Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Eiffel On You posted:

First rule of Marvel Heroes:

We don't mention Vision

Didn't you do this exact same thing with Iceman dude

All lamenting is state at release and how bad he was and how you refuse to even preorder him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

ill give you two goks and ill spit in your mouth a few times while you jerk off

wasnt worth it the last time we did that so im not sure why you think id go for it again

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lux Aeterna posted:

wasnt worth it the last time we did that so im not sure why you think id go for it again

Yeh but what about the goks?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Didn't you do this exact same thing with Iceman dude

All lamenting is state at release and how bad he was and how you refuse to even preorder him

You must be joking. I praised Iceman before he even hit TC. I was first on the entire server to have him yellow too.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Eiffel On You posted:

You must be joking. I praised Iceman before he even hit TC. I was first on the entire server to have him yellow too.

Maybe it wasn't Bobby but you def did that with a character :colbert:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Maybe it wasn't Bobby but you def did that with a character :colbert:

it sounds to me like you believed his lies

protip: dont

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Eiffel On You posted:

Also for My Own Wurst Enemy cheev, can you all check and see if it's kill Kurse on green term, red term and cosmic term?
Apparently you need to beat Kurse in his green, red, and cosmic terminal while wearing the Fred Dawson's Hot Dog Cart and Fred Dawson's Cap uniques.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

MMAgCh posted:

Apparently you need to beat Kurse in his green, red, and cosmic terminal while wearing the Fred Dawson's Hot Dog Cart and Fred Dawson's Cap uniques.

Jfc you're lying

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009
Really looking forward to leveling and gearing out Scarlet Waifu when I get home.

Anyone have a 25/2 prom core they can sell me? I'll pay above market price since i'm fairly desperate.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Soothing Vapors posted:

ill give you two goks and ill spit in your mouth a few times while you jerk off choke the lux

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

i saw that word cloud for the last thread and i was pretty disappointed neither choke nor lux appeared on it.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

MMAgCh posted:

correct

where are the challenge bonuses gaz

ransome fucked around with this message at 20:20 on Apr 30, 2015

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you
Here's something else I'm not lying about : the Gem of the Wurst you receive as a reward doesn't actually come with any challenge bonuses. :(

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
New MH code: ULTRON

gives a cosmic penta rush

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

:rip:

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

this is pretty impressive from a "how bad could they actually make a reward medallion" perspective.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lux Aeterna posted:

i saw that word cloud for the last thread and i was pretty disappointed neither choke nor lux appeared on it.

wtf link

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

It's not even cosmic? jfc

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Mover posted:

It's not even cosmic? jfc

For the cosmic version you have to have every cosmic medallion. That's just the purple versions.

Also it gets just 10 more dr @ 66

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Jusupov posted:

For the cosmic version you have to have every cosmic medallion. That's just the purple versions.

Also it gets just 10 more dr @ 66

best in slot

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Lux Aeterna posted:

this is pretty impressive from a "how bad could they actually make a reward medallion" perspective.

should be the reward for cosmicing today.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

New alt costumes based on the original Avengers movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0jBF912xYY

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
+damage to normal enemies is hilarious

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
I see they have the same texture quality as most of the older costumes in game

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Soothing Vapors posted:

Rif and Credit Find are very high cost in the item budget, duh. There wasn't room for normal dr.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Soothing Vapors posted:

If you add in some super good new items you have to add in bad ones too? Its called balance, duh. Look it up.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

If they made it too good what would you do with all the sweet loot that +10% RIF is gonna get you?

