Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

"There are two versions of The Legacy of Kraven. I have 6 in my stash now, 3 are one version, 3 are the other. You can't exchange for relics, credit chests, etc. between them.
I've also noticed that the other versions are existing as Item Grade 69 when they drop. I've tried upgrading 63's to 69, but they still don't match up."

Post from the O on the difference between the items 'legacy of kraven' and 'the legacy of kraven' and their role in unlocking an achievement. Gaz never ceases to amaze with their bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I was wondering why I couldnt exchange those

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

used splinters for random hero box, got The Magento, aw yeah

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

What right do you have WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?!

Doctor Shitfaced
Feb 13, 2012
Magneto is fuckin' neato, he wrecks poo poo really well.

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

MinibarMatchman posted:

WELCOME TO DIE

Darke GBF
Dec 30, 2006

The cold never bothered me anyway~

MinibarMatchman posted:

Fuel is for lesser men!

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Darke GBF posted:

Fuel is for lesser men!

i use crowtein

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ugh, nothing unlocked but Iron Man and I still managed to pull four duplicates on BOGOs. Worth it for the game I think but what a bummer.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Someone buy :bugfix: already, it's the best one.

Yall wasting your money on other emotes when we could have that one, shameful.

Dramicus
Mar 26, 2010
Grimey Drawer

CrashCat posted:

Ugh, nothing unlocked but Iron Man and I still managed to pull four duplicates on BOGOs. Worth it for the game I think but what a bummer.

I got lucky as all hell with my BOGO unlocks. Not a single duplicate and they were all good characters like magneto, venom, cyclops, etc.

On another note, there is something very satisfying about bouncing Cap's shield through a big group of enemies.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

Someone buy :bugfix: already, it's the best one.

Yall wasting your money on other emotes when we could have that one, shameful.

anyone who buys another emote for this game will be Guildkicked Forever

we will not become bioware dating sim thread

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

NotALizardman posted:

what do you think doom's toot tastes like?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I bet it tastes like Ryolnir's beard

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

In a perfect world, using a Pure at the crafter would straight up on the spot give you:
1 roll of a t4
3 rolls of a t3
9 rolls of a t2
whatever you loving want for a t1, whatever
Something like this would be great. Steal the item rerolling UI from the mystic in Diablo 3, have it display the best three rolls out of X depending on the tier chosen, and that's pretty much it. Maybe in Marvel Heroes 2016…

Anyway, I got Vision to 60 just in time for his buffs this week!

AgentVapor posted:

Hey folks,

There are a handful of hero-specific changes going into the upcoming patch:

Vision
  • The damage of all powers that spend Solar Energy has been increased by an average of 10%.
  • Comeuppance & High-Density Slam will now gain an additional 25% damage bonus after hitting with a Basic power.
  • High-Density Slam now moves to cursor location, similar to Comeuppance.
  • The damage bonuses on Phase Punch & High-Density Punch will now correctly be applied after using Density Shift.
…oh. :effort:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

NotALizardman posted:

Wait, just how many do you already have?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

drat, some nice Vizier buffs there.

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Has anyone put together a comprehensive guide to the achievements yet? Specifically which ones can be done together like vision needing to kill Magneto everywhere and the general one that's pretty much the same thing, or BWs killing a bunch of ninjas and the one where you need to kill lots of ninjas wearing the ninja boots?

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

CrashCat posted:

Wait, just how many do you already have?

just the two thank christ :gaz:

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

In the end, they're probably going to leave that Legion node alone I think. Either that or ruin it completely. I have no doubts that they will completely and utterly fail to make each proc work separately and on it's own timer. :gaz:

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
I need a 25/2 for hawkeye, anyone willing to trade me one in exchange for a 25/2 mkraan?

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

This is one of those things that they should have looked into before it was pushed to live. You know, people were already talking about it when it was on the test realm, it was one of the first things that people in this thread brought up the second people saw that part of her sig. Anything they do at this point is probably just going to be met with a hilarious amount of backlash.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

So I haven't played this game in at least a year and I was wondering if I could get a few words about what end game consisted of now?

I remember at the time there was some sort of gorup content that involved randomly generated waves of challenges in the X-mansion's courtyard. But that was about all there was. I'm just curious what people do to gear up, and what they gear up for now.

Also the only character I have to play that wasn't already at least somewhat leveled up is the Human Torch, is he any good right now? I'll have enough eternity shards to buy a hero (or a few random heroes more likely) soon but I really just wanted to play somebody I hadn't tried before. Coming back to a half finished character and tryign to remember how they work was too much effort.

Dosvidanya
May 28, 2004

I don't advertise for free ;-*

rizzen posted:

In the end, they're probably going to leave that Legion node alone I think. Either that or ruin it completely. I have no doubts that they will completely and utterly fail to make each proc work separately and on it's own timer. :gaz:

i'm still loling about mayhem being like "well we don't want to pigeonhole SW into a specific build" when this is the first time there's been a competitive choice for omega nodes with a character

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Agent355 posted:

So I haven't played this game in at least a year and I was wondering if I could get a few words about what end game consisted of now?

