Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Why would you need to do a sexy Ash, when there's a remake with a female lead and furthermore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Also sexy Ash is a little redundant.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

Paladinus posted:

Why would you need to do a sexy Ash, when there's a remake with a female lead and furthermore

Can we just forget that was ever made? Her cosplay is helping.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

TontoCorazon posted:

Also sexy Ash is a little redundant.

Bruce Campbell :allears:

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

LingcodKilla posted:

Can we just forget that was ever made? Her cosplay is helping.

I believe they've said the remake is going to tie in somehow to the new Bruce Campbell lead TV show.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Paladinus posted:

Why would you need to do a sexy Ash

There is no non-sexy Ash available for cosplaying I'm afraid

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

CJacobs posted:

There is no non-sexy Ash available for cosplaying I'm afraid

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Well I meant in terms of Evil Dead but I'm sure sexy Ash Ketchum exists too somewhere

foxatee
Feb 27, 2010

That foxatee is always making a Piggles out of herself.

CJacobs posted:

Well I meant in terms of Evil Dead but I'm sure sexy Ash Ketchum exists too somewhere

Why did you say that? Why? I was fine without seeing four pages of sexy Ash Ketchum. For fucks sake, there is a sexy barney the dinosaur costume out there. There's a sexy everything out there.

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Where was this? Because I am fairly sure that's a friend of mine. I think she wore it to AX last year.

Ninja Gamer
Nov 3, 2004

Through howling winds and pouring rain, all evil shall fear The Hurricane!
Here's sexy Evil Dead Ash Ketchem.

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

Oh, that's a fanny pack. I thought he was wearing some weird rear end chaps backwards or something.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

Is that who I think it is?

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Will Forte?

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

spasticColon posted:

Is that who I think it is?

It is, yes. Check Sonic's face.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

CJacobs posted:

Is he still a lunatic?

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Pope Guilty posted:

Is he still a lunatic?

SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! *maces gamestop employee after defacing every Sonic Boom item in the store

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Kilo147 posted:

SONICS ARMS ARE NOT BLUE! *maces gamestop employee after defacing every Sonic Boom item in the store

Gonna call that a yes, then.

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

Pope Guilty posted:

Gonna call that a yes, then.

For those of us not in the loop, who is it?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Magnus Praeda posted:

For those of us not in the loop, who is it?

He's a dude named Christian Chandler who has some really serious mental health issues that have not been improved by 15 years of internet nerds obsessively chronicling his life and delusions and occasionally going out of their way to mess with him.

Warheart525
Jun 22, 2008

Ab-so-lutely!

Pope Guilty posted:

He's a dude named Christian Chandler who has some really serious mental health issues that have not been improved by 15 years of internet nerds obsessively chronicling his life and delusions and occasionally going out of their way to mess with him.

Yeah, this is kind of an understatement. He has his own wiki, and more importantly, there's a collection of people whose singular mission has been to find new ways to amuse themselves by manipulating and tormenting him. They've been doing it for years. His chroniclers and manipulators had--up until his arrest--surpassed him in being a trainwreck, which is really saying something.

Taeke
Feb 2, 2010

Gang stalking is real to him, then?

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

Warheart525 posted:

Yeah, this is kind of an understatement. He has his own wiki, and more importantly, there's a collection of people whose singular mission has been to find new ways to amuse themselves by manipulating and tormenting him. They've been doing it for years. His chroniclers and manipulators had--up until his arrest--surpassed him in being a trainwreck, which is really saying something.

He was a pretty big rear end in a top hat even before the internet found him though.

PleasantDirge
Sep 7, 2009
ASK ME ABOUT HOW NOT BEING A FUCKING ASSHOLE ON THE ROAD IS JUST LIKE BEING A JEW AT A NAZI GATHERING BECAUSE I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO NOT BE A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND WHEN PEOPLE TREAT ME LIKE I'M A FUCKING ASSHOLE THAT IS JUST LIKE GENOCIDE

Lord Chumley posted:

He was a pretty big rear end in a top hat even before the internet found him though.

It's pretty easy for me to justify the torture of the mentally ill for my own amusement as well :smuggo:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Warheart525 posted:

Who was the other insane sperg who's parents actually made an open plea for people to leave their son alone and shockingly many people did? I think there was a massive fanfic that someone started drawing a webcomic of and then agreed to stop after the plea was made. I think a goon did a reading of it and posted the audio, all I can remember was it started as him as a wolf or something.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Something like Christian Humber Reloaded, I think. Perhaps.

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

PleasantDirge posted:

It's pretty easy for me to justify the torture of the mentally ill for my own amusement as well :smuggo:

I can't get enough tbh.

spasticColon
Sep 22, 2004

In loving memory of Donald Pleasance

CJacobs posted:

At first I was thinking it was someone who was doing a very good mock cosplay of him. How does he go to cosplay conventions without getting harassed? Do people just not recognize him or like me just assume it's someone else cosplaying as him?

khwarezm
Oct 26, 2010

Deal with it.

spasticColon posted:

At first I was thinking it was someone who was doing a very good mock cosplay of him. How does he go to cosplay conventions without getting harassed? Do people just not recognize him or like me just assume it's someone else cosplaying as him?

I think that picture is from like a decade ago, he's an unmistakable hot mess these days and spends more time at court than at coventions.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Meh, doesn't have Bruce's chin. Pass.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

khwarezm posted:

I think that picture is from like a decade ago, he's an unmistakable hot mess these days and spends more time at court than at coventions.
:stare:

starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
can you stop posting about some weirdo you're creepily stalking?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

New Leaf posted:

Meh, doesn't have Bruce's chin. Pass.

She does however have the exact blood trimmed hair of Bruce from Evil Dead 2

Lotron
Aug 15, 2006

Still clownin'

starkebn posted:

can you stop posting about some weirdo you're creepily stalking?

cwc is a living cartoon and it's hard not to read about his exploits.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

STANKBALLS TASTYLEGS
Oct 12, 2012

Great looking costume but her left arm is freakishly skinny.

Mucktron
Dec 21, 2005

"But I've been twelve for a very long time"
I have a Tina costume I wear as my go-to for random costume parties and I finally decided to get some photos of myself wearing it that were not taking on an iphone in a dark bar/house party.

Working on some erotic friendfiction

time for the charm bomb to explode.

Practicing my sexy dance fighting.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Fiend Computer posted:

Great looking costume but her left arm is freakishly skinny.

I thought that too, it's because the denim is covering up the left part of her arm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Mucktron posted:

I have a Tina costume I wear as my go-to for random costume parties and I finally decided to get some photos of myself wearing it that were not taking on an iphone in a dark bar/house party.

Working on some erotic friendfiction

time for the charm bomb to explode.

Practicing my sexy dance fighting.

This is what Tina cosplay should look like. Well done!

• Locked thread