Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SlippyFists
Jul 16, 2007

To The Flowers of Time!

Wow, nice job lizardman

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

NotALizardman just won a pre-launch Ultimate Bundle, aka the one that includes the costumes that you cannot ever buy including Enhanced Symbiote Spider-Man and an assload of Gs

Brevik stream owns

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Goon takeover was real.

arjung
Jul 8, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

NotALizardman just won a pre-launch Ultimate Bundle, aka the one that includes the costumes that you cannot ever buy including Enhanced Symbiote Spider-Man and an assload of Gs

Brevik stream owns

yay congrats lizard

pumped up for school
Nov 24, 2010

Got Invisible Woman in BoGo. The build in the spreadsheet is from December, and other than the complaint this morning that she's being nerfed, I thought she was in a better place now?

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Brevik stream owns

So what you're telling me is that lizardman will be buying gifts for all of groot force, right?

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

holy poo poo

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

what kind of retard doesnt just sell the code for a thousand dollars

you dont even have a job, could have bought bloodbae a ring wit hthat pack.

a cock shaped fruit
Aug 23, 2010

The true enemy of humanity is disorder.

NotALizardman posted:

holy poo poo

a cock shaped fruit fucked around with this message at 07:52 on May 6, 2015

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

if we're back to getting unique item reviews then it's time to lobby for a pass on surfer's uniques, because holy poo poo 3-4 of them suck real bad

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

nice mousepad, old person

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ghostlight posted:

nice mousepad, old person

please be nice to david brevik

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

NotALizardman posted:

holy poo poo

i hate you so much

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*
should have waited for stash pages to be unlimited imo

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
you deserve this lizardman by which I mean you dont

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

hawkeye still sucks

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Is it sad that the thing I'd want most out of that is the stash pages?

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

My launcher updated and now I am trapped at "Checking for Updates."

I knew I shouldn't have gotten up and done things besides play this game nonstop.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Mine has actually gained a yellow progress bar and seems to be doing something. All I had to do was leave it sitting for 3 hours. Thanks Mr Gaz for your wonderful launcher.

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Jesus Christ. Are you not now contractually obligated to play the heroes that you have stupidly rare costumes for? :gaz:

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
Grind the exclusives, get wild.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

:gaz:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

doom provides :gaz:

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

NotALizardman posted:

the doom abides :gaz:

lsp
Sep 1, 2008

Oh my glob. What the stuff are you doing?
:gaz: :toot:

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

That's a pretty nice win lizard man congrats

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

rebounded posted:

Got Invisible Woman in BoGo. The build in the spreadsheet is from December, and other than the complaint this morning that she's being nerfed, I thought she was in a better place now?

Assuming Celfix's TTK reporting post-nerf is accurate, she's in a moderately better place damagewise than she was pre QOL (1:07 TTK pre QOL, 0:50 post QOL) and her survivability has gone up hugely.

I honestly have no idea if Celfix's TTK is the best she can do now because the sig nerf completely killed my desire to gently caress around with her. That said, 0:50 would put her back in the bottom, behind such luminaries as Emma and Spiderman and roughly tied with Deadpool.

edit: although the dummy doesn't account for unaware DR, so that would actually put her a little ahead of Emma and Spooderman. Still in the bottom though.

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 13:32 on May 6, 2015

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I don't know why but I had a random hero box in inventory, maybe from an achievement but I got Storm. holy poo poo I thought Juggernaut was destructive but this is hilarious, floating past things and watching them just explode and get blown into space.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

How many of the heroes in the bundle were dupes?

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Still no official answer on the Toot. Keep at it I bet management is going to crack soon guys.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
is quote edit? no

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Soothing Vapors posted:

Assuming Celfix's TTK reporting post-nerf is accurate, she's in a moderately better place damagewise than she was pre QOL (1:07 TTK pre QOL, 0:50 post QOL) and her survivability has gone up hugely.

I honestly have no idea if Celfix's TTK is the best she can do now because the sig nerf completely killed my desire to gently caress around with her. That said, 0:50 would put her back in the bottom, behind such luminaries as Emma and Spiderman and roughly tied with Deadpool.

edit: although the dummy doesn't account for unaware DR, so that would actually put her a little ahead of Emma and Spooderman. Still in the bottom though.

Yea she's bad again. She wasn't even that great post review. 40s ttk with a small amount of unaware damage doesn't mean she will be crushing bosses anytime soon. Also her TTL is still rear end. BLOCK IS NOT GOOD GAZ YOU STUPID SHITS.

At least she can still regen her hp quickly
by releasing and running back

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

I have the same mouse pad. I don't know how to feel about this.

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

I have the same mouse pad. I don't know how to feel about this.

If it makes you feel better? that's Mrs. Brevik's computer. He was complaining about her keyboard.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Because those keyboards are loving stupid and I hate every time I have to use one on another persons computer at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Congratulations to our glorious leader! :gaz:

• Locked thread