn't expecting to get caught in the act...

First mention of Aliasse's Mama other than Zeri, Cosette, and Avan.

Not really much to say about it. V2's are there instead of Commando's, but it's basically a small variation of the Yuell Armory capture mission.

Mischlitt Quest 2

Yo, Joachim! Go long! *kicks far*
Dah! Where the heck are you aiming, Hardins?!
Ha ha, my bad! Here, I'll get it.

Hey, Mischlitt! Think you could kick us that ball?
Nh...?! *runs away*
Huh? What gives? She just walked away! I can never tell what that one's thinking.
She's kept her distance from the rest of the class...
Yeah, but then sometimes you'll catch her staring at you, you know?
I've seen it, too. I wonder if she really wants to join in.
Guys, I just remembered somewhere I've got to be. Sorry, but I'm out!

*In the garden*

Ah, there you are. Hey, Mischlitt. I... Hm? What's that doll?

This is a traditional Darcsen charm. It had begun to fray, so I thought to mend it.
Gotcha. It's important to you, huh?
Yes. The people of my village gave it to me upon my departure. I've kept it close, as a reminder of them during my time here.
Do you ever wish you had friends here? That you were close with the class? You'd have people to talk to and hang with, like you did back home...
I don't. They and I are too different. Incompatible.
What's so different about us? Other than our GPAS, I mean. Aside from the race thing, we're the same. We're all equal parts of Class G.
Um...
Annoying as it is, there are still people who talk trash about Darcsens. But that doesn't mean you have to put up a wall to keep ALL of us out.
But...

Well, if you never give it a try, that'll be true. It won't ever happen.
What could you possibly know about us? Assaulted verbally and physically at every turn. Please do not presume to speak of things of which you have no knowledge.

*Mischlitt leaves*

No knowledge, huh? ...Ouch.

Look Avan, I know you're trying to say that not everyone is a horrible racist...but at the same time you're talking from privilege.

This whole quest is a weird one, because Zeri isn't a traditional Darcsen who's passive. At the same time, you can see why kinda-super racists like Juliana are annoyed at people like Mischlitt that are content with being 2nd class citizens as long as they're left alone.

Another paid mission from the store, and Yuell somehow has less variety than even the mountains areas. Only notable thing are Engineer Elites showing up which are hilarious as this map's 3rd tier mooks.

jesus christ, are you loving kidding me

Great. A royalty dude. I guess we found a guy the butler dude can attend to, but he sounds like an rear end in a top hat

...All is forgiven.

Well...we'll see still.

How is it a page has forgotten his master's name? Preposterous!
I am Nahum Dryer! Don't forget it again, page.
Uhh... Who died and made you king?
My father is still alive and well. you scamp! I remain but a prince.
I...I see.
No matter. It falls upon those in power to train their staff, however dim.
We'll begin immediately. I have a task for you. This list contains all of the items I will require as a student.

*Gives a list to Avan*

Gather them at once, and deliver them to my quarters. Chop chop! *leaves*

Silk pajamas... Cashmere rug... Three Gallian beauties?!
None of those even have anything to do with being a student!

...he's still a Shocktrooper.

Sigrid Quest 3

The rebels are marching toward a farm town in the south.
Tch! Dragging civilians into things again?
The town may be rural, but it's at the crossing of a number of major roads. They probably hope to solidify their grasp on the south by taking it.

You know them, Sigrid?
Yes. They're the vanguard unit for all acquisitions in the south. They're also my old unit.
They pack a lot of punch up front, but they don't have much lasting power. Don't be hasty with them. Just focus on defense and you'll outlast them.
Seriously?!
You're going to take his word as gospel, Hardins? These are his old pals! He could be handing us to 'em on a platter!
A couple of easy lies here, and we'd all be history.
It's true that I betrayed my allegiance to them. I understand your doubts.

I believe you, man.
But what if he's lying? What do you plan to do about it then? We'll be--
What kind of commander doesn't trust his own men? I trust you all, period!
...Thank you, Avan.
And you know you've got me in your corner! Now, let's get ready to move out!
Right! Let's roll, guys!

So this mission limits the party to only Avan, Reiner, and Sigrid. It's a defensive mission but not in the usual sense.

You have to protect an area and letting a single soldier through is failure.

Of course, it's not exactly a high level mission so Avan and Sigrind killed most of the rebels.

It was just like Sigrid said.
So he told the truth today. That doesn't mean a thing about tomorrow. I still don't trust the guy! *runs away*

Erik, you didn't do a drat thing.