Cosmic terminals, Raids, One-Shots (longer terminals with multiple bosses), and as of a week ago, Age of Ultron which is between a one-shot and a raid in length and difficulty. Occasionally people run Bovineheim to get large numbers of hero specific uniques.

quote:

Also the only character I have to play that wasn't already at least somewhat leveled up is the Human Torch, is he any good right now? I'll have enough eternity shards to buy a hero (or a few random heroes more likely) soon but I really just wanted to play somebody I hadn't tried before. Coming back to a half finished character and tryign to remember how they work was too much effort.

Nope. Torch is kind of bad right now. If you want some good heroes Venom, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Hulk and Punisher are all in really good spots right now. Most characters range from okay to good, though so you're mostly safe random boxing. Just try and avoid Taskmaster.

NotALizardman fucked around with this message at 06:29 on May 7, 2015

Mr. Whale
Apr 9, 2009

Agent355 posted:

I remember at the time there was some sort of gorup content that involved randomly generated waves of challenges in the X-mansion's courtyard. But that was about all there was. I'm just curious what people do to gear up, and what they gear up for now.

There's raids now, which are pretty good for gearing up fresh level 60 characters. They also brought in cosmic midtown and an ultron mode, and they can have some good rewards.

Human torch is good for leveling if you don't mind some spirit issues, but there are better heroes out there that have essentially infinite spirit and can use their moves whenever they want.

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

I'm sitting on ~120 shards right now and the tomorrow daily bonus is 400 shards I guess to give new people a 'hey go buy a hero' option, but I'll probably just random 3 dudes and pick the most playable one out of those.

I could always play thor or collosus, both of which are like level 20 or something, which shouldn't be too bad to come back to either.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

drat nice emotes yall.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

OMEGA EVENT STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

Eiffel On You posted:

Why not omega today

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

Has anybody tested [Vision Synergy on Axis Sentinels] to confirm if it works or does not work? Honestly wouldn't be surprised either way...

Dracarys said:
From what I've been told, not only does it work, but it's 10% total damage...not just base damage. I have yet to level vision though (all these stupid legendaries to level), but I heard this from a reliable source.

Believe this was confirmed on TC though, so not sure if it flowed into live.

My super fantastic custom sig
Hero Roster 2.x
Flag Quote · 2Insightful Disagree Agree Awesome LOL

Then it was tested on TC again and confirmed to work as mentioned above. Please level Visine for his synergy ASAP.

Fenris13
Jun 6, 2003
Wow, that makes the one synergy is more valuable than the other 9 combined. Versus robots at least.

Target Practice
Aug 20, 2004

Shit.

Agent355 posted:

I could always play thor or collosus, both of which are like level 20 or something, which shouldn't be too bad to come back to either.

I'm super new to the game and I leveled Thor as my second 60. He seemed really easy to level, has neat looking skills and is fun to play.

Dramicus
Mar 26, 2010
Grimey Drawer
Holy poo poo the Hulk's movement powers are fun as balls. It must also be really annoying for anyone else in the area.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Fenris13 posted:

Wow, that makes the one synergy is more valuable than the other 9 combined. Versus robots at least.

Yes, that is absolutely absurd for Genosha. Guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

Dramicus posted:

Holy poo poo the Hulk's movement powers are fun as balls. It must also be really annoying for anyone else in the area.

I watched a Hulk stomp across my shaking screen and demolish all the mobs around me. I sort of just sat there in silence for like 10 seconds.

Are costumes tradable? I see there's a BOGO on heroes and costumes, but I'll probably get a bonus terrible costume for some dumb character that I don't care about.

Hogama
Sep 3, 2011

Revitalized posted:

Are costumes tradable? I see there's a BOGO on heroes and costumes, but I'll probably get a bonus terrible costume for some dumb character that I don't care about.

Not tradable, no, but if your Crafter's at 20, you can put in any three costumes you have + 2 unstable molecules for a shot at another random costume.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

NotALizardman posted:

Just try and avoid Taskmaster.
I tried but he popped out of a box :(

Eiffel On You posted:

What is that

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

I was so hoping that this would be a hidden achievement :(

CrashCat posted:

I tried but he popped out of a box :(

What is that

Omega-Level Server Buffs - 24% server-wide boost to SIF, RIF, and XP... per day!
Omega-Level Threat Enemies - chance to spawn harder enemies and more loot
Faster Omega Leveling - by 24%, to be exact
Daily Double Omega Orb Shared Quest - your 1st daily Shared Quest gives you double Omega Orbs!
S.H.I.E.L.D. Omega Access Files - awarded for logging in and completing missions
Operation Omega Exclusive Items & Artifacts - for enough Access Files, S.H.I.E.L.D. Agent Dum Dum Dugan has these on hand

So do all the dailies and the 5 holosim levels each day for 100 omega files. 300 omega files for a boss unique chest.

Jusupov fucked around with this message at 08:15 on May 7, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

drat Dirty Ape posted:

Some leveling tips:

- Storyline is a slow way to level. Early levels can go fast with the holo-sim, later levels chaining legendaries is usually best (a lot of people reroll storyline legendaries)
- Donate all of your junk to the Crafter first to get them to level 20. Donate to the Enchanter after that.

These are bad leveling tips for a newbie. New players don't have much money, so they don't have the luxury of rerolling Story LQs. It is therefore worth doing Storyline once to get all the waypoints. (You used to have to do it for each difficulty, but I think they changed that.)

Also it's Crafter to 15, Enchanter to 10, then finish Crafter before Enchanter.

• Locked thread