Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
Putting negligent on ignore and replying solely based on volume is one of the better forum decisions I've made

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Its just lovely here this time of year.
yes, when was the last time whites wished non whites would all die of a physical illness

aids?

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Gough Suppressant posted:

Putting negligent on ignore and replying solely based on volume is one of the better forum decisions I've made

i am a white person exercising my privilege to not hear non-white people

kingcom
Jun 23, 2012

He posts in nothing but cricket and auspol and I just never realised the sheer volume of posts he dumps out here.

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.

Negligent posted:

plenty of brown people are able to make posts that are not brown, you're just not one of them

Gough Suppressant
Nov 14, 2008
I think the idea to trolling is you're supposed to post less than the people you target

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

The non-white people were all swayed by your compelling argument and left Australia cause of the lovely white people making it suck. They're all living it up in Cambodia now having a loving awesome time, except for you.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Murodese posted:

plenty of brown people are able to make posts that are not brown, you're just not one of them

thank you for that critique of my thoughts

im not sorry my posts dont fit your idea of how non white people should feel

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Bifauxnen posted:

The non-white people were all swayed by your compelling argument and left Australia cause of the lovely white people making it suck. They're all living it up in Cambodia now having a loving awesome time, except for you.

jokes on you I'm not in Australia and havent been for months

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

Gough Suppressant posted:

I think the idea to trolling is you're supposed to post less than the people you target

hello i am gough suppressant, i give money to the afl, an organisation that literally believes in white male supremacy

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Guardian video linkof Clive Palmer presser

quote:

Speaking to media after the supreme court in Brisbane dismissed claims that his company fraudulently siphoned off $12m from a joint iron ore venture, Clive Palmer said that speculation surrounding a 'false document' in the case was part of Rupert Murdoch's agenda, calling the Australian's, national chief correspondent, Hedley Thomas, a 'journalistic prostitute'

Clive Palmer wins legal battle against Chinese mining partner

quote:

Mining magnate turned federal MP Clive Palmer has prevailed in a legal battle with a Chinese state-owned mining partner who accused him of fraudulently siphoning $12m from a joint iron ore venture.

Queensland’s supreme court on Monday threw out a lawsuit by Citic Pacific subsidiaries which alleged Palmer breached the companies’ trust when drawing on funds to manage a related port in Western Australia.

Justice David Jackson dismissed the claim on Monday after ruling that $12.1m that Palmer withdrew from a bank account controlled by his company Mineralogy in 2013 was not held in trust.

The money went in two cheques to other Palmer companies, including $2.1m to Media Circus, which bankrolled the Palmer United party’s 2013 federal election campaign.

Citic’s lawyers said its subsidiaries had paid the money for the explicit purpose of running the port. Palmer countered by saying it was his company’s money to do as he saw fit.

Jackson noted a “curious feature of the case” was that Mineralogy paid the Citic companies $12.1m on account of the payment dispute shortly before a January court hearing – but neither party told the court at the time.

The Citic companies continued to press their claim in case they were entitled to interest or a share of any profits Palmer or Mineralogy made from the money.

Palmer on Twitter welcomed the ruling: “Citic’s claims dismissed. Nothing but total fabrication.”

He also criticised media coverage of the case and Citic’s “low act” in aiding it.

“Citic new I couldn’t comment under the contract, but still forced propaganda on to journalists to ask question,” he said.

Palmer then said: “The Australian government needs to stand up for Australian companies being exploited by overseas-owned enterprises.”

While the allegations he had acted dishonestly were irrelevant since the money was not held in trust, Palmer’s conduct was questioned by Jackson, who defended his opponents’ choice to raise fraud allegations against him.

Jackson said there was evidence to conclude that the federal MP knew he had broken Mineralogy’s “promises to pay only the authorised costs and reimbursements” under its agreement to run the port.

Jackson also found the Citic companies had a “reasonable basis” for alleging that Palmer, probably in May 2014, “falsely manufactured a document” to attempt to explain his transfer of the money.
I like this media hating Clive. It is always fun when oligarchs fight and Clive VS Murdoch would be amazing.

Also, please stop talking about people who spam the thread with ignored posts.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

yes, the thread is much nicer when it's just white people circlejerking each other and occasionally playing who is lefter than thou

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
negligent sucks

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
negligents avatar is wrong though

normally tp soaks up other peoples poo poo, but in this case the thread is the toilet paper absorbing the near infinite amount of execrable cack that negligent is producing

markgreyam
Mar 10, 2008

Talk to the mittens.

