Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yea some of those made it live. I wasn't sure if he was doing any others though for tuning.

Also, I still need 8 more for the Super 96. If you're committed to dominance, just let me know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
I'll probably regret this, but I'm in.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
If you like the words "When you/your...", then the new MK uniques will have your pants soaking

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

Drythe posted:

Magneto has better voice acting than cyclops

Cyclops would be so much better if he had an X-Men vs. Street Fighter enhanced costume.

OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST OPTIC BLAST

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
from the o

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

the crescent crusader is loose and on the prowl for illegal baguettes

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

I've heard a lot of mixed things about Vision. It's clearly a very partisan issue. Now I think I know why.

Thanks, Obama.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
MOON STAFF MOTHERFUCKERS

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
max every basic

Mr. Peabody
Dec 30, 2011

Go on funny man, make me laugh!
I realized that between Wolverine, Moon Knight, and Cable I literally only play characters that use basics. A nice P3 build is tailor-made for me.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Golden Mantle seems alright. Plus it's got a Tribute mechanic like I asked for! :kiddo:

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Legion of Gloom

quote:

Greetings all,

We wanted to get ahead of this as soon as we had a solution ready to present that was available for testing. Legion's procs are, on Live, built in an odd way that determine which procs fire when, resulting in consistently getting the same procs when Unmake Reality triggers, rather than it giving X of the listed buffs. To give some insight, this has nothing to do with the listed order on the tooltip, or even the order the designer tells it to fire in, but rather is based on the backend numerical series of digits that labels the node (a.k.a the node's ID). This caused confusion both for us and you, the players, on how this interaction between Legion and Unmake Reality actually worked.

On Test Center currently, Legion has been slightly altered to work in a way that more accurately reflects the intent of the node - to have a small chance to give a random buff effect. When not under the effects of Unmake Reality, Legion will function exactly as it did before. There should be no difference visible from the previous version.

However, while under the effects of Unmake Reality, the Legion procs will trigger randomly. This still retains it as an incredibly powerful tool for Scarlet players and likely one of the best Omega nodes available to her, but prevents it from being exploitable by keeping 100% uptime on the best procs.

We apologize that this was not addressed before launch. However, we're still very confident that Scarlet will be a strong, top-tier choice after this change goes live.

-Mayhem

go gently caress yourself gibcount

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

:boom:

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

oh no one of the best characters in the game can't use a spergy unintended exploit to make her even more ridiculous

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
I hate you gibcount

StashAugustine posted:

oh no one of the best characters in the game can't use a spergy unintended exploit to make her even more ridiculous

It was being used how it should be

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

This is a good change because it makes her more #chaotic

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

StashAugustine posted:

Shame on us for finding a use for a previously lovely and useless omega node

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Fist Boots are probably the biggest winner out of Moon Knight's uniques. Pretty big boost to one of his better DoT layers.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
nova unique changes (all mine @69):

s1

s2

s3

s4

s5

slot 1 added + to pulsars
slot 2 gained -area damage taken, +% boss damage, all powers, and nova punch
slot 3 fixed sig name from supernova to gravimetric surge, +health, +power duration, -nova pulse, +nova barrier, proc gained spirit, +1 energy & changed from energy damage to flat damage
slot 4 gained crit, brut, attack speed, move speed
slot 5 gained +falling star, +blast off, energy defense

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009
Goddamnit gibcount you stupid gently caress. First he ruins Vision, now he ruins SW.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

We need to just not talk about good things so that they don't ruin them

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

hes an agent of chaos what's the problem

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Holy poo poo Dr. Doom's horn and divekicks need nerfs, can you say power creep

its bullshit

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

They should roll Scarlet Witch back to her pre-review state, IMO. She's obviously broken.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

Swagger Dagger posted:

They should roll Scarlet Witch back to her pre-review state, IMO. She's obviously broken.

