Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
tales of your misdeeds are told from K Street to Cathay! This is a declaration of WAR!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos
You hugged her!
You told her an off-color joke!
You shoulder-rubbed her children!

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx

My Imaginary GF posted:

There is but one god, and that god is fire.

Burn the queen regent as blood sacrifice for the blood god

Retain acceptance of worship of the seven and initiate a restoration of the seven while coopting the institutions of the blood god

lol at trying to play realpolitik with a god who shits out demon babies on demand vs a bunch of gods who for various reasons (not existing) don't do anything on the mortal plane. You really think Fire is going to settle for anything other than the complete destruction of all the false idols? Once you've accepted His help you're going to war with Braavos as well. You'd of been better off letting the peasant rebellion kill off some of your useless mouths (every noble dumb enough to get caught) and then pointing them at the Fire worshipper and (rightly) pointing out that he's way too high and mighty to make sure people get fed on the regular.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
Agree or disagree with this statement: "I favor Congress passing checks on individuals for any ties or sympathies to militant islam before those individuals are allowed to possess a firearm."

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
Hi. I was catching up on the last thread's last 20 Pages when I saw the "Don't go there" button.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Third World Reggin posted:

bernie will ursurp the ron paul throne leaving his son, rand, a claimless bastard

The Ron Paul blimp when the way of the Hindenburg a while ago.

Peztopiary
Mar 16, 2009

by exmarx
Disagree. That is terrible and you know it. Unless you're going to require people to have fulfilled the five pillars to own a gun, then wholeheartedly agree.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
congress itself doing the checks? thats tyranny, william

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

paranoid randroid posted:

congress itself doing the checks? thats tyranny, william

Congress requiring background checks for firearms purchases isn't tyranny, its the only way to win the war on terrorism and prevent terrorists from abusing our freedoms.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
thats an abrogation of states rats, by gum, and im agin it

Jerry Manderbilt
May 31, 2012

No matter how much paperwork I process, it never goes away. It only increases.
imagine if rand paul ended up like farage doing a plane stunt

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

hopefully his version of the stunt will be a little more serious

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

the randenburg

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

this but with ron sitting in a folding chair under it

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Jerry Manderbilt posted:

farage surviving is some of the most compelling evidence that either there is no god, or if there is he is a bastard and gently caress him

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Jagchosis posted:

farage surviving is some of the most compelling evidence that either there is no god, or if there is he is a bastard and gently caress him

i bet farange flies his ultra-light with a parachute on it

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

You hugged her!
You told her an off-color joke!
You shoulder-rubbed her children!

hahahaha drat

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013
i'm trying out a new gimmick in uspol where i only make informative posts and don't engage in any of the retarded debates going on. i'll prolly give up soon

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Jagchosis posted:

i'm trying out a new gimmick in uspol where i only make informative posts and don't engage in any of the retarded debates going on. i'll prolly give up soon

lol

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

counterpoint - if you were god would you want farage hanging around longer than was strictly necessary

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

counterpoint - if you were god would you want farage hanging around longer than was strictly necessary

he is most certainly going to H-ll though, so i am unsure of the salience of your argument

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

this post implies god is not omniscient, please go directly to confession

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

he is most certainly going to H-ll though, so i am unsure of the salience of your argument

hells not real, dipsh*t

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Under the vegetable posted:

Trends have shifted to the right. Obama was much more to the right than Bill was, and Hillary will likely be even moreso if she gets the presidential seat.

:eyepop:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
being in trouble is a fake idea

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

nnnnnnope

Mecca-Benghazi
Mar 31, 2012

i don't think they even like bernie all that much and i'm very doubtful of their claims that they care about economic justice, they just really loving hate clinton

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

Venom Snake posted:

p much this tho, it's not like like any of the relationships Iv had so far were much deeper than "we like each other lets have sex and go out to dinner".

known anime liker, rotc member, ancestor of slave owners

i highly doubt you ahve had sex before

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

joeburz posted:

Counterpoint: his father absolutely took him out whoring when he was 17 as a coming of age ritual.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Mecca-Benghazi posted:

i don't think they even like bernie all that much and i'm very doubtful of their claims that they care about economic justice, they just really loving hate clinton

n-n-no you see if hilalry wins the nomination i have to vote republican!! i'm a leftist,

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

joeburz posted:

i can confirm that the first two are not necessarily handicaps. no thoughts on the third but in a southern state my guess is: not

The Warszawa
Jun 6, 2005

Look at me. Look at me.

I am the captain now.

Absurd Alhazred posted:

Counterpoint: his father absolutely took him out whoring when he was 17 as a coming of age ritual.

this has been my assumption

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

being in trouble is a fake idea

this is usually the first feeling one has when they receive a letter from FEC

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Jagchosis posted:

i can confirm that the first two are not necessarily handicaps. no thoughts on the third but in a southern state my guess is: not

it probably depends on the family background of the girl, don't you think

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
hills will def be worse than obama tho

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
what is a moonshot

HUGE PROBLEM

BIG SOLUTION

GREAT INNOVATION

Where those intersect, my friends, is a moonshot.

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

Exclamation Marx posted:

hills will def be worse than obama tho

nah

Homura and Sickle
Apr 21, 2013

Badger of Basra posted:

it probably depends on the family background of the girl, don't you think

yeah i can't imagine many african americans going for a literal cracker, but how many black students does ucf even have i wonder

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLKQUOTEMACHINE
Oct 22, 2012

Some motherfuckers are always trying to ice-skate uphill

The Warszawa posted:

this has been my assumption

explains the european 'girlfriends'

• Locked thread