Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Jobbo_Fett posted:

We'll be right back

Take your time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep

I watched this gif with this playing in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuIQJ-l16b4

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SatansBestBuddy posted:

no don't he's a dick

Something gives me the idea you're lying.

Geemer
Nov 4, 2010

http://i.imgur.com/G1tF1oY.gifv

FairyNuff
Jan 22, 2012

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

fenix down
Jan 12, 2005

I humbly request more of these.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry
Lasik, not even once
s08e19 @ 03:00 -- Invasion Of The Neptune Men

s09e05 @ 01:30 -- The Deadly Bees

-More broccoli?
-It's not broccoli I want, it's you.

-Don't make me shoot you! CROOOOW!

wayfinder posted:

Take your time

Wow, rude.

Jobbo_Fett has a new favorite as of 13:58 on May 3, 2015

Catts
Nov 3, 2011

Jobbo_Fett posted:

MST3k stuffs
These are great, please continue. If possible could you list the episode number as well?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Catts posted:

These are great, please continue. If possible could you list the episode number as well?

Sure, I'll go through my posts today and put them all in. Format will be ####, first two are the season, followed by the episode.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Sure, I'll go through my posts today and put them all in. Format will be ####, first two are the season, followed by the episode.

Could you perhaps use the format s##e##@mm:ss—"Episode Title"? It would really help in finding the scenes in the show. Thanks! That dash is an em-dash (Alt-0151 on Windows) btw

edit: if it's not too much trouble, and a youtube video exists, you could maybe link the description to the timestamp there?

wayfinder has a new favorite as of 10:43 on May 3, 2015

Cart
Sep 28, 2004

They see me rollin...

wayfinder posted:

Could you perhaps use the format s##e##@mm:ss—"Episode Title"? It would really help in finding the scenes in the show. Thanks! That dash is an em-dash (Alt-0151 on Windows) btw

edit: if it's not too much trouble, and a youtube video exists, you could maybe link the description to the timestamp there?

I don't know, why don't you start your own thread for your nerdy sidebars.

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope

owl_pellet
Nov 20, 2005

show your enemy
what you look like

wayfinder posted:

Also if you have the time please buy me all seasons of the show and find all the cast and crew and have them sign it and then get Mike Nelson to deliver it to my house without a shirt on and my username written on his chest

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

source

source

Basticle has a new favorite as of 13:51 on May 3, 2015

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

owl_pellet posted:

Also if you have the time please buy me all seasons of the show and find all the cast and crew and have them sign it and then get Mike Nelson to deliver it to my house without a shirt on and my username written on his chest

Dude you gotta share. What does this thread gain from just you getting all those DVDs delivered?! The point is to have an annotated re-telling of the show in here, in 1-second chunks, properly sourced. This is an archive!

Basticle
Sep 12, 2011

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

Is that from a movie or something? If not what the hell. :psyduck:

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

FirstPlayer posted:

Is that from a movie or something? If not what the hell. :psyduck:

http://m.mlb.com/cutfour/2015/05/02/121904524/gif-pawtucket-red-sox-catcher-hits-batter-in-the-stomach

FirstPlayer
Jan 1, 2007

Beat me up and earn
fifteen respect points

I forgot that catchers often throw to people besides the pitcher, thanks. :saddowns:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This looks fantastic.

Erebus
Jul 13, 2001

Okay... Keep your head, Steve boy...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011
Please never post the context, I'm far happier not knowing.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I'm fine without the context but god drat I want the rest of the gif.

Broken Cog
Dec 29, 2009

We're all friends here
The cheetah(?) has a collar, so I'm guessing it's some Saudi oil prince's stunt again.

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

New Hunger Games looking good

Hydrolith
Oct 30, 2009

Cart posted:

I don't know, why don't you start your own thread for your nerdy sidebars.

That's a good idea.

I mean, at first it was kind of endearing how much you guys are into MST3K, but now all those gifs are getting kind of annoying.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

Hydrolith posted:

That's a good idea.

I mean, at first it was kind of endearing how much you guys are into MST3K, but now all those gifs are getting kind of annoying.

Oh good, I'm not the only one.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

ElGroucho posted:

Oh good, I'm not the only one.

Hydrolith posted:

That's a good idea.

As someone still using a mouse from the early 90's, I understand the pain of scrolling past thing.

Oh wait, no I don't! Two more seasons to go!

Suspicious Cook
Oct 9, 2012

Onward to burgers!

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Never stop posting MST3K.

wayfinder
Jul 7, 2003
Please don't forget the proper sources/annotations! I see you haven't used my suggested type of dash, any particular reason?

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

wayfinder posted:

Please don't forget the proper sources/annotations! I see you haven't used my suggested type of dash, any particular reason?

Couldn't get it to work, I tried a bunch of different codes/number combinations, reformatted my hard drive AND reinstalled firefox just to make sure it wasn't on my end so I gave up. Felt like I was just going in circles :shrug:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Lurking Haro
Oct 27, 2009

Jobbo_Fett posted:

As someone still using a mouse from the early 90's, I understand the pain of scrolling past thing.

What ever happend to those guys?
They did Robot Wars and then just disappeared.

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

What sort of monster is this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Munki
Nov 4, 2008

We're all mad here.

Political Whores posted:

What sort of monster is this.

Is it really that hard to recognize a human hand?