Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine
My body is ready

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

jubelio posted:

Speaking of, I should probably maintain a list of people that have dumped tons of time into the end game of MH but are refusing to yellow to show the world that not everyone who plays this game is full of 'tism.

Here's the list:

Me

I haven't even prestiged a character to green.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also here's the best She-Hulk out there with full omega, full skill bar and rotation, gear and ttk test video:

27s

http://youtu.be/O7oZ6Q2jkVg

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Miku is awesome but goddamn I'm struggling to even get shulk back to green 60, she is so loving annoying to play.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Drythe posted:

I haven't even prestiged a character to green.

You disgust me.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Sion posted:

Tried to log in, told servers are down. Server status page says it's up.

WHAT THE HELL GAZ I NEED MY ACHIEVEMENTS

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also, again, I know everybody knows this but IF YOU ARE TAKING A BREAK FROM THE GAME READ FURTHER:

You will be returning to the game today.

Achievements are in, Ultron Game Mode is in and plenty of new tweaks have been added. There are only 3 characters left for their 52 review. Holy poo poo, I never thought I would see the day.

Ultron adds new group content to the game that has a very nice challenge to it. With achievements, your endgame has just been expanded if you are a completionist.

If you like Black Widow or Hawkeye, they are finally in an excellent place. Seriously, they can both perform exceptionally well in endgame.

If you like Vision, cool, he was released. Moving on.

Scarlet Witch is a beast as of today. She is fully reviewed and WILL kick rear end.

Again, players on hiatus, please come back today and see the game with the new changes. As Deckard Cain, noble mans, once said:

Stay awhile and glisten twinkle put your listening cap on use your earballs listen. God drat it, the word was listen.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Eiffel On You posted:

Stay awhile and glisten twinkle put your listening cap on use your earballs listen. God drat it, the word was listen.

IKKER COMMAND INPUT MODE

-RELEASE
-RENEW
-REBOOT

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I have to throw up the new basic leveling guide too: can somebody just post a simple guide for Viz? No endgame poo poo.

Just what's gonna run train on trash mobs and murder a boss.

Thanks!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Eiffel On You posted:

I have to throw up the new basic leveling guide too: can somebody just post a simple guide for Viz? No endgame poo poo.

Thanks!

Simple casual 1-6 p3 build, who do we turn to for those...

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide
Guys I'm not at all excited for Scarlet Witch's review

Because

I am unreasonably hyped for Thing's review next month.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Strange Matter posted:

Guys I'm not at all excited for Scarlet Witch's review

Because

I am unreasonably hyped for Thing's review next month.

I bought his enhanced costume during the sale and am ready to use his mace instead of his hands on one skill

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Spoiler: He's going to have generic physical attacks and hitting the ground stuff like Hulk, She-Hulk, Colossus and Juggernaut.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Spoiler: He's going to have generic physical attacks and hitting the ground stuff like Hulk, She-Hulk, Colossus and Juggernaut.

I'm pretty sure people are hyped for Thing, a character they like, being good, rather than Thing having exciting new game mechanics.

keeblerdrow
May 4, 2004
Still not king, damnit.
Coming back after a hiatus. I haven't really playing regularly since Rogue's release. Have they eliminated the need to run story mode 3 times per character for power points yet? I was lazy and never did that except for two characters.

Also, I have 400 splinters. What's the most interesting of the recent releases?

Strange Matter
Oct 6, 2009

Ask me about Genocide

Aphrodite posted:

Nuh uh

He's going to get to hit stuff with telephone poles and fly around in the Fantasticar and continue to have the best voice acting in the game.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

keeblerdrow posted:

Coming back after a hiatus. I haven't really playing regularly since Rogue's release. Have they eliminated the need to run story mode 3 times per character for power points yet? I was lazy and never did that except for two characters.

Not yet, that should be coming once they rework the story and difficulties.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

is that "ultron event" thing for unlocking one of 3 characters only for people just starting and thus picking their starter character, or can I just log in later and get Ironman/Thor/Hyulk permanently for free? the wording puzzles me a little

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Thing, a character they like

Haha, okay sure Peter Pan. Any other news from Neverland?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
When The Thing mentions Yancy Street he will gain +1 Fighting.

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Aphrodite posted:

Haha, okay sure Peter Pan. Any other news from Neverland?

We should probably confirm with Rufiooo

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Jesus christ this game really has an hour of cinematics? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQWN3fxC6o

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Eiffel On You posted:

Thanks!

already covered that

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Leveling build

Vision is super easy to level, Surfer tier leveler. Just max Channeled beam and sweep away. Enjoy free level 1 teleport and fast dash.

he's really that simple, rank signature when you get it, etc.

