Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

the odds of us not having to look at your posting tonight go up if n4i does the right thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

N4i please to do the needful

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
i don't want to deal with the :emo: pm's

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

i don't want to deal with the :emo: pm's

Queue him for a ban, he loses plat if it goes through.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

MEDS CURE SCHIZOS posted:

Queue him for a ban, he loses plat if it goes through.

i like cole a whole lot more than i like whoever the gently caress you are tho

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

:agreed:

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

safetyStanddown posted:

What's the big deal, anyway? How is this more dangerous than all the other gear he's wearing? Is it considered FOD?

He landed on the dz which automatically makes him better than half those guys

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Syrian Lannister
Aug 25, 2007

Oh, did I kill him too?
I've been a very busy little man.

Sugartime Jones

Cole more dogge pics ya prick

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

:3:

Ogrel72 posted:

Cole more dogge pics ya prick

I'll see what I can do but I don't have a smartphone anymore and that was my camera. I'm trying to get myself 100% out of debt by October and that's where all my money I would otherwise spend on a camera is going.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like all of you guys. Even Veins :angel:

CuteJen96
Feb 23, 2015

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 3 years!)

I read this thread from beginning to end over the course of a few days.

It was... it was beautiful.

There's an empty place left in my heart. But, it was beautiful while it lasted.

Anita Dickinme
Jan 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Booblord Zagats posted:

:buddy:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Booblord Zagats posted:

:glomp:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
You're all my PTSD addled internet bros. :kiddo:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

It's getting awfully :a2m: in here.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

It's getting awfully :a2m: in here.

This is GiP, it's always been "awfully :a2m: " in here

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
We all joined the military :colbert:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Hence, the idiot thread. It's us.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

thread toiletle

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
The military won't hit me anymore, it's changed.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Cojawfee posted:

You aren't asking for it hard enough/in the right way.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Cojawfee posted:

It doesn't love you anymore

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Boots in the mall were complaining about how hard it is to bzo and qual with an acog today.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

LCL-Dead posted:

Boots in the mall were complaining about how hard it is to bzo and qual with an acog today.

Last month we had weapons qualifications; we also had four time fails with loving CCOs and twenty five meter paper qual targets.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

LCL-Dead posted:

I felt like I was cheating when we switched to qualing with those things. loving point and click instant expert unless you're retarded (ie: most marines)

Steezo
Jun 16, 2003
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

did you pull your spare green weenie out of your prolapsed hole and show the meaning of dead balls on?

Diarrhea Elemental
Apr 2, 2012

Am I correct in my assumption, you fish-faced enemy of the people?

Wasabi the J posted:

Last month we had weapons qualifications; we also had four time fails with loving CCOs and twenty five meter paper qual targets.

Strangely enough I shoot better outdoors in a Korean blizzard where the pop-ups are on an almost 30 degree slope than I do indoors on alt-c.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Steezo posted:

did you pull your spare green weenie out of your prolapsed hole and show the meaning of dead balls on?

lmfbo

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It always amazed me how bad combat arms were at shooting stuff. When I was a tanker, the fuckin' brand new LTs with their M9s, holy poo poo. You'd be safest standing in front of them.

Scouts are just the loving worst though. SSGs just flinging rounds into the dirt, coming up with all these bullshit excuses. We even had 2 dudes who went through sniper school and one of them didn't qualify first time go. And they are all loving know it alls trying to tell everyone how to do it their way because reasons. Luke dude, just turn around and bother someone else so I can go and qualify then piss off early for a made up appointment.

If you're at Benning though go poke your head in at the range near the big gas station on Dixie Road, that's where the AMU practice for some of their pistols events. Holy poo poo, talking about threading the needle.

FOURTH WAVE LESBRO posted:

Strangely enough I shoot better outdoors in a Korean blizzard where the pop-ups are on an almost 30 degree slope than I do indoors on alt-c.

Hahahah, that fuckin' range. I remember being forced to wear that goddamned yoke on my IOTV with plates to qualify, and I literally couldn't aim up high enough in the prone position to hit anything past 200 metres because my helmet would push against the yoke and that was it. gently caress that range was steep.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

I remember going to the pistol range at Lejeune and being perplexed how the loving wooden rafters had so many bullet holes.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
People standing at the ready like Magnum PI.

LCL-Dead
Apr 22, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Reverand maynard posted:

I remember going to the pistol range at Lejeune and being perplexed how the loving wooden rafters had so many bullet holes.

You think that's bad? You should have gone out to Sportsmans lodge to their indoor range and seen the foul ups there. I asked the manager once how so many shots impacted so close to the shooting positions and he told me it was JPD. They have to draw from the holster for their quals (which they hold at the store) and 4 out of 5 shooters hit the barrier or ceiling with their first shot.

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

LCL-Dead posted:

You think that's bad? You should have gone out to Sportsmans lodge to their indoor range and seen the foul ups there. I asked the manager once how so many shots impacted so close to the shooting positions and he told me it was JPD. They have to draw from the holster for their quals (which they hold at the store) and 4 out of 5 shooters hit the barrier or ceiling with their first shot.

That's not surprising going solely by the quality of your average JPD officer. Had a guy get kicked out of the 29 Palms pistol qual for shooting the concrete in front of him and for trying to shoot a lizard.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
That's a little surprising. My last unit had a 6 year streak of everyone getting expert on all weapon quals. Granted, it was just basic M9 and M4 or M16 qualification, but we were a bunch of doctors--some of whom had never held a gun before. Personally, although I had plenty of experience with hunting rifles and shotgune, I had fired a pistol maybe once in my life but was still only one shot away from a perfect score.

Seriously, how dumb are these people?!

Rhetorical question. I've met enough personnel to know that we basically live in the military version of Idiocracy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

PISS TAPE IS REAL

The guy in question was a perpetual fuckup. He went UA once while I was at the unit and called his SNCO to let him know he was going to drive back to his home state. We also had the perpetual bitch there that refused to pt one day. We were playing loving dodgeball. The day she left we had a party.