Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Tumble posted:

Cavegirl hippy bush that smells like pussy and patchouli? Game. loving. On.

No idea what patchouli is but does it smell like ratty Brussels sprouts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

neonbregna posted:

No idea what patchouli is but does it smell like ratty Brussels sprouts?

more like pot

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

FYI if a girl lets you put your dingus in her pussy then it's good pussy

IncredibleIgloo
Feb 17, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

George got laid on the reg yo.

George Costanza posted:

I cannot envision any circumstances in which I'll ever have the opportunity to have sex again

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

George had 47 girlfriends over the course of the show.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Groovelord Neato posted:

How many of those did he actually sleep with though?

Tumble posted:

If you actually give a gently caress about how a girl looks beyond her being cute and in decent shape I don't know what to tell you...

Short hair? Great!
Long hair? That's cool too.
Shaved head like Ripley? Awesome, take those pants off.
Armpit hair? That's fine.
Cavegirl hippy bush that smells like pussy and patchouli? Game. loving. On.

Buncha loving pretend-picky faggots in this thread...

(you sound super desperate tho)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Thirsty niggas itt

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

this thread is the pits

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

Groovelord Neato posted:

For years I've been wondering why that garbage was so popular. I should have realized it was just escapist fantasy for unfuckable nerds. I'm kind of embarrassed it took me this long to figure out, I've watched enough Star Trek that I should recognize that sort of thing by now.

Ah well, thanks for clearing that up for me pal. :thumbsup:

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

SaltLick posted:

Thirsty niggas itt

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011

Tumble posted:

Every dude I ever met who pretends to have high standards and preferences is the one who is getting the "well it was nice to meet you..." awkward handshake at the end of the date.

"Well she had short hair and I'm not into that" like you were the one that decided not to hook up with her...

I'm not saying to hook up with fat girls, but let's not kid ourselves by acting like short hair or hairy armpits was the barrier to entry here.

IDC about short hair or long hair, but hairy pits and stinky pussy? Yeah no thanks I'm good, hairy stinky pussy IS a barrier to entry.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

gbs sexperts

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

vyst posted:

False.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

MegaJoe89 posted:

IDC about short hair or long hair, but hairy pits and stinky pussy? Yeah no thanks I'm good, hairy stinky pussy IS a barrier to entry.

Nah it's fine just breathe out your mouth the air feels nice on the pussy.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

You're probably the beta bitch who thinks there's no such thing as a bad blowjob too, huh?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

toggle posted:

gbs sexperts

Reginald Bathwater
Dec 19, 2009

MINE EYES CAN BUT WEEP AS THEY BEAR WITNESS TO THE MAJESTY... THE BFG 9000!
im an addictive girl, i like to make people laugh, im humerous. im also a bit of a bitch, take me how i am or
gently caress off... im mostly an exciting person to be with. im very outgoing and love attention, but im not the type
that wants to be the centre of attention ALL the time lol. im one of a kind, you will never meet anyone like me.
im an outrageous person an do some crazy things. i have a great personality that has its good and bad qualities
like all do. im a moving person, i can touch your heart in more ways than one. im a true, honest, trustworthy
and a unique person that will always be your friend if your a true friend to me. , . . im a chick that will
stand up for herself in more ways than one so dont mess with me an get on my bad side, ITS NOT PRETTY LOL!
anywayz thanks for takin the time to read this and hope you read the rest cuz im awesome and i have alot of
creativity.... thanks for visiting, holla at me xxxx hit me up some time if you are not busy ....
tnx see yah

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

MegaJoe89 posted:

hairy stinky pussy IS a barrier to entry.
Sometimes literally.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010
We used to play a game at work with my OKC profile where we would guess the attractiveness of women who sent messages based on screen names. The line was set at 4.5/10. I always bet the under.

