Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

Gaunab posted:

White people want Pacquiao to win

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Venom Snake posted:

Man I can't wait till we sell our vineyard.

Are the people you sold your slaves to still on the market?

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
there are white people shouting in my apartment complex. the fight must be a hit

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Jagchosis posted:

there are white people shouting in my apartment complex. the fight must be a hit

nah that's just RaHoWa starting.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Spaceman Future! posted:

I dont even know what that is who is stupid now

the dudes posting anime instead of watching this fight with us

i want manny to win because I LIKE THE PHILLIPINES and hes a pretty awesome elected official who promotes sane developmental policies

Sinnlos
Sep 5, 2011

Ask me about believing in magical rainbow gold

Il Federale posted:

lol, that is probably worse

It is worse.

Now their playing Timber. Dear Lord please let me make the music selections at my wedding. My girlfriend has terrible taste.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

paragon1 posted:

You guys I'm starting to think Venom Snake might be a class enemy.

I ain't no enemy!

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Are the people you sold your slaves to still on the market?

i'm glad you are learning

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Venom Snake posted:

I ain't no enemy!

quit jacking it to cartoons, stupid.

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

the dudes posting anime instead of watching this fight with us

i want manny to win because I LIKE THE PHILLIPINES and hes a pretty awesome elected official who promotes sane developmental policies

I am playing video games and not posting anime or watching boxing. Also, drunk, and receiving boobs on phone.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
how long do boxing matches take i wanna burn this place to the ground, again

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Spaceman Future! posted:

and receiving boobs on phone.

what

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

MAYWEATHER DUCKING AND DODGING LIKE HE DID THOSE WOMAN-BEATING ACCUSATIONS

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

way to read gbs

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

its called 'sexting'

its a major trend among the youth these days

its also an emerging trend in africa, with genocidal implications

like I'm being serious on this, intra-tribal sexting is an emerging and accelerating trend in SSA.

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Badger of Basra posted:

way to read gbs

im simultanoeusly streaming the fight on my phone and watching it on the bar

the future is now

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

I ain't no enemy!

why do satsuki as jotaro fanart when mako literally dressed as jotaro in the show

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

thats where text messages go

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Jagchosis posted:

why do fanart

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i'm watching the match ofthe century. it's roger punchman and steve kickdude, and they're in the ring together. 11:42:04 STEVE IS MAKING A LICENTIOUS REMARK AT ROGER

11:42:09: REFEREE TELLS HIM TO QUIT THE BABBLE TALK. STEVE SLOUGHS OFF THE RMEARK COOLLY. THIS ISN'T HIS FIRST TIME AT THE INSULT CARNIVAL, U CAN TELL.
11:42:24: A BELL RINGS. WHAT'S THIS? A GUNSHOT IS FIRED! THE REFEREE DROPS DEAD. I REPEAT THE REFEREE DROPS DEAD ARE YOU GUYS SEEING THIS IN THE SAME WAY THAT I AM

11:42:35 CAMERA AFTER MUCH SHAKING IN THE TUSSTLE AND HAVOC HAS PANNED TO SHOW IT IS A BAND OF MASKED BANDITOS FROM BEHIND RINGSIDE, RIDING IN ON TINY BURROS. THERE ARE THREE OF THEM, ONE WITH A GUN IN BLUE, WHO I CALL RAPHEAL. A STOUT ONE IN A CHECKERED OUTFIT AND FACE SCARF WHO I WILL DUB MARC AND THE TALLEST ONE, WHO IS OBVIOUSLY THE LEADER AND HAS A NAMETAG THAT SAYS BRUOUCE. I WILL DUBSTEP HIM "JEFF"

11:42:59 JEFF PULLS OUT A SCROLL: AND READS FROM IT:
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE MAN BEFORE YOU WAS A FRAUD AND A LIE. HE WAS NOT THE REAL REFEREE. HE WAS AN IMPOSTOR, A USURPER WHO STOLE OUR FAMILY'S RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE RING AFTER ROBBING OUR FATHER AND STEALING OUR PIECES OF EIGHT. NOW THE PRODIGAL SONS HAVE RETURNED AND WE CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED, FOR REAL THIS TIME. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBA! ROLL THAT BOUNTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

11:44:50 MARC PULLS A TINY BELL FROM BENEATH HIS CHECKERED FROCK AND RINGS IT WITH A LIL HAMMER

11:45:10: STEVE AND ROGER BURST FORWARD AT EACH OTHER. THEY LUNGE.

11:45:43: ROGER'S COCK MAKES FIRST CONTACT. IT WRAPS AROUND STEVE'S HIP AND HE REELS HIM IN LIKE THE MASTER FISHERMAN OF HALYCON DAYS

11:46:00: THEIR LIP[S AND THEIR STAR SIGNS BOTH ALIGN. STEVE MAKES READY TO DOCK

11:46:12 THE BANDITOS WATCH INTENTLY, HANDS ON TRIGGERS TO MAKE SURE NO BAD ENGLISH IS USED

11:46:34 ROGER LEANS IN... CLOSER

11:46:36: CLOSER... CLOSER --

11:46:40 AND I SNAP to, in a cold swat and laying supine, staring at the bedroom ceiling. Was it all a dream? Was it true? But what is true? It felt so real that my experience must have had some truth to it, it must have happened in some sense of the word... o sore and ruined heart, why dost the whippoorwill's song sound so when one is most ready to float on the divine melodies of silence-

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
is it just me or is this a pretty boring fight?

