Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Magic Underwear
May 14, 2003

Young Orc

Fonzarelli posted:

that story about john killing the rat by drowning it was absolutely the stupidest thing I've heard from him.

like c'mon dude, just look away and hit it with a shovel.

Not even close. Remember when he claimed that one in every three black children had downs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

creamcorn
Oct 26, 2007

automatic gun for fast, continuous firing

Magic Underwear posted:

Not even close. Remember when he claimed that one in every three black children had downs?

I know man, it's tragic.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
One in ten, guys. Come on, Jonathan's not that stupid (most of the time)

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

Brock Samson posted:

Seth talks more about his job in 5 minutes on this ep than the past 9 years of shows.

Haven't listened to this yet. What type of job does he have?

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
A dispensary. That's been known for a long time.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Really? I thought he would've been a succesful comedian or comedy writer at this point. Well, I mean a paid comedian anyways.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Have you uh... listened to the show at all?

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

Binowru posted:

One in ten, guys. Come on, Jonathan's not that stupid (most of the time)

He's lovable and awesome on the show but let's be real that is the worst choice a person could make confronted with that situation. But he was distressed and that should be accounted for.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something

mcvey posted:

Have you uh... listened to the show at all?

Yeah, and Seth is hilarious. That's pretty much the number one requirement for a career in comedy.

SeaborneClink
Aug 27, 2010

MAWP... MAWP!
Saw a guy with a red, white and black bandana tied on his belt loop above his left rear pocket. Can jah or someone decode this bandana-code?

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Biodome posted:

Are there any compilations of the Ask Amy/playboy advisor bits? What about the to catch a predator segments? Trying to listen to them on the drive to Nashville.

Trabandiumium was awesome enough to do a TCAP Compilation a few weeks ago.

Ask Amy/Playboy Advisor comp hasn't been done yet but would be amazing. Actually, is there a Youtube link to the old timey (1950s?) Ask Amy type column where she stone-cold wrecked the person writing in? That was one of my favourites of the advice column segments.

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 09:41 on May 1, 2015

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

Fonzarelli posted:

that story about john killing the rat by drowning it was absolutely the stupidest thing I've heard from him.

like c'mon dude, just look away and hit it with a shovel.

"I drown the rats now so I can't hear their screams"

Jonathan and Charlie from IASIP are growing steadily alike.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

steinrokkan posted:

"I drown the rats now so I can't hear their screams"

Jonathan and Charlie from IASIP are growing steadily alike.

Whoever attends the next live UYD should give Jonathan a rat stick.

Biodome
Nov 21, 2006

Gerry
Just got back from the Nashville show. It wasn't their best but it had some good bits. I think this is the first time Jonathan has ran to the bathroom to piss mid podcast leaving Seth looking upset and panicking. Luckily, he recovered quickly.

#chimpshaming

Bolek
May 1, 2003

he is such a gently caress up

Manta
Jul 22, 2007

Jonathan constantly needs to go pee during live shows for some reason.

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
It's just nerves isn't it. I'd be the same.

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Jippa posted:

It's just nerves isn't it. I'd be the same.
No excuses! This is the big boy's arena of dancecasts! Ricky Gervais and Chris Hansen expect better!

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Biodome posted:

Just got back from the Nashville show. It wasn't their best but it had some good bits. I think this is the first time Jonathan has ran to the bathroom to piss mid podcast leaving Seth looking upset and panicking. Luckily, he recovered quickly.

#chimpshaming

Jonathan, without fail, has to pee at every live show. It's kind of amazing.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
At the Chicago show last summer Seth left to pee right as I got up to them during the meet and greet. I still got to say hey though, so no biggie.

bango skank
Jan 15, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I was in Hollywood a couple days ago and coincidentally drove by the studio. We were driving a friend home after hiking Runyon and I noticed we happened to be going down Hobart, after a few blocks Seth's place went by. Didn't see the 'dance but I assume it was there since they're doing live shows right now. One of my favorite parts of the show is knowing about all the local places they mention off-hand. Eventually I'll run into one of them out and about and have to bother them for a picture.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"
I've been playing LA Noire recently and I've realised I can get to pretty much every location just from the LA road knowledge I've absorbed from UYD.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster

a pipe smoking dog posted:

I've been playing LA Noire recently and I've realised I can get to pretty much every location just from the LA road knowledge I've absorbed from UYD.

You've been playing a terrible game and know about starbucks and whole foods?

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Finally a game that revolves around digital Ken Cosgrove scopin' out the best spots for a cold pressed juice.

ugly
Jul 22, 2003
No clue
Pillbug
Decided to come to the Atlanta show at the last minute. Pretty hyped right now.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

ugly posted:

Decided to come to the Atlanta show at the last minute. Pretty hyped right now.

Where are we watching the fight? seriously

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
the whole "somebody famous" line was basically my favorite thing said in a UYD ever

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

shadow puppet of a posted:

Finally a game that revolves around digital Ken Cosgrove scopin' out the best spots for a cold pressed juice.

Ken Cosgrove sits in the vegan cafe. Press A to silently write his order onto a piece of paper.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

Ken Cosgrove sits in the vegan cafe. Press A to silently write his order onto a piece of paper.

A crazy girl with the face of Peggy Olson sits down and starts ranting about the devil. You select "Truth" and she falls in love with you.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Brock Samson posted:

A crazy girl with the face of Peggy Olson sits down and starts ranting about the devil. You select "Truth" and she falls in love with you.

ugly
Jul 22, 2003
No clue
Pillbug

goferchan posted:

Where are we watching the fight? seriously

Did that happen? I wasn't able to stick around after the show.

I thought it was a really solid episode. I would totally get up on Sunday mornings and go to church to listen to reverend Seth.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

ugly posted:

Did that happen? I wasn't able to stick around after the show.

I thought it was a really solid episode. I would totally get up on Sunday mornings and go to church to listen to reverend Seth.

Idk where they hung out. Everywhere I found showing the fight had like a $40 cover plus $100 extra to reserve a 4-top table and most of them were sold out anyway. Awesome show though -- might be biased because it's the first time I saw them live but I thought it was a very, very good episode. I ran into them outside while Johnathan was smoking before the show and talked for a sec and they were super chill + charismatic and thanking us really profusely for coming out, etc -- it was a great experience and made me like the show even more.

By the way I almost don't wanna say it because what if Seth reads it and it completely crushes his spirit but.... he looks a lot older than I expected IRL

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

goferchan posted:

By the way I almost don't wanna say it because what if Seth reads it and it completely crushes his spirit but.... he looks a lot older than I expected IRL

Being a former alcoholic will do that to a guy.

ugly
Jul 22, 2003
No clue
Pillbug
It's been said before, but he really does look like John Larroquette.

ugly fucked around with this message at 19:23 on May 3, 2015

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005

Being a former alcoholic will do that to a guy.

I don't think it is that. He really looks like he has aged quite a bit even from the San Francisco show last June. It was shocking when I saw him last week in Denver.

Sorry sethro :ohdear:

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

Celebrity Name Game frustration has put a lot of years onto his body.

ohreally
Feb 22, 2015
He looks like he's put on a little weight, judging by the instagram pics people are putting up. That will age you too.

Bolek
May 1, 2003

yea guys lets get into it how his crows feet doing how bout the hair color oh yea what about the love handles lookin a little big doncha think hmm yea hmm

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

All that Panax adds up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

Bolek posted:

yea guys lets get into it how his crows feet doing how bout the hair color oh yea what about the love handles lookin a little big doncha think hmm yea hmm

It's pilot season, dummy.