Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We don’t need to go around trying to fix people or overcome world problems that God wants to exist. There is supposed to be poverty, hunger, sickness, suffering, and violence in this world. “World peace” is a slogan that Satan came up with in order to get us distracted from God’s priorities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I'm am a sinner but I believe in Jesus so I''m saved, but see, you are living in sin and believe in Jesus, so you see, a preposition makes it different :downs:

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Volume posted:

We don’t need to go around trying to fix people or overcome world problems that God wants to exist. There is supposed to be poverty, hunger, sickness, suffering, and violence in this world. “World peace” is a slogan that Satan came up with in order to get us distracted from God’s priorities.

Gallant (Christian) goes to the homeless shelter to serve dinner to the needy. Goofus (atheist) stays home and games in his mom's basement.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
All children today go to school for 13 years (kindergarten plus 1-12 grades). It used to only be 12 years. But they kicked the Bible and prayer out in 1963 and then added kindergarten (making it 13 years). The public school system is stamped with rebellion.

You have to go for 13 years to have your faith destroyed in God. Originally there were only 13 channels on television. 13 year olds are known as rebellious. There is something about the number 13 that is far more than mere coincidence.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Nothing gets me harder for Satan than Southern Baptists talking about how numerous everyday activities are deeply Satanic. Kindergarten, recycling, listening to Behemoth, etc.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Agag posted:

Nothing gets me harder for Satan than Southern Baptists talking about how numerous everyday activities are deeply Satanic. Kindergarten, recycling, listening to Behemoth, etc.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You will burn in hell!!! You are going to school that is not even Christian! God gave you colleges that praise the Lord while you are rejecting them and going to some other one! You will be tortured by the eternal flames of hell and ripped by the demons over and over.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Jesus Christ died for your sins, you are free to live a full life, though there will be trouble. There is a God and he loves you. Take heart...

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
See, one time I read the Bible, and it really spoke to my situation, so I know that it was God speaking to me. These types of experiences are what really prove to me God exists.

When a Muslim has this type of experience, it's because they are deceived by Satan

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

There are many ways to test the accuracy of the biblical worldview against naturalistic atheism (the worldview that controls most origins research). When our research is based upon biblical truths about the past, we find that our interpretations of the biological and geological facts make sense of what we see in the real world, whereas evolutionary interpretations don’t really fit what we see.

Let’s look at an example. The Bible says that God created distinct groups of animals “after their kind” (see Genesis 1). Starting with this truth of the Bible as one of our assumptions, we would expect to observe animals divided into distinct groups, or kinds. Creationists postulate that our creative God placed phenomenal variability in the genes of each kind, so there could be considerable variety within each kind. But the preprogrammed mechanism for variation within the kind could never change one kind into a different kind, as evolutionists claim and their belief system requires.

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
This 6 year old is going straight to Limbo because his parents didn't get him baptized, glory be to God in the highest, Hosanna in the highest

Kilmers Elbow
Jun 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/_hZm-vId1xM

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

D-Generation X looking rough

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In the Bible is an account of the creation of the universe, the significant portion of which could not have been recorded without God Himself relaying the information to the initial recorder.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So how should you interpret the fact that God’s prophet is looking so gleeful about human suffering? You need to remember that this person is tunnel focused on God’s priorities. What does God care most about? Glorifying Himself. How does God glorify Himself when people are willfully defying Him? Well, how did He glorify Himself when the nation of Israel was defying Him? He trashed her in a very public, very gruesome way. God is big on revenge, and He thoroughly enjoys reminding everyone who is Boss.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
harry potter was the first "real" book i ever read. but i honestly dont believe that anyone can call that piece of poo a real book. its a horrible book of lies and deceet written by a satanist. as if it wasnt enough that the books teach young children about how "satan is better than god" it also promotes homos! the arther jk rowling even said that dumbledore (the headmaster) was a homo. what was he thinking when he wrote the book? no wonder there are so many homos and athiests around today!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
There is no defense for atheism. It is the poison of the world - even Muslims are against atheists. Atheists try to say that man made God. How STUPID can you get, how can something make the thing that made it? Their logic is screwed up, they try to teach our kids that we're no better than monkeys when we were made in God's image, are they saying that God is a monkey or a bacteria? We have to stamp out this evil from America, it's just what the terrorists want is for us to lose our faith in God.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The audacity of defying God. Any so-called Supreme Court Justice who votes to undermine God's sacred institution of marriage is begging for extreme torment for eternity. They must somehow be MIGHTY sure that Jesus was a fraud, and that the Bible is nonsense. Talk about high stakes. We sure have come a long way in the past 230 years. Mostly straight down to you know where. More proof that evolution is horse manure.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's amazing what the Darwinian's can achieve when they have hundreds of millions flowing in from uncle Sam, they don't want to share it with any other scientific research programs that might suggest that we didn't evolve from gue, to the zoo, then to you.
GOD MUST NOT EXIST in the minds of anyone! it helps make dictators more powerful when you are worth nothing. you have no rights! stand in line, don't question authority, Hiel Hitler!

