Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Bape Culture posted:

RS29s/Ring laps. CHAOS REIGNS.

Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crunkjuice
Apr 4, 2007

That could've gotten in my eye!
*launches teargas at unarmed protestors*

I THINK OAKLAND PD'S USE OF EXCESSIVE FORCE WAS JUSTIFIED!

king of the bongo posted:

Beach body time!

Sweet bike part bro

ghost host
Apr 17, 2010

ain't got no cash
ain't go no style

Abbeh posted:

Elbowed some old ladies out of the way at the rummage sale for this stuff:

These are cool as hell, I'm happy yard-sale season is upon us.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy

Bape Culture posted:

Owns.

Congrats.

LoveMeDead
Feb 16, 2011
I bought myself a root canal and a crown.

I also made reservations here http://www.beaumontinn.com/ for the first night of traveling the bourbon trail with my husband and parents. We are also doing dinner and a bourbon tasting at the inn. Should be fun.

App13
Dec 31, 2011

kloa posted:

^The chair isn't set to the correct height if it digs into your legs.

Didn't realize it was App13 :hfive:

I was worried about the leg digging since I had heard a lot about that, but it didn't seem to be an issue.

Hey bro :wave:

Shithead Ocelot
Dec 12, 2004

I HAVE AN UNDERWEAR TURNAROUND RATE OF ONE EVERY MONTH (that's when i turn it around to the clean side)

LUBE UP YOUR BUTT posted:

So jelly, that's my dream watch. Silver body/black face moonwatch variant though.

How are the prices for them? One thing I'm worried with is that prices might jump like like 40 percent in 10 years or whatever it is rolexes do.

It's the Dark Side of the Moon edition, I paid just under $13k NZD.

Shithead Ocelot
Dec 12, 2004

I HAVE AN UNDERWEAR TURNAROUND RATE OF ONE EVERY MONTH (that's when i turn it around to the clean side)

Decius posted:

Omega does pretty much the same increases. 3-7 % every year, sometimes every second year. In 10 years you can be sure it will be 40 % more unless Smartwatches really manage to produce a second Quartz-crisis.

This one should be about 9k (if it is the Dark Side of the Moon edition) or 6k if it isn't (substantial discounts are possible of course).

I bought it in Malaysia, paid the equivalent of just over 8k USD. In NZ these are a lot more expensive so I had to grab it.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Bape Culture posted:

A friend of mine has just sorted out rolling over there in June with a bunch of his work colleagues. He's so excited it's actually really cute.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Not sure if it counts as a "purchase," but I just donated $50 to Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign.

Give 'em Hell, Bernie. :patriot:

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
I don't get it... but I can't stop playing it.

ElZilcho
Apr 4, 2007

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/star-wars-armada/

ibntumart
Mar 18, 2007

Good, bad. I'm the one with the power of Shu, Heru, Amon, Zehuti, Aton, and Mehen.
College Slice

I have been so tempted to buy Armada, but I just know it'll only wind up taking up hall closet space. I miss having wargaming friends or a relatively close local game store.

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

ibntumart posted:

I have been so tempted to buy Armada, but I just know it'll only wind up taking up hall closet space. I miss having wargaming friends or a relatively close local game store.

I have also been tempted to buy this but drat it, I'll probably end up getting two core sets and a bunch of other stuff as it comes out and becoming very very broke. Curse you, lovely detailed ship models!

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

It makes me sad that they made this game, since my friends and I have already dropped quite a few dollars into X-Wing, and I just know I'll like armada better.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Just bought a new water pump (and radiator has been kinda ossified, so that too) for my car because mine exploded yesterday.

:negative:

Solid Cake
Jan 17, 2008

TRAPPED IN QUANTUM CHOCOLATE SINGULARITY!
SEND HELP!
Pillbug
I bought a cute little mirrorless camera. I love my DSLR but man it's big and inconvenient to carry around. Wanted something a little nicer than my phone on hand.

The Samsung NX3000. I got a really good deal at my local Best Buy.

Jean-Paul Shartre
Jan 16, 2015

this sentence no verb

got me some new shoeses

FinnDiesel
Feb 13, 2013

MSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Gaming, 4GB GDDR5, 2xDVI/HDMI/DP, PCI-E 3.0

Actually I bought this 2 weeks ago, got it last week, and just realized that my PSU doesn't have enough power. So my next purchase will be a new power unit.

uwaeve
Oct 21, 2010

focus this time so i don't have to keep telling you idiots what happened
Lipstick Apathy
Crossposting because one thread cannot contain my enthusiasm

calandryll
Apr 25, 2003

Ask me where I do my best drinking!

Pillbug

FinnDiesel posted:

MSI AMD Radeon R9 290 Gaming, 4GB GDDR5, 2xDVI/HDMI/DP, PCI-E 3.0

Actually I bought this 2 weeks ago, got it last week, and just realized that my PSU doesn't have enough power. So my next purchase will be a new power unit.

I have this exact one. Hopefully it works for you, first one was DOA. Second I was having a bunch of driver issues. I found the hybrid BIOS was causing a lot of problems, there is a switch to turn it to normal BIOS and seemed to fix it.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

uwaeve posted:

Nice bike. I just got myself a Tokul 2. Been hitting trails like crazy in the Colorado Mountains!

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

uwaeve posted:

Is that a gun part?

Those On My Left
Jun 25, 2010

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Is that a gun part?

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Lenticular Hipster Tank Top?

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Bitch please I still see signs of life

bowmore
Oct 6, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'd love to play X-wing or Armada but the money investment is just too much out of my reach

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

New smoker.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

can I be your friend?

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Please give a trip report, I have been wanting to get a smoker.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

VendaGoat posted:

can I be your friend?

I'm a smoker. I will be your friend.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

JohnCompany posted:

got me some new shoeses

I like those.

Regards, person who only wears black sneakers.'

e: Actually I don't like the dumb-as-gently caress logo on there :(

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The factory battery on my Thinkpad X201 is down to like 15 minutes. I've waffled on how much to spend on a replacement, but I got an Amazon gift card and this thing has 4.5/5 stars with 95 reviews. I would get a 9 cell battery, but apparently the aftermarket ones aren't any good.

http://www.amazon.com/Anker%C2%AE-Laptop-Battery-Lenovo-ThinkPad/dp/B00AQ9RIAA/

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Decrepus posted:

Please give a trip report, I have been wanting to get a smoker.

Probably not a good unit to start with. Get a weber smokey mountain.

VendaGoat posted:

can I be your friend?

sure move to NY.

Digital_Jesus has a new favorite as of 02:31 on May 1, 2015

Ultimate Mango
Jan 18, 2005

Digital_Jesus posted:

Probably not a good unit to start with. Get a weber smokey mountain.

sure move to NY.

I was going to post about the WSM, but then you posted this. What level 2 pro smoker did you get?

I still roll an 18" WSM with a BBQ Guru. Its like easy mode for low and slow perfection.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Digital_Jesus posted:

sure move to NY.

I actually live on Lawng Eyeland

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Digital_Jesus posted:

sure move to NY.

In PA, I'll just visit. Tell me when you're smoking, I'll bring beef.

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Ultimate Mango posted:

I was going to post about the WSM, but then you posted this. What level 2 pro smoker did you get?

I still roll an 18" WSM with a BBQ Guru. Its like easy mode for low and slow perfection.

It's a backwoods.

http://www.backwoods-smoker.com/

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!

Ultimate Mango posted:

What is the difference between lvl 1 and 2?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Indolent Bastard posted:

What is the difference between lvl 1 and 2?

1 lvl