Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

i'm in contact with gaz right now going to get those sun faces nerfed so hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Eiffel On You posted:

Are there any threads that are weirder than us or has more inside jokes?

Cuz we absolutely crush it from a content perspective, of course.

City of Heroes still has an active thread and the game was killed like a year ago.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Lux Aeterna posted:

did you really because if that's the image you chose im just disappointed in your lack of creativity

I wanted us to reach Peak Content and we got there, Lux. We got there.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

City of Heroes still has an active thread and the game was killed like a year ago.

No way. I'll find it. Just want to see what kind of builds people are using in CoH still.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

pretty sure that's peak content

actually this was phy's old avatar before that one:

why the hell would you change that

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

:catstare:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Lux Aeterna posted:

pretty sure that's peak content

Somebody give that high content poster a sun avatar ASAP.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Eiffel On You posted:

Are there any threads that are weirder than us or has more inside jokes?

Cuz we absolutely crush it from a content perspective, of course.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=27

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Aphrodite posted:

Are they still in denial about how it's totally coming back or have they finally accepted reality?

Agent355
Jul 26, 2011

As somebody who only started (returned) playing this game less than 12 hours ago I just want you folks to know that you are all completely incomprehensible.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

Are they still in denial about how it's totally coming back or have they finally accepted reality?

There's currently 3 'active' revival projects, I believe.

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Aphrodite posted:

There's currently 3 'active' revival projects, I believe.

So, denial.

trem
Sep 17, 2009

Agent355 posted:

As somebody who only started (returned) playing this game less than 12 hours ago I just want you folks to know that you are all completely incomprehensible.

:gaz: :cosmic2day:

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
When you put them it that order its like Doom is playing a song that turns people into ICR.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Pyronic posted:

When you put them it that order its like Doom is playing a song that turns people into ICR.

The fabled yellow note.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

There's no way it exists.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

doom toots as he pleases

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

this thread is that note

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Lux Aeterna posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

w r e c k e d

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Seriously chela, what the gently caress is that thing?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

lux's trueself is revealed

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
:gaz:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Drythe posted:

Seriously chela, what the gently caress is that thing?

gently caress if I know, I must have pissed off someone because it appeared one day

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

lol chelarekt

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

hopefully it will last longer than 2 days

this av owns

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.
pony avatar

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Agent355 posted:

Yeah, that was sort of my feeling

On the other hand I posted the couple of questions I could actually think of and got some really useful advice, so it isn't all bad!

I guess there's really not that much help needed for a freaking Diablo clone, anyway, unless you want to endgame (which I probably won't ever do)

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

I have to stress the point that you need to ask questions and we will all dogpile them accordingly

the issue is when we have literally nothing to talk about we get avatarpocalypse

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

When most threads have nothing to discuss they just don't have posts in them.

Those threads lack conviction.

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Lux Aeterna posted:

I have to stress the point that you need to ask questions and we will all dogpile them accordingly

the issue is when we have literally nothing to talk about we get avatarpocalypse

:agreed:

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

Lux Aeterna posted:

So how bout that Omegathon

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

CrashCat posted:

On the other hand I posted the couple of questions I could actually think of and got some really useful advice, so it isn't all bad!

I guess there's really not that much help needed for a freaking Diablo clone, anyway, unless you want to endgame (which I probably won't ever do)

Endgame in this game is the vast majority of your time. Once you get a hero or two to 60 and start getting uniques that's the start of the endgame.

I'm lazy as gently caress and put like 80% effort into most things and I've done everything the game offers. Endgame is a needlessly scary word.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Agent355 posted:

Stick around for a while and we will start to make sense to you. You will start to chuckle offhandedly at ICR's jokes. You will find yourself nicknaming your favorite waifu. At that point it's too late for salvation.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Adult Sword Owner posted:

So how bout that Omegathon

coulson's broken so we're getting 40 free files a day instead of 10

yes that's right gaz managed to forget to add a working NPC for one of the 4 rotational events that has been functional for >8 months

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

wow

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Lux Aeterna posted:

coulson's broken so we're getting 40 free files a day instead of 10

yes that's right gaz managed to forget to add a working NPC for one of the 4 rotational events that has been functional for >8 months

ahahaha yessssssssss

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

CrashCat posted:

Are you in Groot Force yet? SG chat is generally much more readable than this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
They probably broke coulson by adding buff icons for legion! :gaz:

• Locked thread