Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Point blank shotgun blasts are also acceptable tools of removal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.

Scrambles posted:

maybe he can pretend the c in procss is actually an e and make up a reason for omitting c from both words?

Maybe he could pretend the 'e' in sucess is actually a c, then tell people he didn't want to make it too easy :v:

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Karma Monkey posted:

And yet a fuckload of these exist. :mad:

I wonder if someone got a Jar-Jar tattoo before the movie even came out, without knowing how much it was going to suck, like this stupid thing:

But honestly that's hardly better than the alternative of them liking Jar-Jar enough to get a tattoo.

DorkusMalorkus has a new favorite as of 21:47 on May 6, 2015

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I wonder if someone got a Jar-Jar tattoo before the movie even came out, without knowing how much it was going to suck, like this stupid thing:

But honestly that's hardly better than the alternative of them liking Jar-Jar enough to get a tattoo.

I hope that little robosphere turns out to be a genocidal monster or something.

Have we mentioned this dumb gently caress ITT yet?

You must read all the dumb text with an afrikans accent.

"ouw kaan a ehngel brek mai aart?"

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.
If you don't like funerals, don't kick sand in ninjas? :iiam:

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

Zaphod42 posted:

If you don't like funerals, don't kick sand in ninjas? :iiam:

Face

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

yeah, I thought about adding that in myself. But still, "If you don't like funerals don't kick sand in ninja's face" is pretty weird.

Oh right his name is ninja isn't it. :doh: (Stupid name)

Looks like he's got a dick tattoo on his right arm too, very nice.

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?
Die Antwoord is awesome.

Kugyou no Tenshi
Nov 8, 2005

We can't keep the crowd waiting, can we?

Zaphod42 posted:

Looks like he's got a dick tattoo on his right arm too, very nice.

That's Evil Boy. Evil Boy loves you!

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Ninja is cool as poo poo and actually covered over his big 'less-poo poo' tattoo for ages because he thought it ruined his tough guy persona

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

yeah these are actually really good tattoos sorry

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

JoelJoel posted:

Fact: Ninja is cool* and his tattoos are perfect for Ninja, and Ninja only.

* As long as you get to watch him from afar. I suspect dealing with him on a personal level would be something of a chore.

DamnitGannet
Apr 8, 2007

JoelJoel posted:

Hahaha what the gently caress? Ninja is awesome and his lovely tattoos totally work for him.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

Some Russian woman fell in love with a man in a chatroom, they met up for one date and he tattooed his name on her face

On the bright side they ended up getting married. I could imagine them breaking up shortly thereafter and her regretting it massively.

Looks better healed, and she's pretty cute

Face tattoos are still pretty dumb though, especially just giant loving cursive letters across your face. :v:

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Zaphod42 posted:

Some Russian woman fell in love with a man in a chatroom, they met up for one date and he tattooed his name on her face

On the bright side they ended up getting married. I could imagine them breaking up shortly thereafter and her regretting it massively.

Looks better healed, and she's pretty cute

Face tattoos are still pretty dumb though, especially just giant loving cursive letters across your face. :v:

the first one looks like a crime-scene

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Smoking Crow posted:

the first one looks like a crime-scene

I think in most jurisdictions it would be.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

It's obviously not her first face tattoo, and it looks pretty good all things considered. Right thread though, it's hilariously tasteless and the story to go with it puts the icing on the cake

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Zaphod42 posted:

Hey, there's a rich culture surrounding face tattoos. The Maori used them as a symbol of strength and accomplishment, the Japanese used it as a way to identify themselves as legitimate practitioners of certain civil professions or as a way to show their loyalty to dead clans, India has a rich culture of facial tattooing, and White Americans traditionally used it as a way to profess their undying fealty to The Clown.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Bogan Krkic posted:

It's obviously not her first face tattoo, and it looks pretty good all things considered. Right thread though, it's hilariously tasteless and the story to go with it puts the icing on the cake

Actually, iirc, it was her first tattoo (like, at all, not just on her face). And the guy who did it has also tattooed the faces of other girls he has met online prior to this girl so I guess it's his fetish or something?

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

cyberia posted:

Actually, iirc, it was her first tattoo (like, at all, not just on her face). And the guy who did it has also tattooed the faces of other girls he has met online prior to this girl so I guess it's his fetish or something?

