Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

What if Geralt has a really tiny penis and that's why they didn't include it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

cheesetriangles posted:

What if Geralt has a really tiny penis and that's why they didn't include it?
What if they DID include it but its that small :tinfoil:

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

It could be as big or as small as you want it to be if you never see it. Schrodinger's Penis

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.
He doesn't have any polys there at all, I am sorry to say, you can see right through his crotch and out his butt. :(

This is now canon.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Comte de Saint-Germain posted:

He doesn't have any polys there at all, I am sorry to say, you can see right through his crotch and out his butt. :(

This is now canon.

He must be really good with his hands or something then because all the people like his sexytime.

Willfrey
Jul 20, 2007

Why don't the poors simply buy more money?
Fun Shoe

Broose posted:

Is there any other pros for playing on Dark difficulty other than the outrageously expensive armors and weapons? Seriously, I might go through the trouble of just looking for a trainer that gives infinite cash rather than grind it out. I thought I had read a year or so ago that the higher difficulties dropped more/better mutagens, but I can't find any info that backs that up. I wish I could throw things quicker as well.

Rather than money just get a mod that reduces all weight to 0 for crafting items

Orv
May 4, 2011

wjs5 posted:

He must be really good with his hands or something then because all the people like his sexytime.

They don't call them mutagens for nothing. :pervert:

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Geralt is actually an extremely masculine woman.

Comte de Saint-Germain
Mar 26, 2001

Snouk but and snouk ben,
I find the smell of an earthly man,
Be he living, or be he dead,
His heart this night shall kitchen my bread.

wjs5 posted:

It's not how many polys you have, it's about how you mocap.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

The Sharmat posted:

I still don't really see why the sex in the second game was made such a big deal of anyway.

It was pretty stupid in the first one though for the most part. The nurses wanting a threesome with Geralt in the middle of a burning city block was pretty hilarious.

Or the witch that you banged in front of Alvin.

Archimago
Jun 18, 2014

I just want to nom on Merrill

Mr E posted:

The resultant trauma is undoubtedly why he got all murdery.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Mr E posted:

I was too afraid of her to bang Abigail. Still killed the mob instead of her though. Speaking of that:

Alvin had a hard life.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

The Sharmat posted:

I was too afraid of her to bang Abigail. Still killed the mob instead of her though. Speaking of that:

Alvin had a hard life.

that kid has bone disorder or at least weirdly curved legs. least he gets to watch.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
I think that's catching his idle animation mid stride. He kind of hops and skips around.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Can't wait for the Triss and Yennefer playboy spread. Will it be included with GOG copies?

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

The Sharmat posted:

Alvin had a hard life.

I called that the half-assed dress because it only covers the bottom half of her rear end. I shook my head and laughed when I saw her turn around in that.

Edit: And all I could think about was this.

Jimbot fucked around with this message at 00:03 on May 8, 2015

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
When that one gossiper in Act 3 talked about Triss strutting around the place with her rear end hanging out I didn't take him literally, but he showed me.

Later, I read the books and found out that this is actually more or less how sorceresses traditionally dress at parties.

The Sharmat fucked around with this message at 00:07 on May 8, 2015

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Eastern Europe is great.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

The Sharmat posted:

When that one gossiper in Act 3 talked about Triss strutting around the place with her rear end hanging out I didn't take him literally, but he showed me.

Later, I read the books and found out that this is actually more or less how sorceresses traditionally dress at parties.

It's somewhat conservative for their party outfits

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

I think the sex in this one is handled much much better than in the previous games. People will still get upset, because it's the internet, but it's no big.

And honestly I learn a lot when people get butthurt on the internet, so even if 99% of it is chaff 1% of it makes us more considerate people, so whatevs.

You're desperately emailing devs saying "uhh guys did we make sure geralt's tat carries over, because if not we got a big problem!" aren't you??

Cheston
Jul 17, 2012

(he's got a good thing going)

Dreylad posted:

You're desperately emailing devs saying "uhh guys did we make sure geralt's tat carries over, because if not we got a big problem!" aren't you??

How do you even trigger that party? I've never seen it in three and a half playthroughs. Do you have to not give Iorveth a sword?

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
Any time after visiting Loredo, go to the building by the inn that has no indication there are any quest NPCs in it whatsoever.

I missed it my first playthrough too, before finding out about it.

Dark_Swordmaster
Oct 31, 2011

It's not how many polys you have, it's about how you mocap.

69 hours of it.

It must be so awkward to do to. You're either sitting there with someone (hopefully of the opposite gender) with another ball-suit on while you both go through the motions, loving a blowup doll with a ball-suit on, or just plain air-humping with the ball-suit on. All while being watched and filmed and analyzed by a bunch of NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!!!!.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
You've thought about this.

Noirex
May 30, 2006

So TW3 is going to be the next game that Conan plays in his Clueless Gamer series tonight. I wonder if he's going to forget himself and perv over the ladies as much as he did over Lara Croft :v:

megalodong
Mar 11, 2008

The Sharmat posted:

You've thought about this.

I have now thought about it too since reading his post and I want to be a motion capture sex actor.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007
Now I'm kinda curious as well.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

megalodong posted:

I have now thought about it too since reading his post and I want to be a motion capture sex actor.

You won't get invited to all the crazy parties real sex actor's go to and the union is worse.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
So it's like being a voice actor.

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.

megalodong posted:

You get a reasonable simulation of a person and a strap on and go to town. I hope you don't get turned on just thinking about sex or you'll get a nice boner in your skin tight motion capture suit.

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

What do the women mo cap sex actors do? Strap on still?

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

cheesetriangles posted:

What do the women mo cap sex actors do? Strap on still?

Why would they need a strap on? This isn't Witcher 3: The Anime.

Corin Tucker's Stalker
May 27, 2001

One bullet. One gun. Six Chambers. These are my friends.
Has anyone here played the Witcher Adventure Game? It's on sale on Steam, and if it's a half-decent board game with a bit of Witcher characterization/lore I might pick it up to keep me witchered until the 19th.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

Drifter posted:

Why would they need a strap on? This isn't Witcher 3: The Anime.

It's not unheard of for a woman to do motion capture for a male character. Let your imagination run wild.

Avalanche
Feb 2, 2007
Anyone Xbone footage up anywhere?

Probably gonna get this for my Boner instead of PS4 because all my friends have Xbones and we like to chat together when we play and talk about sidequests and stuff. But not if the PS4 version is leaps and bounds ahead of Xbone.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Jarmak posted:

Is there anything particularly evil about the Empire? My wife's observation after playing through most of the game was "every ruler in the north is an rear end in a top hat and everyone might be better off if the not-Romans conquered everything"

There is the whole slavery thing.

Broose
Oct 28, 2007

eXXon posted:

And outlaw of debauchery.

Orv
May 4, 2011

Avalanche posted:

Anyone Xbone footage up anywhere?

Probably gonna get this for my Boner instead of PS4 because all my friends have Xbones and we like to chat together when we play and talk about sidequests and stuff. But not if the PS4 version is leaps and bounds ahead of Xbone.

Well, it's more likely than not nothing, but the Xbone version has been up for preload for a while now, while the PS4 version isn't. Read far too much into that as you will.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax

eXXon posted:

Slavery, serfdom, whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheesetriangles
Jan 5, 2011

Yeah but if you are the ruling class it is great. Bring on the black ones.

• Locked thread