Aww, he's just too proud to admit he was wrong.
I guess you'll just have to keep at it. They'll all come around.
I guess so. I'll keep doing the best I can to convince them.
In any case, thanks! We couldn't have done it without you today.
I just... I hope I'm finally helping to bring peace back to Gallia.
Of course you are! Everyone in this village owes you their life. You're part of Lanseal's famous Class G, man! Hold that head high!

Famous? Let's dial this back a bit, Avan.

Hey, Sigrid. It's been a while... Will you join me?
For what? You mean our vow?
Yeah! The oath we swore to each other back home.

To fight for our home. To fight for our friends. To see Gallia at peace!
I swear it, Reiner. This time, I'll get it right. For Gallia!
I'll be counting on it, you guys!
Heh, leave it to us!
It's a promise!

Uh, okay...Sigrid stopped being a racist. See, that was easy to fix, Mischlitt. Just gotta take that person on their personal quest to fix...whatever!

"Reconciliation" raises his defense, and Sigrid gains another Potential in "Peace in Gallia," which raises his accuracy. Not spectacular, but he's at least has no flaws now.

HI NICHOL

BYE NICHOL

Sigrid Art pages

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
I can't wait to find out what 'race' out new prince belongs to.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Pureauthor posted:

I dunno man, if anyone thinks the Persona 4 girls weren't designed specifically to hit specific appeal-points or whatever you call it they're probably just fooling themselves.

Then you missed the point of P4.

Persona 3 & 4 are actually my counter-examples to the appeal-point thing. I can't say anything about the girls (I can look it up though, I have the artbook.), but I remember the book said something like this about Junpei (not exact wording):

"I wanted to make a slightly aloof character, a sort of slacker with a mouth. He's a good guy, but he frequently gets into mischief. The sort of guy who says "just one more bar" He's the guy who holds his sword like a baseball bat. Whenever I showed this design to people, they'd always so 'oh hey I know a guy like that!'"

P4 was basically about Atlus yelling "hey Japanese fanbase/culture! gently caress you!" Rise and Yukiko's arcs were all about showing how lovely the culture was.
Yukiko was suppose to be the perfect Japanese bride, a traditional and proper lady who would inherit her parents' Inn. She loving hated this idea, but she did not go against it. Her Shadow pointed out how pathetic she was for hoping "a prince" would save her from "her castle"
Rise was an idol whose issue was that she was being sexualized. Her arc was about how she was force into sexual repression by her job (something her Shadow mocks her for). Unfortunately P4 dropped the ball here because it decided to have Tedy's bullshit right after Rise's Shadow. And Atlus decided to unironically use her in idol events, like in DAN :ughh:

Seriously P4 is not subtle. One boss was an 8-bit video game character created by a dude who was filled with emptiness and loneliness. So he turned to video games and later to murder to fill this void.
You are a player playing a game about creating social links and friends to save people. You are fighting a boss who turned to video games to feel important. You are doing this in lieu of actually making friends and social links in real life.

Krumbsthumbs
Oct 23, 2010

2nd Place.
1st Loser.
Ok, I'll bite. How the hell does Sigrid still have vision in his left eye with a scar like that on his face? That's probably a burn or something but even so, that should have taken his eye out to leave that kind of a mark. I know we have magic healing Ragnite and all, but that shouldn't be able to that much right?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Deceitful Penguin posted:

I can't wait to find out what 'race' out new prince belongs to.

You know some people use "race" and "ethnicity" interchangeably right? They're not saying Darcsens are a different species or something.

The real question here is what pathetic sad sack country sends their royal heir to train with a foreign military.

Moreover, who sends their heir to do that to a country so small that it has universal conscription. And is surrounded by nominally peaceful but actually hostile superpowers. And is falling behind technology. And is in the middle of a civil war.

paragon1 fucked around with this message at 04:27 on Apr 30, 2015

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

paragon1 posted:

You know some people use "race" and "ethnicity" interchangeably right? They're not saying Darcsens are a different species or something.

The real question here is what pathetic sad sack country sends their royal heir to train with a foreign military.

Moreover, who sends their heir to do that to a country so small that it has universal conscription. And is surrounded by nominally peaceful but actually hostile superpowers. And is falling behind technology. And is in the middle of a civil war.

A country that wants to get rid of an embarrassment.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.

paragon1 posted:

It's also a country that won a war and isn't in one of two massive superblocks that are about to/are/I-forget-right-now in war.

So it's actually a pretty good choice.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
what's wrong with home-schooling

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Gamerofthegame posted:

It's also a country that won a war and isn't in one of two massive superblocks that are about to/are/I-forget-right-now in war.

