Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
slick back brad both looks good and looks like axemaniac

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Was there really an 8 hour stream of Dave Lang talking to people on Skype

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

i like that you have a YOSPOS style avatar of sonic smokin a mah fukcen weed like a true humongous human being would have

wow. rude

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Was there really an 8 hour stream of Dave Lang talking to people on Skype

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tim Rogers was in the live stream and he looks like Harry Potter. I've never actually seen him before

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Tim Rogers was in the live stream and he looks like Harry Potter. I've never actually seen him before

hes cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Was that accent fake? It sounded like he was putting a twang into half of what he was saying haha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also appreciate that the tail end of the show is just a mini GDQ. Only part I've been actually watching

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Was that accent fake? It sounded like he was putting a twang into half of what he was saying haha

it probably started fake but he did it so long that its real

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk9R3BQsYvM

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

it probably started fake but he did it so long that its real

Lol. It was funny when he said his game looks like indie garbage

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Lol. It was funny when he said his game looks like indie garbage

I don't get him. He's insightful and funny in person but his writing is real bad

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lang and Legobutts skype stream was better than anything on the main stream.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

Lang and Legobutts skype stream was better than anything on the main stream.

Love the hilarious fans calling in and trying way too hard to be funny. Agreed FTW, OP.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got confused at the time and thought jason messed up the audio and was dubking lang over jeff.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Love the hilarious fans calling in and trying way too hard to be funny. Agreed FTW, OP.

Watching an epic meme grow from gestation over three hours DOES sound p. trill.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My favorite part was when they got rid of the funny fat man and let the woman take 20 minutes to answer every question sincerely and in the least insightful, longest winded way possible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Definitely a breath of fresh air when Dave Lang had to stop his ridiculous Tottenham Hotspurs Sports Chat accent so that The Gooch (@LegoButts) could weigh in on her opinion of toilet shaming and the need for self-acceptance that selfies provide.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

My favorite part was when they got rid of the funny fat man and let the woman take 20 minutes to answer every question sincerely and in the least insightful, longest winded way possible.

Gamers in their 30s calling in for advice on how to become a game tester and being responded to seriously FTMFW. Pa-tricky-tricky Klepek woulda balled so hard during that bit.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Aaron from Nebraska wants to know what college courses he should take in order to QA for the next soulless Korean f2p MMO, Aaron you're on with Epic_Butt_Lmao and Bitchtitz.

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Aaron from Nebraska wants to know what college courses he should take in order to QA for the next soulless Korean f2p MMO, Aaron you're on with Epic_Butt_Lmao and Bitchtitz.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Gamers in their 30s calling in for advice on how to become a game tester and being responded to seriously FTMFW. Pa-tricky-tricky Klepek woulda balled so hard during that bit.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Uhhh [breaths into the mic for 3 seconds] Heh heh, yeah it's me, your 5th caller in a row with a Totally Worthless! (lol!) degree in Games Design from Wesleyan... Bahaha. Just wondering if I can work this bad boy into any industry positions... LOL... I know I know, I'm screwed really. Haha.
[Lego Butts cuts Vinny Caravella's throat clearing noise off with her own:] Hmmm, good question, good question, well, it's like this, umm, well you see so

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat, sounds like I need to boot up those 7 hours as epic background TV.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

[audio from 30 seconds ago blaring in the background] Hey.. uh hey guys can you hear me. It's Craig. Craig from Washington?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[audio from 30 seconds ago blaring in the background] Hey.. uh hey guys can you hear me. It's Craig. Craig from Washington?

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Her name is actually @LegoButts. The Yikes Guy!

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

someone called in asking for advice on learning to get a career in games pr

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
90% of that community are people trying to get a job into games, or trying to get the giant bomb crew's job. They have a job because of this crowd of people. It's a games PC job ouroboros.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Gimbal lock posted:

90% of that community are people trying to get a job into games, or trying to get the giant bomb crew's job. They have a job because of this crowd of people. It's a games PC job ouroboros.

i thought video game pr man was a really sad thing to wish to be

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

imagine aspiring to be the guy at e3 who has run a 15 minute demo over and over again for 4 days straight

FuriousGeorge
Jan 23, 2006

Ah, the simple joys of a monkey knife-fight.
Grimey Drawer

elf help book posted:

some people'll do anything to be in "the industry"

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Definitely a breath of fresh air when Dave Lang had to stop his ridiculous Tottenham Hotspurs Sports Chat accent so that The Gooch (@LegoButts) could weigh in on her opinion of toilet shaming and the need for self-acceptance that selfies provide.

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

imagine aspiring to be the guy at e3 who has run a 15 minute demo over and over again for 4 days straight

Hell, if you get paid alright it's probably better than working in a drive through.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Sweaty Red Faced Man: Want to try the latest title from GameLoft, American Singer?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sweaty Red Faced Man: Want to try the latest title from GameLoft, American Singer?

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*sees exasperated 50 year old man handing out stuffed animals* My god. I want to BE him.

sex excellence
Feb 19, 2011

Satisfaction Guranteed
jeff is afraid to admit he smokes weed because he doesnt want to influence the 15 year old GB fans and also brad

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Skeleton King posted:

jeff is afraid to admit he smokes weed because he doesnt want to influence the 15 year old GB fans and also brad

They spent like ten minutes of the last podcast reading an advertisement for meth as a videogame PED and followed it up with "but it's bad so don't do it". Also "it's not all fun like on your tv show Breaking Bad" which is a funny way to find out none of them watched breaking bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Tender Bender posted:

They spent like ten minutes of the last podcast reading an advertisement for meth as a videogame PED and followed it up with "but it's bad so don't do it". Also "it's not all fun like on your tv show Breaking Bad" which is a funny way to find out none of them watched breaking bad.

i haven't listened to the bombcast in years and i can pretty much guarantee that was a joke you god drat moron idiot.