Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

except it's out of a tree and he squeezes it like popeye squeezes the spinach can

jarofpiss posted:

except it's out of a tree and he squeezes it like popeye squeezes the spinach can

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

jarofpiss posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

presuming i like any of these characters

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Homegirl's got dragon poblems thats all im sayin

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

My friend is an eloquent speaker.

My workflow feels tedious and against the spirit of Bernie.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

:agreed:

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

Turnquiet posted:

Shitpostin, you?

girth brooks part 2
Sep 6, 2011

Bush did 911
Fun Shoe

jarofpiss posted:

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

QUICK more posts for Bernie Sanders 2016

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Turbl posted:

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

I saw us through 5 shitpages, peace

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
How does bernie sanders feel about laugh tracks on rape episodes of sitcoms

I think we should return to the policy of the 70s

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Turnquiet posted:

thanks for your hard work

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Turnquiet posted:

:patriot:

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

Turbl posted:

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Oh woah I refreshed and there were no shitposts. Plz tell me it was just a dream

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer
Thank you for your device

Pappyland
Jun 17, 2004

There's no limit to your imagination!
College Slice
:911:

If you don't shitpost for Bernie, the terrorists have won.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

readingatwork posted:

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FEED THE SLOWEST POSTER TO THE FAMILY OF POSSUMS LIVING UNDER MY FLOORBOARDS! GET MOVING LOSERS!

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FEED THE SLOWEST POSTER TO THE FAMILY OF POSSUMS LIVING UNDER MY FLOORBOARDS! GET MOVING LOSERS!

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

readingatwork posted:

you won't m8

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mdm posted:

idk about the laugh tracks but i'm pretty sure he hasn't raped anybody (very low numbers for a politician)

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

Pappyland posted:

if you love america you will post for Bernie

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

Something Else posted:

Oh woah I refreshed and there were no shitposts. Plz tell me it was just a dream

Guess again, rear end in a top hat :)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

How many people here have been to Vermont?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Something Else posted:

it was real but it was because they were all good posts because they all earned my main man bernie sanders a dime

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe

mdm posted:

In Bernie Sander's America there will be a free laugh track for ALL of life's greatest tragedies.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Pappyland posted:

never forett;never forgive

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

Pappyland posted:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

wall up wall street, make it an internment camp for sociopaths
SANDERS 2016

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Something Else posted:

Homegirl's got dragon poblems thats all im sayin

hope the pale mare mounts her

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Turbl posted:

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

N

gently caress the Republic. posted:

hope the pale mare mounts her

ot wrong,she shitposts like a pro.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Turbl posted:

i don't.

but i love this senator

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gotta hydrate brb

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

i don't.

but i love this senator

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

Slammin some carbos

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I spend quite a bit of time in Vermont AMA.

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

i don't.

but i love this senator

that's ok too

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

Shitpost with hot singles in YOUR area.

Bernie 2016

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

redshirt posted:

I spend quite a bit of time in Vermont AMA.

are they a proud people?

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

love for Bernie holds us all together

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Turnquiet posted:

N

ot wrong,she shitposts like a pro.

her arse is like a chocolate fountain

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
SANDERS 2016: SOCIALIZED VIAGRA FOR ALL!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turnquiet
Oct 24, 2002

I hear their women have sideways cooters c/d

• Locked thread