Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I donated even though I'm a poor. I believe in u Bernie. :ussr:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
This was on the second page. I guess the fad is over now.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Kanthulhu posted:

There is no spirit left in this thread. I'm going back to supporting the Hillinator.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

if somebody starts paying the :10bux: i will gladly post but I do not post for free

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!
bernie supporters are busy at their jobs as they are the backbone of this country

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Kanthulhu posted:

nah, the initial excitement has worn off but i am still trying to spread the word and find out where i can volunteer locally for his campaign. too broke to donate right now though :smith:

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

-Misfit- posted:

bernie supporters are busy at their jobs as they are the backbone of this country

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i donated to Bernie :3:

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

it's the calm before the sandstorm don't stop bernlievin

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

ethanol posted:

if somebody starts paying the :10bux: i will gladly post but I do not post for free

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Good work thread

Only registered members can see post attachments!

readingatwork
Jan 8, 2009

Hello Fatty!

Fun Shoe
If we're going to go for a round 2 we may want to edit the OP so that it's easier to figure out what pledges are fulfilled vs ongoing and what the deadlines are.

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.
Bernie's powers now include raising threads from the dead, praise be to Bernie.

Fuschia tude
Dec 26, 2004

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Drone_Fragger posted:

Wait, this thread got ungassed? I am surprised a thread has returned from the gas chamber honestly.

I would say gas chamber challenge but generally those don't appear in the same forum they were gassed from.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

-Misfit- posted:

yea this is for real my excuse

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Tardcore posted:

Bernie's powers now include raising threads from the dead, praise be to Bernie.

peace be upon him

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Bernie registered for an SA account this morning. Mods were put up against the wall to ungas it, otherwise :commissar:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

gently caress the Republic. posted:

Bernie registered for an SA account this morning. Mods were put up against the wall to ungas it, otherwise :commissar:

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

i just got off work and was about to make a mods are fascists thread but look at this.

even the gas chamber can't contain the energyu here

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Why did this thread get ungassed anyway?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mdm posted:

i dont know but im glad of it

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mdm posted:

my guess is a mod heard a pete seeger song and had a change of heart

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

mdm posted:

mods slept on it realized while taking a shower that bernie sanders actually have some pretty good ideas. since they dedicate their lives to SA they gave the greatest contribution they can offer to the campaign: awareness.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

hemophilia posted:

mods slept on it realized while taking a shower that bernie sanders actually have some pretty good ideas. since they dedicate their lives to SA they gave the greatest contribution they can offer to the campaign: awareness.

typical liberals wafflin all over the place

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

mdm posted:

Why did this thread get gassed, anyway?

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
the thread got ungassed because the gas is flammable and it'd start to bern, causing a massive firebomb

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Under the vegetable posted:

Why did this thread get gassed, anyway?

admins/mods hate gbs and politics, and sometimes thats justified but its not like this thread was becoming some kind of horrific racist shitstorm like some of the others turn into

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
"Bernie Sanders is the Ron Paul of 2016"

Ouch.

My hope is that Sanders actually breaks the 15% threshold and puts up a fight at least in the early stages with delegates (unlike Paul who never caused his party to budge on any issue whatsoever). Looking pretty unlikely though considering Clinton has a 50 point lead against all candidates, and a lot of people are still holding out for Warren or Biden to run over Sanders.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
New Thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717961

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

i feel like no one else other than o'malley has publicly expressed any interest in running

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

I can tell you that when I do venture out of vermont, I am consistently surprised by the amount of people that have a.) never heard of it or b.) 'canada???"

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I was guessing it got gassed because of the poo poo posts

And that the poo poo post marathon was over

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

mdm posted:

I was guessing it got gassed because of the poo poo posts

And that the poo poo post marathon was over

if that was the logic behind it then all of gbs would be in the chamber

i'm guessing internal mod/admin power struggle

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

TEAYCHES posted:

i feel like no one else other than o'malley has publicly expressed any interest in running

don't forget jim webb and lincoln chafee

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Concerned Citizen posted:

don't forget jim webb and lincoln chafee

i already forgot them after quoting this post

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
I was ungassed because if you have the faith in the Ders then anything is possibe.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

spacemang_spliff posted:

I was ungassed because if you have the faith in the Ders then anything is possibe.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
It got gassed and deleted because the secret to making Sandstorm president was hidden somewhere in the first 103 pages. Now they deleted that post so the world is safe again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

hillary is obviously just colludoing with WJC to bypass the 22nd amendment. He'll be sitting in an awkwardly placed extra chaire fondling his balls in cabinet meetings

• Locked thread