So it's actually a pretty good choice.

Barely, and not really because of a regular army. And you didn't address anything else in my post. Like the massive civil war.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
IIRC the prince has some pretty nice voice clips.

Also, yeah, what were they thinking with the class balance here --- even the leveling system acknowledges Engineers are the most niche use class, yet they pile them on.

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

OddObserver posted:

Just as long as you're aware that his army is invincible.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

OddObserver posted:

Also, yeah, what were they thinking with the class balance here --- even the leveling system acknowledges Engineers are the most niche use class, yet they pile them on.

You only ever need 3 of a class tops though, which you have by default

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

cdyoung posted:

why are you people acting like someone set you on fire?

EVER VIDEO GAME from Japan so far that has young adults or teenagers have a swimsuit scene in it.

I mean they had an entire episode dedicated to seeing the girls of Squad 7 in swimsuits in the first game for christsake.

The difference is a whole heaping pile of context. The event in VC1 is a general day at the beach rather than oggling the girls, and a good chunk of it is Largo and the Captain reminiscing. Someone brought up Persona 4 as well, and that event's about making Yosuke, Kanji and the protagonist suffer than fanservice.

Meanwhile this one is from a game where we've seen the designers notes on character design for all the girls, and they revolve around "are they fetishy/sexy enough?"

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

they're both about fanservice but Alicia is like 20 so really, i survived seeing her in a skimpy bikini. also it was optional

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cake Attack posted:

they're both about fanservice but Alicia is like 20 so really, i survived seeing her in a skimpy bikini. also it was optional

Also this, yes.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Also this, yes.

RIP Dangan Ronpa Avatar btw :ohdear:.

it was a Barakamon avatar though. if you didn't know that you didn't watch Barakamon and you should fix that

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

Cake Attack posted:

it was a Barakamon avatar though. if you didn't know that you didn't watch Barakamon and you should fix that

I did wonder about that, which is why I edited it. And why not, one more for the backlog.

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Put My Love Story, which is my current avatar, ahead of it though

I claim this thread as an anime chat outpost

Wayne
Oct 18, 2014

He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself

cdyoung posted:

Or Persona 4 where Yusuke intentionally brought the girls to a fresh water *glacial* pond, and provided swimsuits for them to leer at?

You know, every word in there is literally true, but I think you drew pretty much the opposite conclusion you were supposed to. :v: I mean:

1) Yosuke brought them for everybody. He was planning on going swimming since the school trip was next to a river, he didn't know it'd be cold until they got there because he's an idiot Yosuke.
2) He did guilt-trip the girls into joining in, but that's because he's a creep a teenager who had a crush on Yukiko already. The scene pretty heavily implies they only went along with it because they felt guilty over ruining dinner the previous night. And most importantly to this discussion:
3) It also implies Yosuke was wrong for doing it because the scene ends with the boys dunked into freezing water (downstream from a vomiting teacher just because the game hadn't literally dumped on Yosuke in awhile).

Or in short: don't drag Persona 4 down to VC2's level. :colbert:

Oh, and I started on this before work and just now got done, after that and spending about two hours reading up on just how screwed up the whole Japanese gamer/otaku culture and stuff is. Thanks a lot, thread! :argh: In the interim Neoman and Neddy also posted about Persona 4; and yeah, what they said.

paragon1 posted:

...Jordan? :v: King Abdullah II served as a British officer in the 80s. (I only know that courtesy of an article on him in February, when there were rumors going around he was going to fly missions against ISIS in person.)

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Well, if Gallia turns out to have formerly been a colonial empire and this prince guy is from a client state then I guess that would make sense. There's been no real mention of the VC world outside Europa. I think I'm going to content myself with Mr. Morgenstern's explanation though.

Wayne
Oct 18, 2014

He who fights too long against dragons becomes a dragon himself
Just messing with you, man. :) And I'd been lurking in this thread for awhile, semi-interesting trivia seemed like a good lead-in for a post, heh. If it helps I took about 10 minutes looking for any other examples, and except for "Things were really weird back then" cases like George I being born a Duke in the Holy Roman Empire, fighting for the Netherlands, and then becoming King of England nothing else popped up.

paragon1 posted:

I think I'm going to content myself with Mr. Morgenstern's explanation though.