You can literally play either of the 2 builds I posted fully from beginning to end, all the skills you'd use to level you also use at end game

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord

Drythe posted:

Jesus christ this game really has an hour of cinematics? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVQWN3fxC6o

I think that's missing some? I don't see the best one in there (Taxmaster's) although that's not really main storyline.

edit: VV Ah, yup.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

It's an after the credits scene

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
To the new player who asked about rogue defense passives:

Steal osmium skin from the colossus clone in the midtown wave for mr sinister. It's a great passive, it gives you osmium skin that looks great on rogue, and if you steal it from the boss wave, it takes up a steal from enemies slot, which are far less valuable than friend slots.

Note - you can't steal it from the terminal clones because they aren't considered bosses.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Eiffel On You posted:

Also, Hellvinator, who got the 19s ttk with Cyke, has posted a new build for Big Pun Daddy. And it's a beast:

22s TTK. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBAzrzQl3dA

THE BUILD:

http://marvelheroes.info/build/10450/

If he upgrades a couple slots, he will get 18-19s.

This is just a normal build, it's the gear thats a little different.

SCS for instance

I don't know why he's +1 all, for RR I guess?

Also don't know why he's Gung at this gear level

I need Circlets so loving badly ugh, how many Gokbux are they now

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Please include the following skills in Tax's QoL:
Karate, Kung Fu, Judo, Krav Maga, Taekwondo, Savate, Ninjutsu ,Jiu-Jitsu ,Eskrima, Aikido ,Kendo, Capoeira, Zen Fu, K'un L'un Style, Sumo, Lucha Libre, Coiled Snake, Burning Tiger, Undying Crane, Deadly Mantis, Chunky Monkey, Roaring Panda, Bojutsu, Naka Tomi ,Kalahari Damacy, Shaolin Fist, Bullfighting, Archery, Demolitions, Jeet Kune Do, Zam Boh Nee, Fat Cobra, Thundering Herd, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Symkarian Jiu-Jitsu, Antarctic Jiu-Jitsu, Remedial Demolitions, Domo Origami, Brew Bakery, Fractional Fist, Skrull Fu, Advanced Demolitions ,Vibranium Chef, Furious Style, Horticulture, and TV Repair

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Adult Sword Owner posted:

I'd love to know, because I have 5 or 6 lying around.

Saint Freak posted:

Please include the following skills in Tax's QoL:

You forgot Déjà Fu.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lemon Curdistan posted:

I'd love to know, because I have 5 or 6 lying around.

If I'm not getting badly ripped off (aka I could fleece a pubby otherwise) we will work something out. I keep finding chars that need one.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Hey uh guys with trifectas:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/194235/wtb-mkraan-trifecta

WTB Mkraan with Invul/Loh/medkit

Offering 612/424 SWGN + 12 goks

(I have no idea what trifs are worth these days)

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Hey uh guys with trifectas:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/194235/wtb-mkraan-trifecta

WTB Mkraan with Invul/Loh/medkit

Offering 612/424 SWGN + 12 goks

drat I wish I could find a trifecta.... or even a bifecta for that matter.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

drat Dirty Ape posted:

drat I wish I could find a trifecta.... or even a bifecta for that matter.

I have like 3 400/2 or 400/25s I really should try to turn into 25/2's

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

I sold a circlet for a Hod like two weeks ago. Dunno if that's what they go for or if I just ripped some guy off.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Servers are green

Only got 100 protectors refunded from the 66s :(

Gunjin
Apr 27, 2004

Om nom nom

Eiffel On You posted:

Also here's the best She-Hulk out there with full omega, full skill bar and rotation, gear and ttk test video:

27s

http://youtu.be/O7oZ6Q2jkVg

That's the standard "best dps" She-Hulk build. The problem isn't that it does bad DPS, the problem is it's a clunky mess that sucks to actually play in game.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

This is just a normal build, it's the gear thats a little different.

SCS for instance

I don't know why he's +1 all, for RR I guess?

Also don't know why he's Gung at this gear level

a lot of people were just 1pt in ol' painless because they mistakenly believed it was "bad dps"

it has always been higher dps to use it at max and I guess finally people are catching on?

His artifact selection can definitely be improved, but it's such a marginal improvement of an already amazing damage output that you wouldn't notice it.

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text
Theres a recipe to refund the level 80 leggos

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

What are trifectas going to be after they re-introduce mortal strike and have the invulnerability breaking aura?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Jusupov posted:

Theres a recipe to refund the level 80 leggos

That's just for the ones sold for 2000 odins right or did they change their mind?

• Locked thread