You're right, gently caress it's nuts

http://news.bme.com/2013/01/30/lesya-and-rouslan/

He's also the guy that did the 56 stars on that other girls face and she tried to sue him claiming she never wanted them

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

cyberia posted:

I actually know this dude. Rouslan Toumaniantz. It was her first tattoo. Incidentally, he was also the guy that did this stars all across that one chick's face.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

ToastFaceKillah posted:

I actually know this dude. Rouslan Toumaniantz. It was her first tattoo. Incidentally, he was also the guy that did this stars all across that one chick's face.

Did they end up getting married and living happily ever after?

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

Bogan Krkic posted:

Did they end up getting married and living happily ever after?

No idea. After he tattooed her I stopped talking to him, because gently caress that dude. His ego is loving huge.

Edit: Apparently I still have him on facebook. They are still married, and she works at his shop, Tattoo Box.

ToastFaceKillah has a new favorite as of 06:08 on May 7, 2015

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.

ToastFaceKillah posted:

Edit: Apparently I still have him on facebook. They are still married, and she works at his shop, Tattoo Box.

:3:

jgrrr
Oct 3, 2007

&

crazkylo posted:

It has an infinity-dick symbol. Beautiful.

Missed opportunity to say "infinidick".

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Scrambles posted:

maybe he can pretend the c in procss is actually an e and make up a reason for omitting c from both words?

He's saying that he's a pro at css. Why is that so hard to undersand?

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

FUCK THE ISLE OF APPLES. FUCK THEM IN THEIR STUPID ASSES.
This tattoo won TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS in a tattoo contest.

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Buggiezor
Jun 6, 2011

For I am a cat, you see.

Thursday Next posted:

Nose Goes!

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Thursday Next posted:

Wowzers. I'd like to see the last place tattoos :munch:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Thursday Next posted:

Was it the only entry ?

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Thursday Next posted:

Whaaat? Is that a joke making fun of someone who posted a bullshit story about their awesome tattoo winning money, or what? I have like ten tattoos, and even the lovely ones are better than that.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

Centripetal Horse posted:

Whaaat? Is that a joke making fun of someone who posted a bullshit story about their awesome tattoo winning money, or what? I have like ten tattoos, and even the lovely ones are better than that.

Nope!

Tattoo Titans, a reality TV show that aired for one season on CMT, judged by Ami James. Winner gets ten thousand dollars; the above tattoo was one of the four tattoos done by the winner. Technically, the final tattoo he did was actually this lovely beauty in the anime category:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Thursday Next posted:

Nope!

Tattoo Titans, a reality TV show that aired for one season on CMT, judged by Ami James. Winner gets ten thousand dollars; the above tattoo was one of the four tattoos done by the winner. Technically, the final tattoo he did was actually this lovely beauty in the anime category:

That guy is the Rob Liefeld of fingers.

Tasty_Crayon
Jul 29, 2006
Same story, different version.

Thursday Next posted:

Nope!

I would imagine that only lovely tattoo artist appear on the reality tv shows because actually talented artists are booked into loving eternity and don't have the patience/misplaced ego to deal with the dog and pony show.

Giga Pet giveaway
Jun 28, 2008

You're Not Welcome?

Tasty_Crayon posted:

I would imagine that only lovely tattoo artist appear on the reality tv shows because actually talented artists are booked into loving eternity and don't have the patience/misplaced ego to deal with the dog and pony show.

Some of them aren't that bad! The shows themselves are bizarre but I'd say Teresa Sharpe (winner of Best Ink season 2) is actually talented for sure.

Thursday Next
Jan 11, 2004

Tasty_Crayon posted:

Oh, most definitely. Still a wonderful source for the worst tattoos in the world - and the clients all ecstatic with their ~free ink from a renowned artist~.

I have reams of trash TV saved up on my Amazon account from some drunken one-click purchases.

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

Ahh, Lego-hand Syndrome.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012

took me waaay to long to realize it's a wolf howling at a moon reflected in water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Autechresaint posted:

took me waaay to long to realize it's a wolf howling at a moon reflected in water.

It's like a rorschach picture

• Locked thread