Mr Chips posted:

Ludlum looks like he's wearing his older brother's suit and has had a couple of pre-photo drinkies.

Okay, yes, I see that now, but I swear he looked like a professional killer earlier.

Gay quinoa heroin childcare centre whales :allears:

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
Good thing the thread is full of voluminous white sponges then

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

So what's this about them cutting even more from universities?

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

Negligent posted:

yes, the thread is much nicer when it's just white people circlejerking each other and occasionally playing who is lefter than thou

It's a cracker of a thread.

Freudian Slip
Mar 10, 2007

"I'm an archivist. I'm archiving."
Was at a Greens dinner the other night with a couple of NSW senators and they were talking about rumours that the budget will be a soft touch and that Abbott will call a DD straight after. This is just a rumour and I don't think Abbott has the balls - but if it was doing the rounds within the Greens I wonder if Milne decided that she needed to step aside early so as not to have to change half way through an election campaign.

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Springborg's office has apparently send around suggested scripts/lines to Radio Newsrooms in Queensland about the ongoing Billy Gordon story.

https://twitter.com/nick__w/status/595821804494704640

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Freudian Slip posted:

Was at a Greens dinner the other night with a couple of NSW senators and they were talking about rumours that the budget will be a soft touch and that Abbott will call a DD straight after. This is just a rumour and I don't think Abbott has the balls - but if it was doing the rounds within the Greens I wonder if Milne decided that she needed to step aside early so as not to have to change half way through an election campaign.

This has been going round everywhere, we'll see.

Graic Gabtar
Dec 19, 2014

squat my posts

Negligent posted:

Contributing factors to my not so welcome, welcome in the calm backwater that is D&D auspol are becoming a little clearer.

TheMightyHandful
Dec 8, 2008

Anyone know how to ignore someone in the awful app on iPhone?

Les Affaires
Nov 15, 2004

The off button works wonders.

white mans burping
Feb 24, 2015
you have to add them to ignore in a browser

but then the benefit of awful app is that you dont even get jerk detected so you literally have noidea theve aveven posted

hooman
Oct 11, 2007

This guy seems legit.
Fun Shoe

white mans burping posted:

you have to add them to ignore in a browser

but then the benefit of awful app is that you dont even get jerk detected so you literally have noidea theve aveven posted

This alone sorely tempts me to get the app and start phoneposting.

Halo14
Sep 11, 2001

TheMightyHandful posted:

Anyone know how to ignore someone in the awful app on iPhone?

On Android here, does the iPhone app have the 3 dots to the right of the posters name? From there I'm able to choose: More > Ignore User.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

It feels so good to be so bad.....at posting.

Negligent, remember, 13 11 14. Call them and learn to love yourself again.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

because what's really helpful is to tell non white people outside of australia to call a service for white people in existential doubt. #fwp

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

CrazyTolradi posted:

Negligent, remember, 13 11 14. Call them and learn to love yourself again.

oh of course a white person has a phone
loving privilege

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

if you have an opinion that is unsatisfactory to white people you are probably, quite legitimately, doubting the value of life.

that doesn't mean you should kill yourself, it means you should kill white people.

Drugs
Jul 16, 2010

I don't like people who take drugs. Customs agents, for example - Albert Einstein
lol negligent is pretending he isn't white like the time IWC pretended to be a tiny chinese woman

Cartoon
Jun 20, 2008

poop
Kill whitey.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

hypothetical scenario would Australia be better off tomorrow if all the white people killed themselves tonight?

yes

Lifeline's gonna be busy.

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Drugs posted:

lol negligent is pretending he isn't white like the time IWC pretended to be a tiny chinese woman

Negligent needs to learn to love himself again, regardless of his background or ethnicity. His constant flood of posts is a cry to others for help, a plea for assistance.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

You guys should get busy dying to make the world a better place.

Negligent
Aug 20, 2013

I wish I knew how it feels to be white... my life a hindrance ... Every day that I don't kill myself I am making the world worse... no wonder you fucks turn to assorted feelgood leftist causes. Trying to offset the existential guilt of your very existence. Just loving kill yourselves already

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

CrazyTolradi
Oct 2, 2011

Negligent, the more you post, the more you reveal your pain to us. Please, tell us more.

ASIC v Danny Bro
May 1, 2012

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
CAPTAIN KILL

Just HEAPS of dead Palestinnos for brekkie, mate!
Speaking of poo poo, how much is a pack of that Woolies toilet paper pack? You know, the one that comes in packs of 12?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
I always used to confuse Richard Di Natale with Richard Marles, so you've probably chosen well Greens.

• Locked thread