Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

nutranurse posted:

murder him

for every worker in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Effectronica posted:

Hey, foreign policy types. You're locked in a room with an unreconstructed Wilsonian and the Kennan-iest realist that ever lived. You have a gun with one bullet left.

Whaddaya do?

kill my are self

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

is this the actual spelling

Pronounced like it's spelled.

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
hi Paranoid Randroid! you're one of my favorite posters i liked your old av better. you're funny i like you.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

CoolCab posted:

i like you MIGF, me and you, we're going to solve the problems of the world, with cynicism and drinking and drug abuse and fistbumps

move rocks. ten tons today. about 6.5, 7 now. earning my hot bod. ten tons monday. ten tons wednesday. need 50 tons.

rocks heavy.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Effectronica posted:

Hey, foreign policy types. You're locked in a room with an unreconstructed Wilsonian and the Kennan-iest realist that ever lived. You have a gun with one bullet left.

Whaddaya do?

shoot Toby twice?

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

My Imaginary GF posted:

move rocks. ten tons today. about 6.5, 7 now. earning my hot bod. ten tons monday. ten tons wednesday. need 50 tons.

rocks heavy.

loving rocks, who do they think they are.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Effectronica posted:

Whaddaya do?

I'm no Foreign Policy type but I know you don't need a gun to kill men

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

CoolCab posted:

hi Paranoid Randroid! you're one of my favorite posters i liked your old av better. you're funny i like you.

you might be the only person other than me that liked that thing

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

Raskolnikov38 posted:

shoot Toby twice?

Toby was a massive poo poo head and I hated him even not having seen the season where he apparently turns evil.

GhostofJohnMuir fucked around with this message at 00:57 on May 3, 2015

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

paranoid randroid posted:

I liked it. Paranatural is one of the Good Webcomics.

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

bernie sanders 2016, kill your landlord, dehumanize and face to syrup

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

CoolCab posted:

i hauled fifteen tons of booze, and what do i get? another day drunker and deeper in hangover. saint peter don't you call me because i'm kind of fighty

liquor tax's a bitch, aint it

filthy tax dodger. does not count if beer used for good cause.

good cause like getting D's elected.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Effectronica posted:

Whaddaya do?

>check inventory

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Toby was a massive poo poo head and I hated him even not having seen the scene where he apparently turns evil.

Toby was easily my least favorite character of the main cast.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

kustomkarkommando posted:

>check inventory

you have:
no tea

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

listen man: you can please everyone, but you'll be a loving dipshit who's pleasing everyone who everyone hates in fifteen minutes. or you can please some of the people all the time, and they'll all go "that guy was cool ahead of his time not mainsteam enough".

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

you have:
no tea

oh poo poo

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

I liked it. That character seemed to have moxie. :shobon:

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

PupsOfWar posted:

I'm no Foreign Policy type but I know you don't need a gun to kill men
pistolwhip them both to death, save the bullet for whoever locked you in there

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

My Imaginary GF posted:

liquor tax's a bitch, aint it

filthy tax dodger. does not count if beer used for good cause.

good cause like getting D's elected.

labour is like D but in england. i'm a loving labour dude MIGF

i realized that if a labour candidate can pull 10 percent of the vote if you put a sack of potatoes with a smiley face on it

then i goddamned want to be labour you morons

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Effectronica posted:

Whaddaya do?

What kind of gun?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mostly i wanna know if the mysterious avatar benefactor just happened across an apropos picture to turn into an avatar or actually put work into making one. because, hell, i like it.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

nutranurse posted:

no

just

no

quote:

The planet did have a small amount of desert region in the rain-shadow of its small mountain ranges as well as large plains including the Woolwarricca region. A tropical ocean belt contained archipelagos and long coral reefs. In addition, a few sandy beaches could be found along the shores of its oceans. The Kashyyyk coastlines were lined with a brownish-white sand and thick grasses. Kashyyyk's highest peak was Korrokrrayyo Mountain.[19]

It's not even all forest. The beaches are included in Revenge of the Sith. Your powers are weak old man.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

Toby was a massive poo poo head and I hated him even not having seen the season where he apparently turns evil.

are we talking about West Wing toby or The Office toby

is there a difference

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

mostly i wanna know if the mysterious avatar benefactor just happened across an apropos picture to turn into an avatar or actually put work into making one. because, hell, i like it.

i never met the mysterious avatar benefactor and i've somehow been here for a goddamned decade what the gently caress

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

R. Mute posted:

pistolwhip them both to death, save the bullet for whoever locked you in there

nevermind effectronica R. Mute already posted my answer.

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

PupsOfWar posted:

are we talking about West Wing toby or The Office toby

is there a difference

Oh, West Wing Toby, I assumed. The context was lovely foreign policy.

I've never watched The Office.

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

toby was essentially Northeastern Liberals: The Broadway Musical, even moreso than bartlett

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

the shoot Toby twice is a joke from the office

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
He didn't become evil he just self destructed from his brother dying and his best friend going off to campaign without talking to him about it first and from still being in love with his ex-wife. :smith:

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

im toby and im very mad because of reasons

watch as i vibrate

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

paragon1 posted:

He didn't become evil he just self destructed from his brother dying and his best friend going off to campaign without talking to him about it first and from still being in love with his ex-wife. :smith:

he could have gone and had campaign fun if he didn't have a forest stuck up his rear end

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

Some of Toby's "problematize the administration's agenda" role should have been delegated to Charlie, a man with perspective.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

It's not even all forest. The beaches are included in Revenge of the Sith. Your powers are weak old man.

LOL NERD

honestly my best comeback

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

you have:
no tea

>move rock

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem

nutranurse posted:

honestly my best comeback
i would have guessed that was "HAHA I'M NOT PAYING FOR THIS, BARBER"

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

PupsOfWar posted:

Some of Toby's "problematize the administration's agenda" role should have been delegated to Charlie, a man with perspective.

but then that would have ruined Charlie who owned for all seven seasons

CoolCab
Apr 17, 2005

glem
i'm the number 1 poster in this thread for the first and last time ever. you're welcome, dnd. you're welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

your efforts to move the rock cause you to explosively herniate a disc in your back. you go into shock and die. your score is 1353 out of a possible 17 million.

• Locked thread