Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

bacalou posted:

i see 606 probations on that counter, son

http://204.10.32.37/probations/

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

bacalou posted:

i see 606 probations on that counter, son

Cumt's doesn't include the Ralp on Bwatts probation from the first day which was requested to be included, and I'm not sure about the other one, probably from when the mods probed each other. Or the counter is just messed up. But april's leper's colony is too big to process from scratch again without causing errors. But it's either 60.70 or 60.80.

Of course, it doesn't matter, whichever you used satisfies the toxx, I was just kidding.

morning wood
can May's :toxx: be "donate money for each day drilldo is probated"? id get on board with that. and you know the scales could be "tipped". for charity of course.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

morning wood posted:

can May's :toxx: be "donate money for each day drilldo is probated"? id get on board with that. and you know the scales could be "tipped". for charity of course.

make it time instead of day and you've got a deal.

----------------

treasure bear

morning wood posted:

I'll gas his crap threads but don't plan on probing him on sight unless it's a bad post.

FluffieDuckie

Cumt posted:

I'll gas his crap threads but don't plan on probing him on sight unless it's a bad post.

so most of the time?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

treasure bear

FluffieDuckie posted:

so most of the time?

:twisted:

Grass Effect
Zoq-Fot-Pik is stealing your thunder, cumt

morning wood

Grass Effect posted:

Zoq-Fot-Pik is stealing your thunder, cumt

doing gods work

Bwee

morning wood posted:

doing gods work

Swizzbutt

Grass Effect posted:

thunder, cumt

alnilam

FluffieDuckie

if your name is not on the following list and you donated please let me know. i have reason for needing to know

michael jackson
lumpy
cumt
joke_explainer
dct
piso mojado
alnilam
guisseppe pizzapie
orlando
bacalou

i'm missing at least one person i know. if you want to be anonymous then that's fine but don't be sad when nothing happens

tao of lmao

I want to remain anonymous

edit: gently caress

treasure bear

hey look everyone! i want everyone to know anonymous donation

FluffieDuckie

p sure that was "hey everyone i want to pretend i donated anonymously but i didn't"

City of Glompton

im donating anonymously later this week...

tao of lmao

City of Glompton posted:

im donating anonymously later this week...

same

FluffieDuckie

:siren: status report :siren:

i just heard that our total so far is $728.60. :toot:

that's including piso's corporate matching but not including yobgoblin or spider. it also just includes 1 month of Landy's recurring donation

i love me some yobbers :love:

tao of lmao

That's incredible and I'm sure it will go a long way there.

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
2 more days until paypal gets the money then i can finally donate.. :colbert:

----------------

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

if your name is not on the following list and you donated please let me know. i have reason for needing to know

michael jackson
lumpy
cumt
joke_explainer
dct
piso mojado
alnilam
guisseppe pizzapie
orlando
bacalou

i'm missing at least one person i know. if you want to be anonymous then that's fine but don't be sad when nothing happens

i did dough nate yes

E: oh wait i read it wrong, sorry but not sorry I'm proud of donating goddamnyt

alnilam fucked around with this message at 05:10 on May 5, 2015

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

----------------

dogcrash truther
I didn't realize this but El Spider autobanned a month ago :(

Bwee
Anything to get out of donating to charity... I see how it is

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

no spider....

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

dogcrash truther posted:

FluffieDuckie

i love spider. somebody do something

i am he

he's probably studying for the canadian animal mcat

dogcrash truther
Yeah I assumed it was something like that

dogcrash truther
Anyway, since I don't know when he's coming back I'm gonna unsticky this thread when I'm at my computer and probably goldmine it a bit after that, so any last thoughts, get them in here. What was the final total? Something like 8 hundie, right? Not bad for a forum with 30+ users.

Secdro and Cumt, the counters made this way more manageable and more fun than it would have been otherwise. Thank you!

I enjoyed seeing the pictures of the animals and would love an update sometime on how Tailchasers and their lil cuties are doing.

dogcrash truther
Also thanks to Ralp and Xylo for not deleting byob after four solid weeks of lepers colony fuckery lol

FluffieDuckie

please don't goldmine yet i have an announcement and some follow up if that's ok

FluffieDuckie

you can unsticky if you want

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

please don't goldmine yet i have an announcement and some follow up if that's ok

okie doke, no problem, I'm excited for the followup :woop:

FluffieDuckie

ok here's the :siren: announcement :siren: part

as a thank you for our efforts the director of tailchasers would like to name an animal after each of our donators. since some of you prefer to remain anonymous you will not be getting your personal animal.

this is the list that i have. if there is a parens by your name that's the suggested nickname i was going to give her since lets face it, some of your user names aren't exactly animal friendly. if you're not on the list or you want to change your nickname (or if you are opposed to an orphan being named after for religious reasons) please speak up now

michael jackson
lumpy
cumt (treasure)
joke explainer (secdro)
dogcrash truther (dc truther)
piso mojado
alnilam
guisseppe pizzapie
landy
bacalou
yobgoblin

total donation amount announcement is pending for Reasons

my plan is to put the pictures of the animals with their names into this thread unless someone objects

alnilam

:peanut::woof::cabot:

alnilam

If alnilam is too hard to pronounce you can use al or alni idk :shrug:

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

ok here's the :siren: announcement :siren: part

as a thank you for our efforts the director of tailchasers would like to name an animal after each of our donators. since some of you prefer to remain anonymous you will not be getting your personal animal.

this is the list that i have. if there is a parens by your name that's the suggested nickname i was going to give her since lets face it, some of your user names aren't exactly animal friendly. if you're not on the list or you want to change your nickname (or if you are opposed to an orphan being named after for religious reasons) please speak up now

michael jackson
lumpy
cumt (treasure)
joke explainer (secdro)
dogcrash truther (dc truther)
piso mojado
alnilam
guisseppe pizzapie
landy
bacalou
yobgoblin

total donation amount announcement is pending for Reasons

my plan is to put the pictures of the animals with their names into this thread unless someone objects

:holy: that's really cool and lol at animals named "lumpy" and "guisseppe pizzapie." and "michael jackson." please nam e my animal "bwee," after my good friend "bwee." i think bwee is a gooder name for an animal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

As much as i would freaking love it - I'm not sure if Piso Mojado is the best name for an animal who is looking to get adopted

• Locked thread