Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

someone who is very wrong on everything

other things:

we should get rid of income and property tax and replace it with more sales taxes
welfare is bad

naturally he is in the process of converting to catholicism and at the current trajectory give five to ten before converting to orthodoxy

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Berke Negri posted:

someone who is very wrong on everything

other things:

we should get rid of income and property tax and replace it with more sales taxes
welfare is bad

naturally he is in the process of converting to catholicism and at the current trajectory give five to ten before converting to orthodoxy

Well, good thing this person's vote doesn't count as much as mine.

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

zoux posted:

Well, good thing this person's vote doesn't count as much as mine.

votes are just determinant on an algorithm that if you ask nicely migf may be willing to share

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Hmmm

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
dudes in primarythread calling clinton a neocon are gonna give me a conniption, swear to god

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
primarythread poster, getting the wrong order from chinese deliver - "aww gently caress those guys are such neocons"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
sorry man cant go bowling tonight, the wife is being a total neocon

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

pepe is the best meme

R. Mute
Jul 27, 2011

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Gravel Gravy posted:

Are half truths considered lying?

Half-truths don't exist. Full-morons who are unable to read at second grade level and just start imagining what those weird runes say, however, do.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

paranoid randroid posted:

dudes in primarythread calling clinton a neocon are gonna give me a conniption, swear to god

lmao

Stunning Honky
Sep 7, 2004

" . . . "
okay so who's declared for the Republicans?
Carson, Cruz, Fiorina, Paul, Rubio,

with likely others:
Bush, Walker, Christie, Huckabee, Perry,

slightly less likely:
Jindal, Pataki, Graham, Santorum, Kasich, Trump(lol)

And for Democrats there's Sanders and Clinton. Maybe O'Malley? I can't think of anyone else.

It's going to be loving chaos.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

joeburz posted:

pepe is the best meme

Yes but last night I had been awake in bed for 30 min and I looked at the clock and I realized I had been thinking about the pepe meme for like 20 minutes

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I think that journalists secretly hope all marijuana related legislation fails so they can say "Bills Go Up in Smoke" the worthless hacks

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

mooyashi posted:

okay so who's declared for the Republicans?
Carson, Cruz, Fiorina, Paul, Rubio,

with likely others:
Bush, Walker, Christie, Huckabee, Perry,

slightly less likely:
Jindal, Pataki, Graham, Santorum, Kasich, Trump(lol)

And for Democrats there's Sanders and Clinton. Maybe O'Malley? I can't think of anyone else.

It's going to be loving chaos.

what's the consensus on o'malley though I have a billet for the first person to bring up the wire

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Berke Negri posted:

what's the consensus on o'malley though I have a billet for the first person to bring up the wire

Baltimore gonna sink what little chance he had. Also he's apparently a shithead that ran Baltimore into the ground.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Zoux, was you ultimate troll holding a Mohamed cartoon contest in Texas and then shooting down the muslims who were stupid enough trying to jihad an obvious trap?

Sharkie
Feb 4, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I just saw a toilet paper commercial and the tagline was "It gets you clean so you can go commando." I love our culture.

zoux posted:

Yes but last night I had been awake in bed for 30 min and I looked at the clock and I realized I had been thinking about the pepe meme for like 20 minutes

This sounds like it should be a pepe meme.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

no im actually fairly pro religious tolerance even though I don't like organized, or indeed, any religion

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

zoux posted:

I think that journalists secretly hope all marijuana related legislation fails so they can say "Bills Go Up in Smoke" the worthless hacks

stop projecting

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

zoux posted:

no im actually fairly pro religious tolerance even though I don't like organized, or indeed, any religion

Not sure shooting islamists about to commence an attack is a question of religious tolerance.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

stop projecting

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

zoux posted:

I never realized how much America needed a Schoolhouse Rock/Cheech and Chong mashup until now.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
if your response to someone yelling "Come at me, brah" is 'In'shallah,' you might just be a terrorist

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

is meme pepe related to world of warcraft pepe

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

paranoid randroid posted:

sorry man cant go bowling tonight, the wife is being a total neocon

...wanting to have lots of unprotected sex?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Badger of Basra posted:

is meme pepe related to world of warcraft pepe
nah

Do you guys worry that one day the pepe meme will die or that we could one day exhaust our source of rare pepes

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

My Imaginary GF posted:

if your response to someone yelling "Come at me, brah" is 'In'shallah,' you might just be a terrorist

Drow speak itt.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Apparently Belgium has the highest cost of an industry manhour in Europe according to some study.

It becomes less surprising when you consider free market economics and the pitiful of supply situation of "men" given the Belgian breeding pools. :smuggo:

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i heard on npr that we only have 5 years of rare pepes left

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

i think the troll was not sending thise terrorists to gitmo before they shot a cop

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

i want to kill parents who don't vaccinate their kids because Crimes AGainst Humanity

esto es malo
Aug 3, 2006

Don't want to end up a cartoon

In a cartoon graveyard

zoux posted:

nah

Do you guys worry that one day the pepe meme will die or that we could one day exhaust our source of rare pepes

peak pepe is a myth

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Randler posted:

Apparently Belgium has the highest cost of an industry manhour in Europe according to some study.

It becomes less surprising when you consider free market economics and the pitiful of supply situation of "men" given the Belgian breeding pools. :smuggo:

Belgium also has the highest rate of terrorist production in europe. Coincidence? I report, you decide.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

WhiskeyJuvenile posted:

i want to kill parents who don't vaccinate their kids because Crimes AGainst Humanity

if they your distant relations, you gotta tolerate their idiocy to avoid ruining your relation with them

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

we cannot allow a pepe gap

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich
like JESUS loving CHRIST MINNESOTA MENNONITES VACCINATE YOUR KIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
You can't create explosives if your apartment is flooded and the powder gets wet.

R. Mute's landlord is a hero and a patriot.

• Locked thread