Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pro Target

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

do they never laugh what kind of relationship could it be without humor

GEExCEE

ahh pleas protarget-chan, it's not page 69 anymore ~

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

i think they are asking for some wolfXfox fanart...

GEExCEE

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

i think they are asking for some wolfXfox fanart...

if the mountain will not come to Muhammed (pbuh)

Salmiakki

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

wait... I thought Fox and Wolf were together. What the hell happened?

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

wait... I thought Fox and Wolf were together. What the hell happened?

I think falco gets c..cu....

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

les fleurs du mall posted:

I think falco gets c..cu....

the thing is, like, a year ago I was saying that Falco would be a much better partner for Fox than Wolf and Pro Target gave me a bunch of poo poo about it. :colbert:

les fleurs du mall

by LadyAmbien

the thing is, like, a year ago I was saying that Falco would be a much better partner for Fox than Wolf and Pro Target gave me a bunch of poo poo about it. :colbert:

Really? you don't think things between them could get Slippy?

----------------

3D Megadoodoo

what is going on

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

les fleurs du mall posted:

Really? you don't think things between them could get Slippy?

:stare: Slippy has Down Syndrome dude...

GoodbyeTurtles

Falco is Fox's rock, but Wolf is there for Fox when he needs something more.. it's all canon

Scaly Haylie

:stare: Slippy has Down Syndrome dude...

Oh, so he can't be loved? Nice, GSJG. Real nice.

Pro Target

maybe this will hlep you understand

Falco x Fox

Wolf x Fox

Pro Target

Falco can satisfy most of fox's emotional needs,but is too gentle and caring to satisfy his natural masochistic tendencies,need to be dominated, or to fulfill him sexually

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pro Target posted:

Falco can satisfy most of fox's emotional needs,but is too gentle and caring to satisfy his natural masochistic tendencies,need to be dominated, or to fulfill him sexually

Are they in an open relationship, or is there jealously?

Pro Target

theres absolutely insane amounts of jealousy as he bounces back and forth between them and its unhealthy as hell... buyt sexy too

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Pro Target posted:

theres absolutely insane amounts of jealousy as he bounces back and forth between them and its unhealthy as hell... buyt sexy too

ok, I get it now. Thank you for explaining it to me

GoodbyeTurtles

Pro Target posted:

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Pro Target posted:

----------------

treasure bear

Pro Target posted:

ulvir

I'm glad some gamers are still decent, godfearing people.

3D Megadoodoo

ulvir posted:

I'm glad some gamers are still decent, godfearing people.

Plot twist he's Norwegian and taking a canister of gas with him

ulvir

Jerry Cotton posted:

Plot twist he's Norwegian and taking a canister of gas with him

oh, that's thoughtful of him. didn't know churches did barbies. then again, a good, marinated steak is pretty much proof of god's existence. something that delicious couldn't possibly exist by chance

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.
guys we should play Toribash some time. it's free on steam, and it's this wicked turn-based fighting game where you contract / extend your joints to tear other people to bits.

i mean, look at this poo poo

okay he's really good at the game and did some fancy replay stuff. if you've never played toribash before it'll probably be more like

but it's still pretty cool and fun to learn. we could just crash empty servers or host one ourselves where we can try out all the various mods n poo poo, idk it could be cool

Scaly Haylie

Mash posted:

guys we should play Toribash some time. it's free on steam, and it's this wicked turn-based fighting game where you contract / extend your joints to tear other people to bits.

i mean, look at this poo poo

okay he's really good at the game and did some fancy replay stuff. if you've never played toribash before it'll probably be more like

but it's still pretty cool and fun to learn. we could just crash empty servers or host one ourselves where we can try out all the various mods n poo poo, idk it could be cool

i'd be down

Korean Boomhauer

Pro Target posted:

maybe this will hlep you understand

Falco x Fox

Wolf x Fox

wootles ty

Korean Boomhauer
i palyed cs;go with a couple yobber last night and did real bad sorry about that

ulvir

sorcery is hella fun in das1 after all. so far the only boss that's given me any sort of challenge is the capra demon. guess my previous opinion on this was framed by me sucking.

probably gonna try tackling O+S solo tonight. :getin:

Scaly Haylie

crossbows are also way better than people give them credit for. the damage improves pretty dramatically even on just +5 Normal.

Pro Target

theyre still 100% useless inc omparison to normal bows or Any Other Type of Weapon

Pro Target

as someone who played the game with a Dual Crossbow build

beer pal

can you manual aim a crossbow?

https://i.imgur.com/xQxnooW.png

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

oh i beat dark souls the other day btw. yay me. i got manus down to 1 hit then spazzed out trying to get it and died. then got him on the next try :downs: gwyn was a dick for a little while but i got the parries i neeeded before too long.

rolled up a sorcerer to try out some magic use too and yea it's way different and easier. thank god for rickert though otherwise the beginning of the game would have been a slog with only 30 casts.

mainly focusing on demons souls now. done 1-1&2, 2-1 and 3-1 so far

Scaly Haylie

Pro Target posted:

theyre still 100% useless inc omparison to normal bows or Any Other Type of Weapon

don't get me wrong, they're not the best, but when playing a str/fth guy they have their place

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Pro Target posted:

as someone who played the game with a Dual Crossbow build

the perfect setup to take down the most fearsome boss in the game: the moonlight butterfly

Scaly Haylie

people have found out how to be birds in gta5

https://i.imgur.com/hXhZsvX.webm

Pro Target

i found the Old Abandoned Workshop in my 2nd bborne playthrough adn i continue to be impressed by From's willingness to hide major Lore Areas behind obscure and/or difficult to reach places

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pro Target

Bloodborne hsa the most advanced storytelling of any game ive ever played. its smarter than dark souls which was the previous Title Holder. the smaller amount of items and gear means they have to convey information with fewer Text Dumps, and they get more clever about doing it through environmental queues instead