Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

GAINING WEIGHT... posted:

I appreciate you

Thanks, friend! :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

SpaceGoatFarts posted:

I just passed in front of this restaurant and it's official; I'm five. No time to take a pic though.

The Danish national soccer team used to be sponsored by the public energy firm, Danish Oil and Natural Gas.

There's currently a huge scandal brewing, because the government sold off a large part of its shares to Goldman Sachs for much, much less than they were worth. (Yes, that's a thing that can still loving happen in 2014. :suicide:)

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011

Command Ant posted:

More violent dinosaurs!

Oh god I remember these little goosebumps cards, I don't remember them being that violent though.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Oh god I remember these little goosebumps cards, I don't remember them being that violent though.

They were called Dinosaurs Attack and they were pretty vile even by Topps' standards.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

SplitSoul posted:

(Yes, that's a thing that can still loving happen in 2014. :suicide:)

Glad its not 2014 anymore then!

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Pastry of the Year posted:

They were called Dinosaurs Attack and they were pretty vile even by Topps' standards.

Spin-off of the Mars Attacks cards. My only regret about the art book I have dedicated to the series is that these Dinosaur ones weren't also included.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

SplitSoul posted:

There's currently a huge scandal brewing, because the government sold off a large part of its shares to Goldman Sachs for much, much less than they were worth. (Yes, that's a thing that can still loving happen in 2014. :suicide:)

Very suspicious. I've always been wary of the close connection between DONG and Sachs

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

RFC2324 posted:

Glad its not 2014 anymore then!

The sale happened in 2014. That any government would trust Goldman Sachs with essential infrastructure after all the poo poo they've pulled is mindboggling. I mentioned it because I'm also 5 and Golden Mansacks DONG lmao.

Arx Monolith
May 4, 2007

Pastry of the Year posted:

I had every single card. It was between these and Mars Attacks getting made into a movie. The world chose wrong. The dinosaurs were from a time travel accident in our future, i believe. Also the last card was like a demon-saurus ripping space time a new rear end in a top hat and eating earth whole. could be mis-remembering.

I was thinking of card 47.

Arx Monolith has a new favorite as of 19:53 on May 5, 2015

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

We found a box of unopened Dinosaurs Attack when I was in third grade so 95 or 96 I think. I loved those cards so much. Somewhere I still have the complete set of those and Mars Attacks (two, one with older and newer art) in storage.

The Midniter
Jul 9, 2001

Choco1980 posted:

Ken M is so gloriously dumb. I hope years from now historians will see that he was the funniest person of our time.

This is one of my favorites:

His last line is what kills me.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Ken M has become my favorite part of Facebook. I don't use twitter, so I'm glad "he" posts everything on Facebook too. I love how half the time he has the perfect joke lined up and is just waiting for someone to comment in a way that will allow him to post the punchline.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

The Midniter posted:

Oh my god I can not stop laughing at this.

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!
Oh, is the thread turning into PYF Ken M again, because that's a good thing.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

The Midniter posted:

Oh my god he lives in my city

XCPuff
Nov 26, 2005

FEAR THIS MAN

Jia posted:

You live in his city.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Ken M is one of those things where I keep going "this has to stop being funny eventually" and yet it never does.

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

Ken M is one of those things where I keep going "this has to stop being funny eventually" and yet it never does.

Seriously, every single one is as funny if not funnier than the last. Post Ken M all you guys can.

mds2
Apr 8, 2004

Australia: 131114
Canada: 18662773553
Germany: 08001810771
India: 8888817666
Japan: 810352869090
Russia: 0078202577577
UK: 08457909090
US: 1-800-273-8255
He just reels everyone in nice and slow. Every time. Ken M. is the best part of any comments section on the Internet.

Useless
Sep 13, 2003
I'm keeping three or four fingers crossed you get a buick up the ass before the night is over.

Not My Leg posted:

Oh, is the thread turning into PYF Ken M again, because that's a good thing.

"If there was gravity in space all the planets would fall down"

There's just some kind of beautiful, simple logic behind Ken M's stuff.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Useless posted:

"If there was gravity in space all the planets would fall down"

There's just some kind of beautiful, simple logic behind Ken M's stuff.

When I read Ken M's stuff and try to picture him in my mind, I can only think of a description from Mark Twain: "I found Simon Wheeler dozing comfortably by the bar-room stove of the old, dilapidated tavern in the ancient mining camp of Angel's, and I noticed that he was fat and bald-headed, and had an expression of winning gentleness and simplicity upon his tranquil countenance." "Winning gentleness and simplicity" and tranquility are what he seems to project so successfully.

The guy is just a national treasure.

Markzillla
Aug 31, 2001

This one's the best:

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dude is my kind of revolutionary.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

The Midniter posted:

Ken M is a goddamn treasure. I mean, a real treasure. Not one of those bullshit treasures, like "life," and, "the love of a child."

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Think you're getting some Jack Handey in my Ken M.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MizPiz posted:

Dude is my kind of revolutionary.

Holy gently caress, this is amazing.

Maximum Tomfoolery
Apr 12, 2010

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Tuxedo Ted
Apr 24, 2007

Still my favorite Ken M:

I love how he always follows up on his fishing attempts. He never lets a bite go un-hooked.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

what's ken m's facebook page i cant find it

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

baram. posted:

what's ken m's facebook page i cant find it

https://www.facebook.com/kenmofficial

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

The first one to make me laugh, jesus

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Interrupting the Ken M festival for this dude, who is in for a huge surprise the next time poo poo goes down:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Jia posted:

I used to live in Pensacola too! I was glad to see it in the rear view mirror.

Blue On Blue
Nov 14, 2012

mcbexx posted:

Interrupting the Ken M festival for this dude, who is in for a huge surprise the next time poo poo goes down:

These guerilla fighter dudes aren't exactly top notch

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Having been to this "bar", this is a burn exactly on par with the experience of drinking there.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dear Prudence
Sep 3, 2012

Six-Of-Hearts posted:

Please don't doxx me.

:golfclap:

• Locked thread