I was always right :(

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr. Horrible posted:

For years I've been wondering why that garbage was so popular. I should have realized it was just escapist fantasy for unfuckable nerds. I'm kind of embarrassed it took me this long to figure out, I've watched enough Star Trek that I should recognize that sort of thing by now.

It's also pretty funny.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mr. Horrible posted:

Word of advice, don't try to date Jewish girls with this attitude

It will not fly

Freemason Rush Week
Apr 22, 2006

OK, so uggo nerds and Jewish girls both love Seinfeld. But what about uggo Jewish nerdy girls, do they super-ultra-love it? Or does double-dipping slingshot them out of orbit and into the realms of good taste?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Mr. Horrible posted:

OK, so uggo nerds and Jewish girls both love Seinfeld. But what about uggo Jewish nerdy girls, do they super-ultra-love it? Or does double-dipping slingshot them out of orbit and into the realms of good taste?

I am an uggo nerdy jewish girl and I dislike Seinfeld.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mr. Horrible posted:

Yeah y'know what I'm gonna amend my previous statement to "don't bring this up on dates at all with anyone"

Like, this level of dislike for a well-liked classic TV show is pretty solidly something that should wait until after you're exclusive

Also if you think anyone has ever watched Seinfeld and wished they were George because of all the rear end he gets you either missed the point of Seinfeld or you know some seriously sad people

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Lmao guys I just got back from a first date with an okc girl. Thanks to this thread I had changed my height to be 7'11". She showed up wearing heels and was several inches taller than me. I am 5'6" irl.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

yea but howd it go

Huge Lady Pleaser
Jun 17, 2005

hello how r u doing im just looking for ppl 2 chill wit relax go out n have funn if ur looking for da same thing hit me up
Nap Ghost
Drank beers and ate pizza. We are going to have another date. This time I will wear the heels.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

vyst posted:

this declaration is incorrect

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Bored posted:

I am an uggo nerdy jewish girl and I dislike Seinfeld.

i dont believe you, on either count

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Blue Raider posted:

i dont believe you, on either count

Well, not like, a practicing jew.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I actually kinda like Seinfeld but I sometimes say I don't really like Seinfeld because some people go "OH MY GAWD HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE SEINFELD?!? EVERYONE LIKE SEINFELD" and then I can just put them in the binary-thinking nerd zone and not worry about anything else they say with feeling or passion because their feelings and passions are adherent to and mostly composed from a stack of dry shaven pubes.

Bored posted:

Well, not like, a practicing jew.

Did you ever change the clothes that the scroll wears?

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

i never really watched seinfeld but i like curb your enthusiasm

The_Book_Of_Harry
Apr 30, 2013

Mr. Horrible posted:

this post helps me understand that awful show.

thank you.

-an uggo jewish nerd who can't stand seinfeld

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Seriously guys the central premise of the show is "bad things happen to the main characters and they deserve it because they are garbage people", what show are you all watching that qualifies an escapist fantasy

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

loquacius posted:

Seriously guys the central premise of the show is "bad things happen to the main characters and they deserve it because they are garbage people", what show are you all watching that qualifies an escapist fantasy
Some people wish they could be more garbage and do not see the bad things happening as anything out of the ordinary.

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
Lots of dumbass millenials in this thread that weren't even alive during Seinfeld's initial run dissing it. gently caress off.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

SaltLick posted:

Thirsty niggas itt

"Sand worm coming out of her pussy? Sure thing"

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Mr. Horrible posted:

I'm more physically attractive than you and like Seinfeld.

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Meeting like dozens of new people all the time sounds more exhausting than it does fun. Esp if you gotta be pleasant and they don't feel the need to reciprocate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

Aferisan posted:

Meeting like dozens of new people all the time sounds more exhausting than it does fun. Esp if you gotta be pleasant and they don't feel the need to reciprocate.

Also the fact they are meeting dozens of new people all the time too, it's hard to get off the sex train and have a relationship. In fact it's best if you meet a girl the first day she make an account and immediately get her off the site and start discussing your future family

• Locked thread