Ain't nothing saying we can't both be right. :v:

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
That's waaaaaaaay more effort than this game deserves, but that is a neat fact to know. :v:

Mr.Morgenstern
Sep 14, 2012

paragon1 posted:

I think I'm going to content myself with Mr. Morgenstern's explanation though.
I was just thinking of all my Crusader Kings II games and I thought to myself, "You know, it would be great if I could send off a crappy heir to a country in the middle of civil war in order to off him." Thinking of creative ways to kill/disinherit unsatisfactory children is a fairly large part of that game.

edit: it is a very ruthless game

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Mr.Morgenstern posted:

I was just thinking of all my Crusader Kings II games and I thought to myself, "You know, it would be great if I could send off a crappy heir to a country in the middle of civil war in order to off him." Thinking of creative ways to kill/disinherit unsatisfactory children is a fairly large part of that game.

edit: it is a very ruthless game

So, is that why you had the prince set up a plan to murder his bride on the wedding night?

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Noel Quest 3

Yeah, actually. He's coming here to the academy today.
What? Why? To take you back home?
I guess’? Ha ha ha... I'm kind of in a bind.
But I guess this is it. I had fun being here, but there's no convincing him.
You can't run from this! Sit him down and talk him through it, man! You have your reasons for wanting to be a soldier, right? Well, if you explain them to him, I'm sure he'll understand! Don't give up!
...You're right. Thanks, Avon.

The rebels have marched on a town to the south.
I should also tell you, Noel...We've lost contact with your father on his way to Lanseal. It seems likely that his entourage was caught up in the rebels’ advance.
No! My dad!
Let's go, Noel. You can help him out first-hand.
Right...

1 map, kill everyone in it. It's a really simple mission, as it is with the other classmate missions.

The civs caught up in the fighting all seem fine, too.
Wait... That's my dad!
Go on, Noel. Tell him how you feel! I'm sure he'll come around. You just gotta believe!
Right. Okay! Here it goes.

*Noel runs up to her father*

Hey, whoa! Noel!
N-Noel?! Where did you--? Let go of me, child!
No way, Dad! Not until you hear me out. I want to be a soldier! For you, and for Mom!
Your mother?
Have you forgotten why she died, Dad? She got caught up in war! I don't want any other kids in Galiia to have to live with that! I want to help end this, Dad. To keep you and everyone else safe!
Hrm...The day I heard a stray bullet hit your mother during that firefight...I was ashamed. I knew I'd failed to keep my family safe. I swore I wouldn't let that happen again with my daughter. But you're saying you want to be the one to protect me?

Heh. I must be getting old when I need my own child to look after me. Very well. I'll suspend my judgment for the time being. But if in a few years you haven't excelled, I'll be back for you.
Daddy...thank you.

*After Noel's father leaves*

Yeah! I probably wouldn't have had the guts if not for you, Avan.
No way, man. You really meant what you said, and it showed.
Heh heh. Well, now that I've shot my mouth off, I better get cracking! I'm expecting big things from you, too, Mr. Chair!
Hah! Just watch me!

Another anti-climatic resolution to a classmate's problems. The father didn't even really seem that argumentative, though maybe that's partly due to being saved.

Noel's really bad Potential that can end her turn is replaced by one that raises her defense. You know, instead of pulling a Magari.

This is a relatively dense mission, but also the first mission in which using the Boulder crusher comes into play.

Couple of annoying things like Howitzers every turn on the starting camps and the constant desert effects slow the team down, but it's more of a CP management thing on killing as much as possible.

This loving poo poo is why none of my guys are getting promotions, because stupid RNG gives the extremely needed Certificate to Zeri, who just stood there guarding a base. :argh: Goddamn Sigrid took out two units and an enemy Ace, you stupid combat report.

Joachim Quest 2

*Avan walks to the crowd*

You're amazing, Joachim! I'm seriously amazed!
What's going on?
Today's the quiz club's annual trivia challenge, and Joachim's up. He's on fire, Avon! If he gets this next one right, it'll be a record!
Wow, I never knew he was smart. I mean, not to be mean or anything.
So, for a perfect score, which of the following is the correct answer?
You can do it, Joachim!
Nail it, dude! I've got my finger on the shutter all ready to go!

That's your answer?

*A moment passes*

Ooh, I'm sorry! The answer was number two, the cerulean scarab!
What?! Nooooooo!
You're going home with our runner-up prize, a mini headmaster figurine!

Ouch. So close, yet so very far...
I shouldn't have sprung for a new roll of film. What a let-down, dude.
Ugh...
Hey, don't let it get you down, Joachim. You still did really well!
27 correct guesses, and all I got is a lousy bronze figurine...I knew it! I'm the unluckiest guy in the world!

