Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I would be very surprised if they did another car show.

Not necessarily another car show, just another project with the three of them together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxtKxlR5yqM

:dogbutton:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

:stonklol:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Nope. Not gonna watch that.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
What's really disappointing about the new Top Gear presenters is the BBC's insistence on supporting the old guard cultural machinations of hetero normative gender constructs.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Bought a new suit today. Josa Banks gave me a discount for being unemployed. :toot:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Top Gear will live on and likely continue to thrive. Whatever Clarkson, Hammond, May go on to do will also be wildly successful. Hopefully someone like Netflix picks them up and gives them the freedom to do whatever with the show.

maybe they can have a show where clarkson punches random production dudes in the face all day

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

who is this

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Sara Jean Underwood

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
thanks bud :)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Accepted an offer for my condo last week, just signed an offer for an awesome old house. Built in 1845 with a heated 2 car garage and just a rad fuckin place. Here's hoping it works out.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

:stare:

I really, really hope you got a home inspection.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

MA-Horus posted:

:stare:

I really, really hope you got a home inspection.

Grover's licensed for that.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
A hundred and seventy year old loving house...in america?

I'm pretty used to anything remotely close to that old as a museum at best. I'm pretty certain that nothing that old is around in almost any city I've ever lived.

I mean I guess if it's in new england in a big city or something, but gently caress man.

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

A hundred and seventy year old loving house...in america?

I'm pretty used to anything remotely close to that old as a museum at best. I'm pretty certain that nothing that old is around in almost any city I've ever lived.

I mean I guess if it's in new england in a big city or something, but gently caress man.

My grandparents house is around 120 years old. My grandpa was a fiend about doing any repairs/renovations to that house by himself too, to the point where he got an electrical codebook and brought the wiring in the house up to then-current compliance from whatever it had been before (possibly non-existent). Old man also chopped wood with an axe well into his 80's. The only reason he slowed down was because the lung cancer he had (that nobody knew about until too late) went stage 4 and made it hard to breathe.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I just think any place I've lived has too many natural disasters or is just a lovely place for long term building survival.

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

should have picked four fingers

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

meet the new cast of Top Gear.

legitimately surprised there is not a fluid gender human being or anything in here

hell i applied for a new credit card the other day and the options for gender were 'male/female/other' what the loving christ

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

It's CT, so there's a few places from around then and older here and there.

The place has been kept up very well and modernized throughout the years- plumbing is newer, breakerbox is newer, no real sign of leaks/mold/poo poo like that. Roof was done about 5 years ago and still looks great. Bathroom fixtures are new as well.

We're doing a VA loan so yes, it will be inspected, and we're using another inspector for our appraisal, and my father-in-law is a federal housing inspector/general contractor. (he is not the appraisal inspector, I want someone who's not attached to the place to look at everything.)

We really wanted a 4 bedroom with a yard, and everything we looked at in the area was overpriced stuff with improvements done by people who were hoping to flip it before the real estate market crashed and got stuck with it. There's some improvements that should be done on this place, but nothing that I'd be uncomfortable with my kids living there at all. It's an awesome neighborhood, great schools and poo poo, so hopefully the inspectors don't find some poo poo that makes me walk away from it. I'd post pictures but don't want people doxxing it and poo poo.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I just think any place I've lived has too many natural disasters or is just a lovely place for long term building survival.

You're in Florida, so yeah that's entirely possible. We just have crushing winters and the occasional hurricane, but not on the scale of Hurricane Andrew/Katrina. There's a couple houses from the 1700's still around here.I grew up in an 80 year old house with glass fuses and a coal cellar.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

whatN4Butts just said basically.
you got to remember, the New England area has been settled for 100 yrs BEFORE the america revolution.
it also has 200+ yrs of pollution, but that another story. SUPERFUND sites is another nice New England area tradition.

Arishtat
Jan 2, 2011

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Accepted an offer for my condo last week, just signed an offer for an awesome old house. Built in 1845 with a heated 2 car garage and just a rad fuckin place. Here's hoping it works out.

Good for you man, I'd kill for a heated garage. Also old houses (I grew up in one that began in ~1790 and was added on to throughout its life, it's kind of what successful farmers do) are built like tanks and are an endless source of fun maintaining. Have fun running wiring though unless you get lucky and someone before you ripped out the lath and plaster and replaced it with wallboard. Also you should read up on terra cotta pipes, lead pipes, galvanized iron pipes and other old tech. :v:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

It's CT, so there's a few places from around then and older here and there.