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
What's the best place to farm starktech cubes? Are their drop rates affected by SIF or RIF?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
So is there an event or what?

pokchu
Aug 22, 2007
D:
Are there any Ultron Mode uniques, or just the three artis?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Skrybbles you are being brought to account for your crimes. https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/194456/psa-dont-trade-for-1-all-starktech#latest

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

that wasn't me in trade =p

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
Next Iron Man costume revealed:

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

ransome posted:

that wasn't me in trade =p

what i'm taking away from this is you should flip that ASAP for whatever you can get

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

hawkeye changes schmawkeye changes

Hawkeye Build for Doing Things Besides Murdering Dummies

Three Arrow Burst: 20
Rocket Arrow: 20
Speed Loader Volley: 20
World's Greatest Archer: 20

Combat Training: 20
Flash Bomb: 1

Taser Arrow: 1
Explosive Arrow: 1
Nerve Gas Arrow: 20
Starktech Claymore Turret: 20
Freeze Arrow: 17 (i think? point dump this)
Starktech Medical Arrow: 1

When it comes down to it, you really have one major choice on Hawkeye: which Archery c/d powers do you take? Speedloader does good damage and has an extremely high chance to proc Trick Arrows, Rocket Arrow does really good damage but fucks with your target lock and has weird issues with firing, Boomerang Arrow does less damage but fires almost instantly. Rocket Arrow is by far the best choice. It now charges much faster and does an insane chunk of damage.

You could take all three, but then you'd have to drop either Freeze Arrow or Combat Training. And considering Hawkeye's still on the low end when it comes to damage mitigation? I'd say you still want to max both out. Explosive Arrow and Taser Arrow are both worth one point because they're really good procs with the Trick Quiver mechanic. You don't have to slot either of them, just fire your cooldowns and 3AB and watch the explosions roll in. NGA is a good DoT layer, and with Trick Quiver you generally never have to cast it manually. Freeze Arrow is your main AoE, and a good opener on terminal bosses. If you're in a raid or fighting someone tough (Ultron), throw down a Medical Arrow on the melee dudes. They'll either love you for it or try to dodge it thinking it's an AoE.

Flash Bomb is a great damage boost, but it's only worth one point. The cooldown and duration are the only things that scale, and you're going to get enough points from gear to make that a bad investment. Pop it whenever it's off cooldown, but try to make sure it's up right before you use you're big cooldown powers.

Flash bomb, sig, hit your cooldowns (fully charge Rocket Arrow ofc), fill with 3AB. Lather, wash, rinse, repeat. Pretty simple, but your boss is going to be exploding into green smoke and electricity all the drat time.

When it comes to gear, you can use basically all of his uniques except the Ronin Boots. High level gearing is going to differ, obviously, but Trickshot's Bow is a good filler unique until you get something better. For artifacts you need need need a Ziggurat of Kargul! Hawkeye is still extremely immobile, and having that teleport is very helpful! A Lizard Forumla really helps with the Attack Speed and the life leech, but if you don't want to waste your trade bait on Hawkeye you can use a Taskmaster Guide or a HoD.

Slot 1: Fragment of Twilight
Slot 2: Reserve Quiver
Slot 3: Hulkbuster Arrows
Slot 4: Nisanti Boots/Batroc Boots (I like Nisanti on him a lot more)
Slot 5: Hawkguy Shades, maybe summer shades if you're retarded?
Uru: Power Doop
Pet: 3 Fighting, +2 Ranged Skills
Artifact: Gem of the Kursed
Artifact: Ziggurat of Kargul
Artifact: Gorilla Necklace (ofc)
Artifact: Lizard Formula, HoD, Taskmaster Guide, AMSA
Medallion: Grim Reaper, Red Skull
Legendary: Gungir, Ultimate Nullifier, SUPER Axe of Ares

Omegas? I don't loving know. Take the standard good ones, Focused Strength of Grom, Focused Plasma Cannon, w/e.

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 01:04 on May 1, 2015

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Can I apply to 1-6 method to your build? Also you seem to have put 20 points into powers when 15 is more than enough

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Is it still avengers only 50% serverside?

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Next Iron Man costume revealed:

giant red robot bomberman

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Erdricks posted:

Is it still avengers only 50% serverside?

Yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Steam now has an Avengers: Age Of Ultron Pack.

$39.99 gets you:
Black Widow
Black Widow Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Costume
Captain America
Captain America Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Costume
Hawkeye
Hawkeye Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Costume
Hulk
Hulk Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Costume
Iron Man
Iron Man Marvel's Avengers Age of Ultron Movie Hulkbuster Armor
Thor