...So that was absolutely no new information. This quest line is going places.

Nahum Quest 1

This guy...

Mmmnzzzz... I couldn't eat another bite...
Page! You will respond immediately when called!

*Nahum throws an object at sleeping Avan*

Bwaush?! Hrngh, cough! Wh-What are you doing, man?!
What manner of manservant Ignores his master's call? You're a terrible page.
So you threw a chalkboard eraser at my face?!
And wait, when exactly did I become your page?
Don't be foolish. You're the one responsible for managing my subjects here.
...Haw?
Well, no matter. I'll let it slide this once. You may thank me at any time.
Henceforth, however, you will respond within one second of my call. Clear? *leaves*

Hey, Lotte. What do you mean, royal tool?
That dude just now. The new kid, Nahum Dryer. He's a prince from the Kingdom of Dryer. They're an allied state.
Wait, he's an actual prince?! What's a guy like that doing here?
Word is, the king had him thrown in here by force.
The king, meaning his dad?
Over in Dryer, the princes take on a lot of political responsibility as adults. But word is, our prince here is just about of age and still a total tool.

"Tool" as an insult is something I didn't expect and yet totally expect since it's Lotte who's from the 90's.

That's crazy! We've got a future king in our class!
Oooh, it just makes me seethe! I don't care if he IS a prince!
What's wrong, Anisette?
What's wrong? What's wrong?! Nahum Dryer! That's what's wrong! We're changing classrooms, and he demands I carry his bag and fetch him a drink! Eeeeagh! Just remembering it now has my blood boiling, darlings!
He takes the spoiled brat thing to an epic level, doesn't he?
Hmm. I'd better try and do something before we kill a foreign head of state.

So for those that guessed a lovely attitude prince was tossed away because he was a lovely guy, 2 points for you! (who didn't see that coming)

Meet Class G: Nahum Dryer

Personal Potentials:
Bully - Roaming around with a pack of allies makes them feel like a big shot, raising firing accuracy.
Show-Off - Being sighted by multiple enemies makes them want to show off, raising their defence.
Panicky - Panics when under interception fire, lowering attack power against infantry targets.

Good news, he has two good potentials. Bad news, he is worthless as a Shocktrooper because the entire point is to take on interception fire and kill up close. This is some monkey paws poo poo.

Noel art pages

Glazius
Jul 22, 2007

Hail all those who are able,
any mouse can,
any mouse will,
but the Guard prevail.

Clapping Larry
I'm sorry, I just can't stop laughing at the endless parade of bullshit this game throws at you. A shocktrooper who can't be a shocktrooper! Promotion rare drops to units that already have promotions!

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!

Glazius posted:

Promotion rare drops to units that already have promotions!

Out of everything, this is why I dropped the game when I did, which is a little further than we are but not that much. Alexis didn't need so many Certificates. She's already earned enough to thoroughly go down both trees.

Pureauthor
Jul 8, 2010

ASK ME ABOUT KISSING A GHOST
I like Noel's hat a lot.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
For some reason Noel's face looks wrong to me. I always get the creeps when looking at her.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
She's cat smiling hard.

I used save states to get the certs I wanted. It still took a good three minutes of the same two button presses in a five second window to get the certs I wanted.

gently caress this system.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Mehuyael posted:

For some reason Noel's face looks wrong to me. I always get the creeps when looking at her.

Human eyes are supposed to be in line with the top attachment of their ears. Noel's are above them and there's a huge gap between her eyes and her nose.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
She's just a little inbred, eyes a bit too far from the other and nose too far down. You can see how in the special pic though it doesn't look as bad.

Also lol at how for once people are reacting realistically to the princeling.

Night10194
Feb 13, 2012

We'll start,
like many good things,
with a bear.

We cannot in any circumstance allow the prince to meet the Butler.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Laevinternwn cup update is next, so the next page filler is more sketches. I'm not sure if I already posted some of these, but who cares

Senerio
Oct 19, 2009

Roëmænce is ælive!
I wish a lot of characters were different classes, because a lot of the actually almost interesting characters are either Armor Knights (a class that you only need two of ever; one if you don't care about Armor Tech stuff) and Engineers (a class you need zero of ever). To be fair, most of them are interesting only in comparison, so...

Senerio fucked around with this message at 02:19 on May 1, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hopeford
Oct 15, 2010

Eh, why not?
You know, cliched as Nahum is, I don't mind him too much. Probably because his voice actor is having tons of fun and his design is the smuggest thing ever. His potentials kind of suck though, yeah.

• Locked thread