Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

Gazillion Entertainment, last week

Explain. I didn't hear this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
QC "bugfix". new QC takes about 2.5 secs to fully cast and completely interrupts CWS spam while you're exploding. It's garbage.

Celfix, our last best Sue hope, is reporting it took his ttk from ~39 to ~50. That's further than I ever got because I stripped her for parts immediately. I haven't seen any other TTKs since bugfix, but a 10 sec increase sounds right.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
racon dps

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Hey ICR, look at this great game Xbox Live added.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

Hey ICR, look at this great game Xbox Live added.

Holy poo poo I gotta check the bulge of this game out.

Also I can't believe that's real. I think Xbone has been reading our thread.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

QC "bugfix". new QC takes about 2.5 secs to fully cast and completely interrupts CWS spam while you're exploding. It's garbage.

Celfix, our last best Sue hope, is reporting it took his ttk from ~39 to ~50. That's further than I ever got because I stripped her for parts immediately. I haven't seen any other TTKs since bugfix, but a 10 sec increase sounds right.

Wow so reading this, that's a horrible change. Tag Mayhem in posts. Problem is there are only 5-7 vocal Susan players. It's not like Hulk that had the whole loving O go up in flames. Strength in numbers playboy.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Got it I'll just stick with Frank. I should be able to get to level 20 and thus the legendary quests. I just don't want to do Madripoor again the beach map was such a pain in the rear end for me for some reason. I found doing Odin's palace even as DP was a lot of funny even with no real story (also the guy doing the mob voices also doing the Dark Elves was pretty hilarious as the Dark Elves were apparently from Queens.). Axis one was fun.

I guess the real slog is to get to 20 so you can just do non story stuff.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
They'll nerf SW because everyone keeps saying she's OP loving everywhere

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

nerf sw

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I miss the days of 5 min ttks.

And having to party just to reach Wave 2 in xdef.

And dying 15 times to Doc Ock in green term.

Sigh.......

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Instead of nerfing her just release new harder content she can do and invalidate the rest of the heroes. Historically a strong decision.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Please release a zone that is actually called Scarlet Waifu Only.

Then have Rob Liefield or whatever assnugget writes comics actually write that zone into canon.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

gfanikf posted:

Got it I'll just stick with Frank. I should be able to get to level 20 and thus the legendary quests. I just don't want to do Madripoor again the beach map was such a pain in the rear end for me for some reason. I found doing Odin's palace even as DP was a lot of funny even with no real story (also the guy doing the mob voices also doing the Dark Elves was pretty hilarious as the Dark Elves were apparently from Queens.). Axis one was fun.

For 1-20 do Holosim

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Midnightghoul posted:

They'll nerf SW because everyone keeps saying she's OP loving everywhere

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Jesus christ GIB SHUT THE gently caress UP

trem
Sep 17, 2009

gfanikf posted:

Do midtown, industry city or holosim until 20.

On Mondays, Midtown is probably the best option because of the loot+exp boxes that drop from boss kills. Any other day, Industry City is good because of the boxes that drop after completing a wave. In Holosim the 'kill a bunch of mobs' waves are pretty good for exp.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Go Frank -> Holosim alone -> if it's not an endless wave jump out and try again -> Hold down FA -> laugh

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
I only have a 28s ttk with legion SW but I think that's only because I don't have the rep for an 80 warlock's eye :ohdear:

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007
Sign me up for the Super 96 please, IGN is Fitzquaid. I heard you needed more players with terrible gear and < 300 omegas to sandbag some of the good heroes...

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
gibcount stop crying about SW you rear end in a top hat

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

gfanikf posted:

So I've been loving the crap out of Punisher and don't mind paying for him. I realized that it makes more sense to leave him at 12 now, and finish up with Deadpool and possibly that level 16 Hawkeye I have. I was just wondering how long does it generally take to gain a level while farming legendary terminals? I found with DP I must have gotten a couple in about an hour. I was just wondering if past level 30 if it really slows down?

Really loving the game since I stopped with story mode at least for the moment and just focus on farming.

I just hope they don't nerf Punisher because he is ridiculously fun to play as and seems insanely powerful or perhaps that was from playing as DP.

I got like 40 levels in an hour during midtown madness yesterday

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

:agreed:

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
please kick clgibcount from Wanda Force

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

Adult Sword Owner posted:

Snitches get stitches.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

gibcount why are you trying to beat DP for being a shitlord

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Snitches get stitches switches.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

GreyjoyBastard posted:

Snitches get stitches.

snitches are getting witches nerfed

stop it guys

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Also if you're posting on the oforum and it's not about #toot or footdive you're a jerk

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I hope Gaz sees a ten page thread called "no foot dive pls", doesn't bother reading it, and just assumes the overwhelming sentiment is anti-footdive

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

That sounds like what will exactly happen. The benefit will then be #toot gets added

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

#tootghazi

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Adult Sword Owner posted:

um i'm just comparing her to vision, who was released at the same time

butt(e)s cut off the bottom of the post :saddowns:

nerf sw tho

cl_gibcount 9999 fucked around with this message at 18:24 on May 5, 2015

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

It's official, you hate fun.

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

nice

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
The trick to getting your favorite waifu buffed is to go on the O and stab other waifus in the back.

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Saint Freak posted:

The trick to getting your favorite waifu buffed is to go on the O and stab other waifus in the back.

Didn't work for nick, shulk is middling but Luke still needs his money honey

Damn Dirty Ape
Jan 23, 2015

I love you Dr. Zaius

Soothing Vapors posted:

Yeah, her sig is not nearly as good as it used to be. It also just 'feels' bad and clunky to use now.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Shut your mouth

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Test Center update:

Legion no longer procs from Scarlet Witch sig. Looks like it doesn't proc Omegas at all now?

Ravenous Binding healing has been reduced significantly (~250 hp/s for me at rank 45, down from like 1800).

Chaos Warp mitigation is now 10%, down from 35%.

Chaos damage bonus from Beasts has been reduced to 10% from 20%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

j/k #chaosmagic supremacy, haters get hosed

• Locked thread