Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Brad partakes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

StabMasterArson posted:

brad is mentioning weed in like every video he's in lately

I told you it's like when he first played Dota and that's all he ever referenced or talked about, on top of his eternal sporadic copycatting of Jeff thing he does.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Brads rocking the ganj and he's gonna get into yoga with Dan when he realizes nobody needs to be Ryan during a pretty intense head trip one night

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is theer a fuckin rss feed without trailers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Who the frick keeps putting Patrick Klepek articles in the Deadspin RSS feed.

Soral
May 30, 2009

me

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
When did they go from receiving lovely old games in the mail to straight up brand new poo poo

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Humphrey Vasel posted:

When did they go from receiving lovely old games in the mail to straight up brand new poo poo

when someone sent pat a computer

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
this extensive coverage of pixel indie games could look a little better, here is something just as good as throwing technology in the trash

*6 months later*

oh no kotaku!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When someone sent Snoops a computer*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

bradz0r.

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
Dude, I dunno. Uh, loosely packed glasses, shovel...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I bet the GB all day live stream after party is gonna be SICK!

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Vinny is so much better at talking about videogames than anyone on the regular podcast.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Tender Bender posted:

Vinny is so much better than anyone on the regular podcast.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

before watching the new mario kart dlc ql i was told vinny was bad at the game, i didnt imagine hed be that bad

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Tender Bender posted:

Vinny is so much better at talking about videogames than anyone on the regular podcast.

you're not wrong i enjoyed his analysis of what he disliked about the mechanics of broken age.

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?
Brad's hair gets a thumbs up from me.

4 inch cut no femmes
May 31, 2011
It's telling that Will is trying to show some sciency poo poo with food and literally everyone is being babies about it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i just turned on the live stream for the first time today and some dude is speedrunning bloodborne.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is that Romscout and Studio or just weird looking off brand versions of those guys.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea that's gotta be Romscout's ears.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Astute Gamer: dat sum romscoat? o.O

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Mr. Pumroy posted:

you're not wrong i enjoyed his analysis of what he disliked about the mechanics of broken age.

Yea that was what prompted my post, he was talking about a game I knew nothing about and don't care about but I found it interesting. And then Jeff would chime in with "YEAH, I PLAYED IT FOR A COUPLE HOURS AND IT WAS LIKE, WHATEVER."

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Shoehead posted:

Brad's hair gets a thumbs up from me.

It works a lot better for him and goes with the beard.

thuly
Jun 19, 2005

Transcending history, and the world, a tale of MS Paint and animes, endlessly retold.
Vinny please come back

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

i dont think hes ever leaving new york agian

spacebrospiff
May 2, 2013

maybe jeff should move to new york with his girlfriend and find himself and leave dan ryckert in charge of gbwest and maybe hire another guy from ny/nj

They need chill young blood because all of the old dudes are jaded

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

I think Brad hosed up that game of Avalon. On the second quest, none of the people were evil and yet someone threw in a fail card. That shouldn't even be possible.

Evil Brad

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

yeah if they weren't rushed someone would've picked up on that at the end. i bet it was rorie.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
giantbomb should hire me.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
credentials: i post in the Impz one

causticBeet
Mar 2, 2010

BIG VINCE COMIN FOR YOU
Lol brad with his hair back he looks like fat drew

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THE PENETRATOR posted:

credentials: i post in the Impz one

You're hired.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Edit: Wrong account.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finally checked out some of the Big Live Live Show and I can't stop lolling at Brad's hair

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

I like how his excuse for it is that there weren't any hairdresser appointments so he slicked it back with grease

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

StabMasterArson posted:

I like how his excuse for it is that there weren't any hairdresser appointments so he slicked it back with grease

i like that you have a YOSPOS style avatar of sonic smokin a mah fukcen weed like a true humongous human being would have

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i like that you have a YOSPOS style avatar of sonic smokin a mah fukcen weed like a true humongous human being would have

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In the Premium Stream at the angle they point the camera the cutout of Obama look like Leland Palmer. lmfao