Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

mdm posted:

Why are people posting in this thread and not the new thread?

that thread berned too hot i guess it got closed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008
I wish Bernie was my uncle, mustard stains and all

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Urdnot Fire posted:

It sounds like the Huckster would be a better fit for you guys:

Help! Help!
I'm stuck in a bubble.

what a douchebag. we'd be living in a Theocratic state if The Huck had his way. Can't stand this mother fucker. He should die like the rest of the "moral majority" left over from the 80s and early 90s.

I'd spit on him if given the chance.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

pwn posted:

psoting for Bernie go Bernie thank you donating goons.

i cant imagine how proud he must be to have GE Cafe on his side

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Blarney O'Soonders

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
who did this

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Mooktastical posted:

I wish Bernie was my uncle, mustard stains and all

I don't get this characterization of Sanders as some ornery crank. He elucidates his positions with hard facts all the loving time. He's angry like any politician worth a poo poo would be after watching the public get repeatedly hosed over for decades so corporations and super wealthy families can perpetually have things just a little bit better.

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
Bump for Bern

Something Else
Dec 27, 2004

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Bernie works in mysterious ways

Turbl
Nov 8, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxUkwyI0AeQ

"Personally captured this bear. Tamed it all myself. That's what a good presidential candidate does."

bernie sanders 2016

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I don't get this characterization of Sanders as some ornery crank. He elucidates his positions with hard facts all the loving time. He's angry like any politician worth a poo poo would be after watching the public get repeatedly hosed over for decades so corporations and super wealthy families can perpetually have things just a little bit better.

he old he fringe

Biaga
Oct 27, 2009
Are people still losing money for every post in this thread?

pwnyXpress
Mar 28, 2007

Biaga posted:

Are people still losing money for every post in this thread?

Don't think of it as losing money, my friend. We are, each of us, with our posting, contributing our energy to Bernie's Spirit Bomb with which he will finally defeat the Evil Corporatist Overlords once and for all.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

hemophilia posted:

Hey dickbags the pragmatic realism can come after the primaries to muster some shreds of hope from our crushed spirits, it's full idealism steam ahead and get off the train if you want to slow down bitch

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Since friending Bernie on facebook I have been shocked to discover text-over-image posts that don't make me want to die.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Turbl posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxUkwyI0AeQ

"Personally captured this bear. Tamed it all myself. That's what a good presidential candidate does."

bernie sanders 2016

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

bernie sanders for 2016 president of the united state of america on the continent north america 38.8977° N, 77.0366° W, Planet Earth

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord

gently caress the Republic. posted:

what a douchebag. we'd be living in a Theocratic state if The Huck had his way. Can't stand this mother fucker. He should die like the rest of the "moral majority" left over from the 80s and early 90s.

I know a guy in Arkansas who swears to have pissed in his coffee while Huckabee was visiting a TV station he worked at.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETqOvBKnKdk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSv3PNBHCBM

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
I'd like a bernietar

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
I wish someone had donated 10 dollars to Bernie instead of buying this avatar to be honest.

-Misfit-
Apr 20, 2005

I come in the name of Jesus Christ by the power of the holy spirit Bitch!

Under the vegetable posted:

I wish someone had donated 10 dollars to Bernie instead of buying this avatar to be honest.

dont let the bastards get ya down

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
It's cute though.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

A girl I'm seeing says she supports Bernie so I'm pretty sure what I got with her is real now.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Help! Help!
I'm stuck in a bubble.

Agreed, he is pretty much the only Republican candidate I actively despise

And here are a lot of shitheels running right now, the only scary thing about Huckabee is he actually has charisma

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

no you wouldnt

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.
"I'd feel nervous and do nothing except maybe quietly move away and maybe mumble something under my breath and avoid eye contact because my spectrum disorder makes that uncomfortable" is not as punchy.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
can i have one of thjose avs & also a name change to unlimited sanders or bernie shrimp or bernlimited shrimpers or whatever idc

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
that bachmann video was loving asinine.

Australians make $20/hr minimum wage? the US has the highest corporate tax rate in the world? two seconds of googling shows that neither of those things are true.

"Businesses won't stop outsourcing!!! the only solution is to cut taxes even moar!!! its Obama's fault!!!"

lol that poo poo is why I would never vote republican, despite being a white, upper middle class male (their target demographic)

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

spacemang_spliff posted:

lol that poo poo is why I would never vote republican, despite being a white, upper middle class male (their target demographic)

race traitor!!

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI
What's nice about republicans is at least they're honest about how much they hate poor people. It's no secret that they will gently caress you over and laugh all the way to the bank

Dems like Hillary pretend to be on your side while taking sweet checks from Goldman Sachs

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Gammatron 64 posted:

What's nice about republicans is at least they're honest about how much they hate poor people. It's no secret that they will gently caress you over and laugh all the way to the bank

Dems like Hillary pretend to be on your side while taking sweet checks from Goldman Sachs

GOP basically makes it clear who's supporting them, while Democrats at least try to make you feel good about voting for them using progressive buzzwords.

Zev
Apr 3, 2009
Well guys, any idea who these av's came from?

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Zev posted:

Well guys, any idea who these av's came from?

for the record, not me.

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

Gammatron 64 posted:

Yeah, Hillary hates poor people so much that she supported raising taxes on the wealthy, backed SCHIP, voted against CAFTA, campaigned for a moratorium on foreclosures, and defended Dodd-Frank against GOP attempts to water it down. Can't think of a single difference between her and the GOP!

Zev
Apr 3, 2009

jarofpiss posted:

for the record, not me.

A higher power than I perhaps. I had a pm explaining why I got plat, and that this thread will be closed.

Ronwayne
Nov 20, 2007

That warm and fuzzy feeling.

Concerned Citizen posted:

Yeah, Hillary hates poor people so much that she supported raising taxes on the wealthy, backed SCHIP, voted against CAFTA, campaigned for a moratorium on foreclosures, and defended Dodd-Frank against GOP attempts to water it down. Can't think of a single difference between her and the GOP!

She has guillotined exactly zero of the shift managers at the Office Max I work at, the revolution is(n't) real.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Turbl posted:

5. “He is our eccentric relative, the grumpy uncle who bends your ear every holiday picnic railing in his distinctive Brooklyn accent against the corporations and the 1 percent, oblivious to the mustard smeared on his rumpled shirt. ‘That’s our Uncle Bernie,’ we say, smiling, before reaching for the potato salad. ‘It wouldn’t be a real holiday without him.’” Matthew Dickinson wrote for The Christian Science Monitor.

number 5 is my favorite

Remember that the Republican counterpoint to Michael Moore's entire Bush documentary was "well, he's fat"

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

EugeneJ posted:

Remember that the Republican counterpoint to Michael Moore's entire Bush documentary was "well, he's fat"

that's also my counterpoint to all goon posts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

you irl
Jan 22, 2014
i said i would literally blown nobs for bernie and i didn't even get an av of a droopy peen

• Locked thread