Cool give me back OG bewildering hex that owned bosses, TIA

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Who cares about SW

quote:

Hawkeye's Acrobatic Roll has received some new animations, and travels about 30% farther per activation!

hawkeye got a new roll!

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!

Midnightghoul posted:

Who cares about SW

hawkeye got a new roll!

:gaz:

Edit: I hope they remove the spirit cost too

AllTerrineVehicle fucked around with this message at 21:42 on May 6, 2015

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

Midnightghoul posted:

Legion of Gloom

i won't be fooled again, this has got to be a troll right haha

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
mr. dad uniques @ i63

s1

s2

s3

s4

s5

s1 changes: +all powers, +elastic barrage, +giant punch, +stretch punch
s2 changes: melee damage changed to flat damage, +strength, +health regen, +%boss damage, +all, +inflate
s3 changes: +to positron, gravitron, hyperstatic
s4 changes: +move speed, +super stomp, +1 more fighting
s5 changes: ranged damage changed to flat damage, int changed from +1 to +2-5, +crit damage, +health

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

This is probably one of those patches they sneak new costume or character or item things into and hope people don't notice, someone go datamine us the 2nd series of Variant costumes or whatever.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

Midnightghoul posted:

Legion of Gloom

So....basically just get over 33% power duration and this still won't matter all that much?

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Dosvidanya posted:

i won't be fooled again, this has got to be a troll right haha

No, this one is real,

If they make each buff its own ICD this will probably be a net positive change with good power duration.

If having any Legion buffs up prevents getting any more until the ICD is up (how it works now), you will basically gamble every 80 seconds for a new set of Legion procs, which is likely not worth it.

I asked Mayhem to clarify it, I hope he does.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Midnightghoul posted:

Legion of Gloom

That's not that bad -- you can't guarantee 100% uptime on the +Int buff unless you have no other procs (and maybe not even then), but you also can sliding scale determine what other proc things you are willing to have on instead of absolutely needing to be at a certain threshold. At least they didn't totally remove the sig/Legion interaction which is what I expected to happen. Although it may depend on how each buff's cooldown works.

And in any event she's still great unless they nerf her actual kit

(edit): yeah what Prel said

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
who all did amutha crank out ? and i liked leveling moonknight forever ago but grinding out a cosmic slot 5 turned me off him. with his new uniques can i use all uniques? It looks like he will cap a few skills and i can shore the rest up with cubes.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

fyi it wasn't I that posted the O guide to exploiting legion :rolleyes:

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

snergle posted:

who all did amutha crank out ? and i liked leveling moonknight forever ago but grinding out a cosmic slot 5 turned me off him. with his new uniques can i use all uniques? It looks like he will cap a few skills and i can shore the rest up with cubes.

Moon knight, Mr. Fantastic, and Nova unique changes are on this TC.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

fyi it wasn't I that posted the O guide to exploiting legion :rolleyes:

I'm gonna find something you love and destroy it you horrible son of a bitch.

:revengetoot:

e: I don't really care what they do with Legion but I would love enough information to evaluate it without doing hours more testing myself. Anybody that visits that thread tag @michaelmayhem and ask him to clarify ICD on Legion and interaction with multiple sig casts.

Prel fucked around with this message at 21:58 on May 6, 2015

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Prel posted:

I'm gonna find something you love and destroy it you horrible son of a bitch.

:revengetoot:

my nude love has been through hell and back

my wrench can fix anything you break

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
I'm not really that concerned with the Legion changes. Like Prel said, either it will still be worth using if each buff in Legion has their own ICD, or it won't if they don't.

#chaosmagic will still own

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheCosmicMuffet
Jun 21, 2009

by Shine

Eiffel On You posted:

Yea some of those made it live. I wasn't sure if he was doing any others though for tuning.

Also, I still need 8 more for the Super 96. If you're committed to dominance, just let me know!

For your convenience: :cosmic2day:

• Locked thread