The place has been kept up very well and modernized throughout the years- plumbing is newer, breakerbox is newer, no real sign of leaks/mold/poo poo like that. Roof was done about 5 years ago and still looks great. Bathroom fixtures are new as well.

We're doing a VA loan so yes, it will be inspected, and we're using another inspector for our appraisal, and my father-in-law is a federal housing inspector/general contractor. (he is not the appraisal inspector, I want someone who's not attached to the place to look at everything.)

We really wanted a 4 bedroom with a yard, and everything we looked at in the area was overpriced stuff with improvements done by people who were hoping to flip it before the real estate market crashed and got stuck with it. There's some improvements that should be done on this place, but nothing that I'd be uncomfortable with my kids living there at all. It's an awesome neighborhood, great schools and poo poo, so hopefully the inspectors don't find some poo poo that makes me walk away from it. I'd post pictures but don't want people doxxing it and poo poo.

You're in Florida, so yeah that's entirely possible. We just have crushing winters and the occasional hurricane, but not on the scale of Hurricane Andrew/Katrina. There's a couple houses from the 1700's still around here.I grew up in an 80 year old house with glass fuses and a coal cellar.

Does Roscoe like it? That's all I care about.

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Do people buy condo's these days? Me and the wife's plan for a "slow" transition to either Oregon or Colorado is starting to plan out. It seems like Colorado/Boulder/hippie area has housing that's ridiculous, and both our jobs would never be able to afford a half million dollar house. I looked at 250k condo's but that just seems like the dumbest loving idea in the world.....

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

holocaust bloopers posted:

This is what's important.

And yeah, most of my life was in west texas. First 12 years were in a town that wasn't even loving built until the early 1900s and the courthouse was the oldest building and brought in by rail from the previous capital. Florida and Hawaii definitely don't have much in the way of 2 centuries old, either.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

MurderBot posted:

Do people buy condo's these days? Me and the wife's plan for a "slow" transition to either Oregon or Colorado is starting to plan out. It seems like Colorado/Boulder/hippie area has housing that's ridiculous, and both our jobs would never be able to afford a half million dollar house. I looked at 250k condo's but that just seems like the dumbest loving idea in the world.....

As long as the fee is acceptable and the association isn't a bunch of nazis then it's fine imo. I've lived here for 6 years and been cool with it.

holocaust bloopers posted:

He'll definitely enjoy having a yard to run around in. I'm super stoked for that. Also being able to use my charcoal grill without my rear end in a top hat neighbor being a bitch about it and bragging about his lovely wal-mart gas grill

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

MurderBot posted:

If you don't plan on having kids, like living in close proximity to your neighbors and absolutely detest having to do yard work a condo is the way to go.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

oh crap three posts about condos now three olives is going to come running to this thread

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Post roscoe

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

I loving hate kids so I don't have a single desire for some creature to destroy my wifes vagina and syphon my money for something that doesn't pay taxes.

I enjoy mowing the lawn and general yard work, and this is only if we move to boulder. There seems to be a TON of condo's for sale around that area, so I'm sure I can be pretty picky, talk to neighbors and ask about fee's/rules and regulations.

Anyone who wants to chill at my future condo is welcome but you gotta bring wild game beef jerky and military whiskey.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33ct9FBnIfI

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

depends is she gonna get me drunk first?

also lol a while ago i said this was the end point of fat acceptance and welp, here we are

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?

TRIGGER

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

I want you to spin tunes at my daughter's Quinceanera

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

I had a buddy in the army that always said "go ugly early, you won't ever be disappointed but you'll feel consistently ashamed." Sounds like the kind of guy who would willingly throw himself on this kind of beastie

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, it's not that *I* won't have sex with her, it's my dick that won't.

If she's down for a double fisting with gum boots over my hands well, fine, but don't expect me not to record that weird poo poo.

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun
Two simple words. I'm Gay.

No triggering or hurt feelings.

Arrath
Apr 14, 2011

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Nope, not banging any fatties. This is No Fat Chicks 2015. In fact, I turned down a fat chick not a few days ago. Feels good, man.

#NoFatChicks2015

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
I was under the impression that fat chicks are fantastic lays.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comrade Blyatlov
Aug 4, 2007

Spicy Guacamole posted:

Nope, not banging any fatties. This is No Fat Chicks 2015. In fact, I raped a fat chick not a few days ago. Feels good, man.

ftfy

• Locked thread