Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
olaf2022
Feb 19, 2003
Fun Shoe

whoa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.

:nws: :wtf: What the gently caress, why? :wtf: :nws:

:nws: :wtf: Jesus loving christ :wtf: :nws:

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

You know these don't belong in this thread.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

If I woke up somewhere strange, with this tattooed on my body, I would give myself the hardest mental high five.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

These are insanely sick

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I kinda want the bathtub one.

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.
Whenever Kerning comes up I always think of this little game that helps you see just how good at it you are.

http://type.method.ac/

I only got an 86.

Buggiezor has a new favorite as of 13:23 on May 2, 2015

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Buggiezor posted:

Whenever Kerning comes up I always think of this little game that helps you see just how good at it you are.

http://type.method.ac/

I only got an 86.

I was able to get 100 on several before boredom-quitting. I either missed my calling in life or I have yet another useless skill. :(

KongGeorgeVII
Feb 17, 2009

Flow like a
harpoon
daily and nightly.

Captain Lavender posted:

You know these don't belong in this thread.

I agree they are badass tattoos. I follow the artist on instagram because they are hella rad but I think they probably fall under the banner of 'tasteless'.

KongGeorgeVII has a new favorite as of 14:04 on May 2, 2015

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

KongGeorgeVII posted:

I agree they are badass tattoos. I follow the artist on instagram because they are hella rad but I think they probably fall under the banner of 'tasteless'.

Link the Instagram!

Ferretten
Jun 13, 2006
behind tired eyes, behind tired eyes, he is waiting. and knowing our destinies.

KongGeorgeVII posted:

Who's the artist?

Shabar Shabaz
Oct 11, 2004

good job buddy now lets go have a drink
It took a little work but I found him.

https://instagram.com/seanfromtexas/

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Shabar Shabaz posted:

haha these are great if a bit niche. I really loved some of them.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

haha these are great if a bit niche. I really loved some of them.

Same. Not my style, but I can dig it. It's like someone studied lovely kitchen scratcher tats and said, "Ima do this, but cool and good."

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

This just says "Josephine"

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Shabar Shabaz posted:

There's also Eterno8 and Fuzi who do similar 'ignorant style' tattoos that are pretty trashy but still competently done.

Maggie Fletcher
Jul 19, 2009
Getting brunch is more important to me than other peoples lives.

Zamboni_Rodeo posted:

:aaaaa: HOLY poo poo. I've seen this tat a few times now and it wasn't until this post that I saw the grammatical mistake in it.

That's okay, I reread my own post wondering why no one laughed at my it's-its joke without realizing that the tat says Jon Bovi. There's a lot to see in that tiny tat...

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Somebody cut the top pony's head off and stuck it to its own rear end.

This is an excellent find.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
Picasso's later years got weird, man.

Pony Cubism. :v:

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy
It came from reddit. Possibly NSFW.

[

DragQueenofAngmar
Dec 29, 2009

You shall not pass!
Is there something that's badly done that I'm missing or is it just a matter of taste

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

Is there something that's badly done that I'm missing or is it just a matter of taste

I thought it was just tasteless.

At least if it ruined titties, it only ruined very little titties.

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Dienes posted:

I thought it was just tasteless.

At least if it ruined titties, it only ruined very little titties.

I like the Byzantine Empire, op

McKilligan
May 13, 2007

Acey Deezy

DragQueenofAngmar posted:

It might just be the camera angle, but it looks off-centre, and the proportions of the crows are god-awful. Whoever drew it really doesn't seem to know what a crow's head looks like, and didn't bother to use any reference. It looks more like something I'd see done in ballpoint in some high-schooler's notebook than something someone would want permanently on their chest.

Edit - also, porcupine wings look like poo poo.

McKilligan has a new favorite as of 05:22 on May 4, 2015

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

This is cool because black lights are totally in right now and they are everywhere and this person isn't a manchild at all

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Tiny Lowtax posted:

This is cool because black lights are totally in right now and they are everywhere and this person isn't a manchild at all

To be fair, it's probably meant to be normal black lines when out and about, and the effect would come in to play in like, a night club or something

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

Postal Parcel posted:

To be fair, it's probably meant to be normal black lines when out and about, and the effect would come in to play in like, a night club or something

Yea, it's at least a decent use for UV ink. I've seen some pretty stupid/random uses of it. I prefer the more trad looking Thor's hammers though. This one is the Marvel comic version, right? Hard to tell if the tat is even done well from that photo, but it doesn't look like a great tat.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Karma Monkey posted:

Yea, it's at least a decent use for UV ink. I've seen some pretty stupid/random uses of it. I prefer the more trad looking Thor's hammers though. This one is the Marvel comic version, right? Hard to tell if the tat is even done well from that photo, but it doesn't look like a great tat.

Yeah that's the Marvel take on it.

I don't think the Mjolnir of mythology has a ... canon appearance. It was just the stuff of legends; told, not seen. There's a symbol for Mjolnir but its just a weird funky symbol, it doesn't really look like any kind of warhammer.

I actually kinda hate the Marvel take on Mjolnir because its so loving unwieldy. Its kinda the point; nobody but Thor can hold it because its super dense, and the hilt is just kinda simple. But it looks really lopsided and dumb, more like a workman's hammer than a warhammer.

Looks like something that'd make for a wicked cool neon sign for like a comic store, but as for a permanent tattoo eh.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

stuxracer
May 4, 2006

Ain't that a bith

Scrambles
Jul 24, 2003

I WANT IT
maybe he can pretend the c in procss is actually an e and make up a reason for omitting c from both words?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Tasteless Tattoos: Ain't that a bith

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Zaphod42 posted:

Yeah that's the Marvel take on it.

I don't think the Mjolnir of mythology has a ... canon appearance. It was just the stuff of legends; told, not seen. There's a symbol for Mjolnir but its just a weird funky symbol, it doesn't really look like any kind of warhammer.

I actually kinda hate the Marvel take on Mjolnir because its so loving unwieldy. Its kinda the point; nobody but Thor can hold it because its super dense, and the hilt is just kinda simple. But it looks really lopsided and dumb, more like a workman's hammer than a warhammer.

Looks like something that'd make for a wicked cool neon sign for like a comic store, but as for a permanent tattoo eh.

The hammer is his dick.

HTH.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

razorrozar posted:

Tasteless Tattoos: Ain't that a bith

????

Only somewhat surprising, a quick GIS turned up no results for "Bith Tattoo"

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

CzarChasm posted:

????

Do it. Be the first.

Eggbeater Jesus
Sep 21, 2008

Add a dab of lavender to milk. Leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it.
Right under the buttcheeks.

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

CzarChasm posted:

????

And yet a fuckload of these exist. :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Karma Monkey posted:

And yet a fuckload of these exist. :mad:

I think you're legally allowed to amputate via chainsaw any limb with Jar Jar tattooed on it

• Locked thread