also best national anthem after america gotta go to south vietnam

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Rodatose posted:

i'm watching the match ofthe century. it's roger punchman and steve kickdude, and they're in the ring together. 11:42:04 STEVE IS MAKING A LICENTIOUS REMARK AT ROGER

11:42:09: REFEREE TELLS HIM TO QUIT THE BABBLE TALK. STEVE SLOUGHS OFF THE RMEARK COOLLY. THIS ISN'T HIS FIRST TIME AT THE INSULT CARNIVAL, U CAN TELL.
11:42:24: A BELL RINGS. WHAT'S THIS? A GUNSHOT IS FIRED! THE REFEREE DROPS DEAD. I REPEAT THE REFEREE DROPS DEAD ARE YOU GUYS SEEING THIS IN THE SAME WAY THAT I AM

11:42:35 CAMERA AFTER MUCH SHAKING IN THE TUSSTLE AND HAVOC HAS PANNED TO SHOW IT IS A BAND OF MASKED BANDITOS FROM BEHIND RINGSIDE, RIDING IN ON TINY BURROS. THERE ARE THREE OF THEM, ONE WITH A GUN IN BLUE, WHO I CALL RAPHEAL. A STOUT ONE IN A CHECKERED OUTFIT AND FACE SCARF WHO I WILL DUB MARC AND THE TALLEST ONE, WHO IS OBVIOUSLY THE LEADER AND HAS A NAMETAG THAT SAYS BRUOUCE. I WILL DUBSTEP HIM "JEFF"

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THE MAN BEFORE YOU WAS A FRAUD AND A LIE. HE WAS NOT THE REAL REFEREE. HE WAS AN IMPOSTOR, A USURPER WHO STOLE OUR FAMILY'S RIGHTFUL PLACE IN THE RING AFTER ROBBING OUR FATHER AND STEALING OUR PIECES OF EIGHT. NOW THE PRODIGAL SONS HAVE RETURNED AND WE CAN GET THIS PARTY STARTED, FOR REAL THIS TIME. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBA! ROLL THAT BOUNTIFUL BEAN FOOTAGE

11:44:50 MARC PULLS A TINY BELL FROM BENEATH HIS CHECKERED FROCK AND RINGS IT WITH A LIL HAMMER

11:45:43: ROGER'S COCK MAKES FIRST CONTACT. IT WRAPS AROUND STEVE'S HIP AND HE REELS HIM IN LIKE THE MASTER FISHERMAN OF HALYCON DAYS

11:46:00: THEIR LIP[S AND THEIR STAR SIGNS BOTH ALIGN. STEVE MAKES READY TO DOCK

11:46:12 THE BANDITOS WATCH INTENTLY, HANDS ON TRIGGERS TO MAKE SURE NO BAD ENGLISH IS USED

11:46:40 AND I SNAP to, in a cold swat and laying supine, staring at the bedroom ceiling. Was it all a dream? Was it true? But what is true? It felt so real that my experience must have had some truth to it, it must have happened in some sense of the word... o sore and ruined heart, why dost the whippoorwill's song sound so when one is most ready to float on the divine melodies of silence-

I think you and corn in the bible should have a deathmatch.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Jagchosis posted:

why do satsuki as jotaro fanart when mako literally dressed as jotaro in the show

the point is it's satsuki wearing mako's outfit.

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Rodatose posted:

i would rather watch the fight than read this

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Venom Snake posted:

why do you emotionally connect to this?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Absurd Alhazred posted:

hurp flurp poop

pitiable rear end,-

Venom Snake posted:

why?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Venom Snake posted:

Do you honestly think that any self-respecting debutante is going to spare a glance for a wayward son of Southern Royalty bedeviled by such Nipponese claptrap? You ought to consider the future of your line, Sir!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Effectronica posted:

enviable rear end

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

Rodatose posted:

My Imaginary GF posted:

i would definitely pay a hundred dollars to watch these two try to beat the poo poo out of each other in the ring

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Do you honestly think that any self-respecting debutante is going to spare a glance for a wayward son of Southern Royalty bedeviled by such Nipponese claptrap? You ought to consider the future of your line, Sir!

what

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

My Imaginary GF posted:

why do you emotionally connect with being a schizophrenic retarded turd

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Effectronica posted:

laughable xhosa rear end

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

how big is vs' entry in the_wall.xlsx by now?

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

MAYWEATHER TOYING WITH PACQUIO

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

how big is vs' entry in the_wall.xlsx by now?

hes on his own sheet

Spaceman Future!
Feb 9, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

a million loving years of evolutionary refinement.

there is no god.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Do not attempt to dissemble by pretending ignorance in my presence, Sirrah!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

venomsnake, why do you emotionally connect with prepubescent anime characters?

Effectronica
May 31, 2011
Fallen Rib

My Imaginary GF posted:

venomsnake, why do you emotionally connect with prepubescent anime characters?

what the hell?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

nutranurse posted:

MAYWEATHER TOYING WITH PACQUIO

WHICH DUDE IS ROCKY

IS MAYWEATHER DROGO?!?!

Effectronica posted:

what the hell?

i assume every anime character is a 20,000 year old space monster thingie god type deal in the body of a teenager. i don't watch much anime, if you can't tell

like there was Akira, there was three or four drunken episodes of some galactic explosion poo poo, and there's DBZ which doesn't count as anime at all because it teaches young boys the character to fight

the rest of anime? poo poo poo poo poo poo, universal poo poo, i don't like venom snake for his preferences towards poo poo

My Imaginary GF fucked around with this message at 05:14 on May 3, 2015

• Locked thread