Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

2 new stash tabs can be purchased just FYI. Yay!

All the stash stuff has been unpurchasable for almost a week, right? This would explain why I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

i got 2 of these in 2 runs

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

saw this in trade chat

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

alansmithee posted:

For AoU mode, is it possible to solo? I remember people saying it was built for 5 people, but wondering if it's still soloable, just hard or like the raids where you have to have other people.

You cannot solo the mode, I'm pretty sure. The first phase alone would not be doable if you don't have all five players spread out and collect the orbs from saving civilians, you'd just run out of time.

You want to be getting Gold ranked on each phase too, which is absolutely only doable with 5 players (maybe 4 if you were all geared to the max) because that's where the good rewards live.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I AM THE MOON posted:

i got 2 of these in 2 runs

Pretty sure this one is a near max roll on the DR

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Iron Sheath goes up to +7 INT
http://marvelheroes.info/item/1781

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
So it's basically a 5 man dungeon ala any given MMORPG? Interesting

Kind of love the idea that there's no diminishing loot though. Looking forward to bringing freedom or alternatively bullets to it.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
I'm trying to find a good antonym for 'creep' so I can make a joke here.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
Iron Sheep

Better keep it away from Pyro

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

ransome posted:

saw this in trade chat

god-tier for cosmic prestige?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I really hope they continue to (to use Gaz's favorite word) iterate on Ultron Mode and keep pumping out new 5-mans. If they really want to pretend to be an MMO, no reason not to go whole hog.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
I didn't try out Swaifu on test, what's her new build?

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

StarkRavingMad posted:

I didn't try out Swaifu on test, what's her new build?

Both trees seem to be totally viable, and pretty exclusive save for each one maxxing Chaos Rift and Ravenous Binding.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

decimation build. you have 21 points left over to spend however you want, 19 of the points will probably be used to max one of the 3 1 pointers in her middle tree: her TP does a lot of damage, her defensive passive is good, and chaos warp can be a good choice for lazy farming

MAX:
Chaos Rift
Chaotic Hex
Chaos Magic
Hex Sphere
Beasts from Beyond
Unmake Reality
Ravenous Binding

1 point:
Obfuscation
Chaos Warp

ransome fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 30, 2015

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

ransome posted:

decimation build. you have 21 points left over to spend however you want, 19 of the points will probably be used to max one of the 3 1 pointers in her middle tree: her TP does a lot of damage, her defensive passive is alright, and chaos warp can be a good choice for lazy farming

This is pretty much the correct post. SW has 21 extra points or so and they either go in her tele for 400+ brutals (funny) or maxing her def passive for some extra def after you sacrificed it all anyway to get cerebro omega.

Also if you for some reason were dumb and made a raid bow of the enreerejrgfjefj, decimation build has 100% uptime on that crit proc keeping it equal if not slightly better than fraglite for dps. fraglite does have hp/loh so it's a better overall option but if you have the bow and it's collecting dust, it's not wasted here at all.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Soothing Vapors posted:

I really hope they continue to (to use Gaz's favorite word) iterate on Ultron Mode and keep pumping out new 5-mans. If they really want to pretend to be an MMO, no reason not to go whole hog.

Requiring people to group up to play the game is very problematic

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
drat i need to get home and play :sweatdrop:

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

ransome posted:

decimation build. you have 21 points left over to spend however you want, 19 of the points will probably be used to max one of the 3 1 pointers in her middle tree: her TP does a lot of damage, her defensive passive is good, and chaos warp can be a good choice for lazy farming

blue icons, 'her'?

don't trigger me please

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Eiffel On You posted:

Does anybody have an extra Advanced Bannertech Accelerator artifact recipe? I need it. Want to test some stuff.

wow, how would you craft it

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

He's just the woman

Ahundredbux posted:

blue icons, 'her'?

don't trigger me please

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Lux Aeterna posted:

This is pretty much the correct post. SW has 21 extra points or so and they either go in her tele for 400+ brutals (funny) or maxing her def passive for some extra def after you sacrificed it all anyway to get cerebro omega.

Also if you for some reason were dumb and made a raid bow of the enreerejrgfjefj, decimation build has 100% uptime on that crit proc keeping it equal if not slightly better than fraglite for dps. fraglite does have hp/loh so it's a better overall option but if you have the bow and it's collecting dust, it's not wasted here at all.

She has a darkhold and god damnit I'm using it

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Jusupov posted:

That's not the accelerator

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

icer (or anyone)- who would use a 7.7 atkspeed and 1028 cdr wonder man insig?

it's the on movement power get 264 phys/energy dr one for avengers.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

ransome posted:

Awesome, thanks. I haven't played her in forever, so it'll be fun to take her for a spin tonight.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Lux Aeterna posted:

is nova an avenger?

actually use it on black window

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

edit: nm

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

HogX posted:

I can't really tell what points go in what in that screen shot. DO you max hex bolt in that?

Anything in the 20s is 1 pointed, anything in the 40s+ is 20 pointed.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Jusupov posted:

quoting for purposes of eternal shame

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ransome posted:

welp thank you gaz

:flashfap:

Shame the trade thread was ruined. No scams for you :(

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lux Aeterna posted:

Waifurine and She-Hulk the green Waifu. Final answer.

That's very competitive for a movement build Waifurine in all honesty.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Eiffel On You posted:

Waifurine and She-Hulk the green Waifu. Final answer.

That's very competitive for a movement build Waifurine in all honesty.

do you want to buy it i need some goks and stuff

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My insig is irreplaceable for the love of my life. SaintFreak you?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Also for My Own Wurst Enemy cheev, can you all check and see if it's kill Kurse on green term, red term and cosmic term?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

do you want to buy it i need some goks and stuff

I'll buy it, but I'm paying Lux tier prices

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

I'll buy it, but I'm paying Lux tier prices

my last 3 trades with goons have been at actual market cost so rip u

icr is the new king of fleece

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Eiffel On You posted:

Also for My Own Wurst Enemy cheev, can you all check and see if it's kill Kurse on green term, red term and cosmic term?

nope

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Sigh, the game just crashes after teh update

alansmithee
Jan 25, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

Kinda disappointed to hear about the Ultron stuff being more 5-man. I guess the one-shots are kinda similar for individuals, but those don't really seem to make use of any sort of differing mechanics. Would really wish they'd use some of the creativity they shown there and in the raids to think up some more interesting solo content.

Also since everyone's seemed to be ignoring mentioning him I'm assuming the verdict's not too good, but how did Vision seem to end up? Of the non-Doom characters this year he's one of the few I'd maybe think of picking up, but last mentions from test seemed to be pretty bad. They do any last minute improvements?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

First rule of Marvel Heroes:

We don't mention Vision

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

my last 3 trades with goons have been at actual market cost so rip u

icr is the new king of fleece

ill give you two goks and ill spit in your mouth a few times while you jerk off

• Locked thread