Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

May 5 Patch Notes posted:

• Local chat filters now also filter the chat that appears above players heads.
:stwoon:

Actually quite a few good fixes in the last patch, such as being able to store your Ghost Hunter armour in your drat house finally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

kemikalkadet posted:

He's been doing this in the 4chan friends chat as well, he spams for like 10 seconds then leaves. I'm not sure what the aim is, the spam isn't much different from the general chat there.

Isn't the 4chan chat literally just gay furry roleplay? Everyone I've asked about it says that.

SleepingPizza fucked around with this message at 20:23 on May 6, 2015

kemikalkadet
Sep 16, 2012

:woof:

SleepingPizza posted:

Isn't the 4chan chat literally just gay furry roleplay? Everyone I've asked about it says that.

yeah pretty much
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_x_pfIYqak

Balls to the Mall
Feb 11, 2011

Kinda disappointing for it to be yet another trump av.

:wom:

alphabrawl posted:

drat. I'm working this weekend, this is going to make things difficult. Did they explain why they changed the dates?

So that the minigame weekend can be after the minigame spotlight goes out and to keep the slayer weekend after the new area looting goes live.

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Mod Neena and Mod Jon duke it out at a jmod chit event, the winner was lag.
At least I got my chit though, thanks M'lady Neena. Also skilling nodes are super underwhelming, I was getting 28-29 hunter xp per second at 98 Hunter.

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Terces posted:

Mod Neena and Mod Jon duke it out at a jmod chit event, the winner was lag.
At least I got my chit though, thanks M'lady Neena. Also skilling nodes are super underwhelming, I was getting 28-29 hunter xp per second at 98 Hunter.

40 dg exp at 111 dg, the skilling nodes are pretty bad.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011

Themata posted:

I might do an LP of the murder mystery if people are interested, when I have some time. I just need to find a good alternative to Any Video Recorder, since that causes the audio to lag behind the video when I record certain things. :mad: Another question is, would it survive as its own thread?

Do it! :buddy:

Exps
Jun 14, 2008
Runescape did this to me

99 CENTS AMIGO
Jul 22, 2007
Get questin', Hoggie!

Blacula
Dec 22, 2008

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

On average I got around 2.6m xp pr 24 hours played... #Efficiency

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

SleepingPizza posted:

On average I got around 2.6m xp pr 24 hours played... #Efficiency

I average 910,138 XP per hour played, which impresses me mostly because much of my hours were spent in original runescape and rs2 before i ever got members and spent most of m time faffing about barely grinding

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
He's a master of karate and friendship, for everyone
sup

Psychedelicatessen
Feb 17, 2012

Play RuneScape milord.

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Nintendo Kid posted:

I average 910,138 XP per hour played, which impresses me mostly because much of my hours were spent in original runescape and rs2 before i ever got members and spent most of m time faffing about barely grinding

that's waaaay better than me. 2.6m per 24 hours is poo poo.

easily 40% (if not more) of my time is bankstanding

Surmoon
Jun 6, 2008

Nintendo Kid posted:

I can't say for sure, but I feel time played back on RSC doesn't go towards that total. Just a hunch.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Spergminer posted:

Play RuneScape milord.

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Spergminer posted:

Play RuneScape milord.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

Spergminer posted:

Cum Play RuneScape milord.

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
:fap:

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Soulhunter fucked around with this message at 02:11 on May 9, 2015

Simsmagic
Aug 3, 2011

im beautiful

If I had the money I'd seriously contemplate turning those into real ads.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you

Simsmagic posted:

If I had the money I'd seriously contemplate turning those into real ads.

Banners that link to SA threads are $7.95 as opposed to $29.95. I don't know if that was a recent change, but I saw that just earlier. If anyone wants to pony up, here is what you could roughly get from the glorious mashup above:

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT

Themata posted:

Banners that link to SA threads are $7.95 as opposed to $29.95. I don't know if that was a recent change, but I saw that just earlier. If anyone wants to pony up, here is what you could roughly get from the glorious mashup above:

Please God someone do this. All goons should know the glory that is Goonscape

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
Runescape: Hot Shark rear end and Pizza

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

quote:

Request Number: 4352
Your ad banner has been registered in the ad queue and will go into rotation on
the date you specified

Banner should show up on rotation sometime today/tomorrow. I might make some jorts to celebrate...

Soulhunter
Dec 2, 2005

alphabrawl posted:

Banner should show up on rotation sometime today/tomorrow. I might make some jorts to celebrate...

It is glorious :allears:

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014
if only most SA ads weren't total trash

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
Are there any clan ranks that can't post in chat (and preferably, can't read it) but can still use the Citadel? If it exists, we could put pubs at that rank and rent citadel-only clan spots for a few million a week. Frankly, given how much it throws XP at you, it'd be worth it for them and it'd be a nice way for the clan to ensure that we always have a well-stocked Citadel fund.

If we can't make the mute (and deaf) then to hell with it though, no amount of money would be worth having pubs in clan chat.

Magres fucked around with this message at 10:10 on May 11, 2015

Read
Dec 21, 2010

I'm not really playing RS right now but if the cit is short lately I don't mind hopping on to cap every week.

Vapor Moon
Feb 24, 2010

Neato!
The Human Font

Themata posted:

This dumb ad brought me to this thread once again.
Is this game not terrible yet?

Edit: Area looting now eh? Well I did just cancel my WoW sub...
Edit2: Bonds are 9m. gently caress this game.

Vapor Moon fucked around with this message at 13:06 on May 11, 2015

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
gently caress you Plagues End

Read
Dec 21, 2010

Let me tell you about a little something called Warbands.

Swicky
Dec 29, 2013

DAY MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH
FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN
AHH AHH AHHHHHHH

Read posted:

Let me tell you about a little something called Warbands.

don't know any good groups

Magres
Jul 14, 2011
It's not even that we're short on cit, it's that pubbies are powerfully stupid and, if we can keep them wholly quarantined from chat, I would like to leverage that stupidity into stacks of gold. Even the gold itself is the secondary objective, I just like fleecing pubs.

E: I will fully admit that I was wrong and pubbands is awful. It was a tolerable level of stupid for a time, but that changed real fast. Just hear me out and listen to my new get rich quick scheme :v:

Magres fucked around with this message at 19:10 on May 11, 2015

SleepingPizza
Aug 21, 2014

Magres posted:

Are there any clan ranks that can't post in chat (and preferably, can't read it) but can still use the Citadel? If it exists, we could put pubs at that rank and rent citadel-only clan spots for a few million a week. Frankly, given how much it throws XP at you, it'd be worth it for them and it'd be a nice way for the clan to ensure that we always have a well-stocked Citadel fund.

If we can't make the mute (and deaf) then to hell with it though, no amount of money would be worth having pubs in clan chat.

i capped at citadel yesterday for the first time in eons. All on the firemaking plot.

Neobdragon
Jun 30, 2013
Magres, the Sheppard of pubs :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terces
Mar 27, 2010

Speaking of citadel things, spotted this oddly named pub while capping my daily gathering poo poo.

I guess it's true since she does breathe fire...

And two non-offensive pub examines: