Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

3D Megadoodoo

Cumt posted:

i liked vampire masquerade bloodlines but you get trapped in doors

that's just realism, someone has to invite vampires in before they can enter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Lizard Wizard posted:

yes but it's also why the game has been removed from steam in a fuckton of countries where sentai series are currently being aired

again: litigious cocks

umm ok

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Lizard Wizard posted:

probably because it's good, but why don't you look into a used copy? it's not like it's gonna be all hosed up like a used disc game.

it's like a $5 diff so I might as well get a new copy

Pro Target posted:

or play the system's superior JRPG offering: SMT4

looked at pics and that game doesn't have the kawaii desu

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Scaly Haylie

Chill la Chill posted:

it's like a $5 diff so I might as well get a new copy

do you really really want the manual or something?

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

fresh new video game smell is cool

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

the special Ed looks cool but I can't justify the price difference

Scaly Haylie

watch your phrasing

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

Chill la Chill posted:

looked at pics and that game doesn't have the kawaii desu

it's legit the best JRPG since SMT Nocturne

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy

----------------

Mom with a blog

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Lizard Wizard posted:

chroma squad is fun

i modelled my squad after DMX and Ruff Ryders

its a really good game

Scaly Haylie

i hope they expand on the concept in the future though, i was really expecting some business management stuff in the mix.

Pro Target

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJhC78WMqJU

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Broforce is awesome and it has surprisingly enjoyable stealth mechanics if you want to Die Hard it up in single player.

That's all, good day...

deep dish peat moss

If you slowed down enough to realize that stealth is possible I don't know if you're playing Broforce right...

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Pomp posted:

it's legit the best JRPG since SMT Nocturne

I don't like the SMT games much. I can tolerate FF grinding but not the order of magnitude higher SMT series. and, like I said it doesn't look like it has kawaii desu so that's a letdown

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

you dont have to grind at all in smt 4

Pro Target

you hav eto grind if you dont have a good grasp on strategy, fusion and elemental weaknesses I guess?

Pro Target

its the only jrpg ive seen in a long rear end time that was willing to put a major roadblock (minotaur) super early in the game that forces you to learn how to play correctly

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

given the combat system i dont even know how much grinding would help if you're just generally bad at the game.

Scaly Haylie

if it's like persona, grinding might help if you need to unlock more skills for your demonmans

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

I don't like dark souls either - it puts frustrating bosses and isn't v chill unlike cities skylines and pokemon. my friends tell me all about the grinding - I didn't hear similar complaints about it for BD

anyway are there other 3ds games that were good this past year? I don't think I can handle another pokemon remake

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

yea but that won't help much when you are getting 1 turn killed by random encounters because you don't know how to build a team

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

Chill la Chill posted:

I don't like dark souls either - it puts frustrating bosses and isn't v chill unlike cities skylines and pokemon. my friends tell me all about the grinding - I didn't hear similar complaints about it for BD

anyway are there other 3ds games that were good this past year? I don't think I can handle another pokemon remake

mario golf

Pro Target

sounds like you and your friends are noob idiots, condolences

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Pro Target posted:

sounds like you and your friends are noob idiots, condolences

:eyepop:

Awesome! posted:

mario golf

thank you

Pomp

by Fluffdaddy
You only have to grind in mainline SMT if you are bad at SMT, and that won't even stop you from getting wiped in one turn in 4.

----------------

landy.

Chill la Chill posted:

there's grinding in bd. it's more tolerable because of being able to have your characters automatically do the last set of moves they did, but it still is there.

Scaly Haylie

chill la chill, have you played luigi's mansion: dark moon? because if not, do so

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

no i will look into it thanks

landy. posted:

there's grinding in bd. it's more tolerable because of being able to have your characters automatically do the last set of moves they did, but it still is there.

oh Ya I was just comparing what I've been told about grinding. on a scale of chill pokemon playthrough and pokemon world's tournament, how bad are we talking here?

I've done both and don't think I can ever prep for a tournament for a game like that ever again lol

Pro Target

pokemon is literally the grindiest jrpg

Pro Target

its not even a contest

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

it's cool because you can change the settings that determine your xp and job point gains and also random encounter rates so dont worry too much about it

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Pro Target posted:

pokemon is literally the grindiest jrpg

it's only like that if you care about tournaments though. whenever I've played through it just to beat the game it always seemed p quick

Scaly Haylie

:siren:the misadventures of tron bonne is now on PSN for $5 if you're american:siren:

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Awesome! posted:

it's cool because you can change the settings that determine your xp and job point gains and also random encounter rates so dont worry too much about it

which game

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

bravely default

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Hick Magnet posted:

If you slowed down enough to realize that stealth is possible I don't know if you're playing Broforce right...
If sneaking up on a dude and throwing him at a kamikaze bomber so they both fly out the window and explode is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Scaly Haylie

Awesome! posted:

bravely default

*final fantasy 5

landy.
I like bravely default but it was very creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Awesome!

Ready for adventure!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk_QyPykxZA