Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Kajeesus posted:

The US are loving terrifying.

"Is" bud, this ain't the antebellum South.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

ratbert90 posted:

No Dees! Don't do it! There's still Bernie Sanders to vote for! :unsmith:

Bernie Sanders was born Jewish

Not My Leg
Nov 6, 2002

AYN RAND AKBAR!

majormonotone posted:

Bernie Sanders was born Jewish

And he's half chemtrail.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Kajeesus posted:

Yeah nothing scarier than impotent old men too chickenshit to do anything other than make terrible strawmen drawings about brown people.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Uh, ok....

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Not My Leg posted:

[1]

[2]

[3]

[4]

[5]

poo poo, the cute girl at work asked me why I was laughing so hard and I had to sidestep the question.

Wistful of Dollars
Aug 25, 2009

Kajeesus posted:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Kajeesus posted:

If AF Branco scares you, that's on you.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

Saint Sputnik posted:

poo poo, the cute girl at work asked me why I was laughing so hard and I had to sidestep the question.
No no, tell her all about your Tumblr :allears:

Saint Sputnik
Apr 1, 2007

Tyrannosaurs in P-51 Volkswagens!

Rorus Raz posted:

No no, tell her all about your Tumblr :allears:

Wouldn't be fair, that poo poo's like weapons-grade pussy magnet.

Lustful Man Hugs
Jul 18, 2010

Kopijeger posted:

Looks like a Tim Kreider ripoff:

Reminds me of this newsletter we just got in Toronto.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.

Lustful Man Hugs posted:

Reminds me of this newsletter we just got in Toronto.

... Antisemantic Jesus... although I guess the rising sun behind the cross in the lower right corner explains his anime eyes.

Odonata
Nov 5, 2009
Nap Ghost

This world needs more skulldonkey. That is all.

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Iron maiden
Wall shackles
The rack
Stockades
Fondue Pot

Those are coals you idiot. It's specifically supposed to be stuff from the Spanish Inquisition

Xenoveritas
May 9, 2010
Dinosaur Gum
Yes, but I think it's fair to say that no one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

In a political cartoon.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Fulchrum posted:

Those are coals you idiot.

Are you positive? I'm pretty sure it's a fondue pot.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Are you positive? I'm pretty sure it's a fondue pot.

I giant fondue pot... FILLED WITH VELVEETA

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
Didn't know Payne posted in CD

Everywhere I hold dear is having these huge fights between stupid teenagers :smith:

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
Mallard Fillmore: Year One (November 7-12, 1994)

Mid-term election happened this year, giving the Republican party a strong victory. And thus the Republican Revolution happened.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

One of my idiot coworkers was ranting about this stupid bullshit and I called him a moron.

Sardine Wit
Sep 3, 2004

Ugh. You can't make a sexual euphemism instead of saying a thing and then turn it around and claim it sounds sexual.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

While trawling the archives, I found this the most compelling thing to post in the midst of the Lewinsky scandal and "there's no racism except against white people."

Rincewinds
Jul 30, 2014

MEAT IS MEAT

Darkman Fanpage posted:

One of my idiot coworkers was ranting about this stupid bullshit and I called him a moron.

You should have whispered "He's on to us" into your shirt.

wearing a lampshade
Mar 6, 2013

Rorus Raz posted:

While trawling the archives, I found this the most compelling thing to post in the midst of the Lewinsky scandal and "there's no racism except against white people."

i agree with the sentiment at least.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I forget exactly what era of SNL that was, but I recall the 90s being fairly solid, making Tinsley's opinions suspect :colbert:

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

Rorus Raz posted:

I had to look this guy up.

quote:

During the February 24, 1996 episode, Macdonald made a controversial joke about the sentencing of John Lotter, one of the two men who committed the notorious murder of Brandon Teena: "In Falls City, Nebraska, John Lotter has been sentenced to death for attempting to kill three people in what prosecutors called a plot to silence a cross-dressing female who had accused him of rape. Now this might strike some viewers as harsh, but I believe everyone involved in this story 'deserved to die'."

After the announcement that Michael Jackson and Lisa Marie Presley planned to divorce, Macdonald joked about their irreconcilable differences on Weekend Update: "She's more of a stay-at-home type, and he's more of a homosexual pedophile." He followed this up a few episodes later with a report about the singer's collapse and hospitalization. Referring to a report of how Jackson had decorated his hospital room with giant photographs of Shirley Temple, Macdonald remarked that viewers should not get the wrong idea, adding, "Michael Jackson is a homosexual pedophile." The joke elicited audible gasps from some audience members. He responded to this by saying, "What? He is a homosexual pedophile."

[..]

A particularly infamous joke never made it to air. Norm showed the famous photo of naked Vietnamese children running from a South Vietnamese napalm attack, and said, "In other news, Woody Allen is dating again!" Norm described the audience as projecting a "pure, crazy hate" directed at him.

Macdonald's time with Saturday Night Live effectively ended in late 1997, when he was fired from the Weekend Update segment upon the insistence of NBC West Coast Executive Don Ohlmeyer, who pressured the producers to remove him, explaining that Macdonald was "not funny." Some believe that Don Ohlmeyer's friendship with O.J. Simpson — a celebrity whom Macdonald often antagonized on the show — may have fueled Ohlmeyer's decision, but Macdonald has been quoted as saying that he finds that thesis "weird" and takes Ohlmeyer's explanation at face value.

...yeah :v:

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I basically remember Norm from his otherwise forgettable sitcom and his bit on the SNL Jeopardy sketches.

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Rorus Raz posted:

I basically remember Norm from his otherwise forgettable sitcom and his bit on the SNL Jeopardy sketches.

He also tells a good moth joke:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eE6QzDrT_x8

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rorus Raz posted:

I forget exactly what era of SNL that was, but I recall the 90s being fairly solid, making Tinsley's opinions suspect :colbert:

Early 90's was good, late 90's we're good, but from what I've heard and seen, 94-96 was awful. Of course MacDonald is one of the big reasons for that, so Tinsley is full poo poo.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

CampingCarl posted:

Not a single chemtrail or star of david.

the most frightful dees yet

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

At least he won't abuse his cat anymore

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

CampingCarl posted:

Not a single chemtrail or star of david.

give me that baller crt when you're gone

dees' retro gaming game is strong

420 Gank Mid
Dec 26, 2008

WARNING: This poster is a huge bitch!

Moderate muslims shouldn't stand directly in front of violent fanatics. A Cautionary Comic

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

oddium posted:

give me that baller crt when you're gone

dees' retro gaming game is strong
Dees will not tolerate lag in his MvC 2 tournies

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
Lot of people failing to understand the comedy of Norm Macdonald in here, who is a national treasure.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk
A comic about unemployment.

Read the whole thing here.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Lot of people failing to understand the comedy of Norm Macdonald in here, who is a national treasure.

Norm was poo poo, sorry about your brain disease.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Oh boy, and that leaves us with how many people then??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
I think there is a gas link in those last two panels.

• Locked thread