GAINING WEIGHT...
Mar 26, 2007

See? Science proves the JewsMuslims are inferior and must be purged! I'm not a racist, honest!
Volume where the gently caress are you getting these

Kanthulhu
Apr 8, 2009
NO ONE SPOIL GAME OF THRONES FOR ME!

IF SOMEONE TELLS ME THAT OBERYN MARTELL AND THE MOUNTAIN DIE THIS SEASON, I'M GOING TO BE PISSED.

BUT NOT HALF AS PISSED AS I'D BE IF SOMEONE WERE TO SPOIL VARYS KILLING A LANISTER!!!

(Dany shits in a field)
They can't even write Heil Hitler right. It's amazing how deep human stupidity goes.

Volume is an artist.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
We taught the Native Americans Christian values and saved them from their separation from God. We also gave them vast tracts of free land where they could govern themselves. How is that "genocide"?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
In 2012, I liked Santorum better than many of the others.

But this is stupid. It's NOT a tough issue. Transgenders are mentally ill people who think paying someone to mutilate them will make them happy. And, statistically, this almost never is the outcome.

Got a Y chromosome? Then you're a man. End of story. Trying to change that is a crime.

It's a crime against the self. A crime against humanity. A crime against God. If you're on the wrong side on this one, there is no way I can say a kind word in your favor. Sorry, Santorum.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
If you take out CHRIST .. there is NO CHRISTIANITY .. THERE’S ONLY ...IANITY. Hmmmmm ..????? That sounds similar to INSANITY to me. Without Christ .. there is no life.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Volume posted:

We taught the Native Americans Christian values and saved them from their separation from God. We also gave them vast tracts of free land where they could govern themselves. How is that "genocide"?

Volume pretending he's anti-genocide.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I am engaged to be married in a few months and I am very frustrated. Due to financial circumstances my fiance and I are living together. Not something that I ever would have wanted but there is not much room in the matter. We have been receiving counseling from our church pastor and we have made it clear to sleep in separate beds and to keep from each other during certain hours. Things have become significantly better but the temptation does arise every now and then. We both feel remorseful if we interact anywhere past kissing with each other. I personally feel sick, disgusting, and unworthy before God because of this ( and a vow of purity made to God several years before). I want to be able to keep it together until we say I do because I know its spiritually, physically, and emotionally unhealthy for this to occur before God’s intended time.

Please pray for me as I cling onto the hem of the savior robe and try to take it one day at a time.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

My husband and I enjoy butt play on a regular basis. I was turned on to the idea by a small group leader one Thursday evening when we ladies meet for our weekly devotional. Since then he has been gradually requesting that we find wider toys to use in this practice. My concern is that I have noticed his initial curiosity has intensified, and now it seems that this type of foreplay is the only way for him to reach a full erection. Not only that, but his anus is visibly wider, to the point that I can actually see up there! 0.o

After he asked me last week to use my entire hand (what he called “fisting”) I became alarmed that this might pose physical/moral threats, as I am worried this kinky play has graduated to something darker for him. Where did we go wrong? Is enjoying pain something which might run contrary to scripture? Is it possible that he has chosen to start down the path of homosexuality? I have been praying about it all week as he continually pressures me to do this act.

Any advice would be appreciated and of course I will continue to pray on this.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

My devoted husband and I have been married 11 months. Our pastor, when we were going through the premarital counselling told us to have lots of sex. God glorifying sex. Marriage is between three people, God, the husband and the wife. God is supposed to be in the marriage bed with us. In the marriage bed, between the husband and wife, anything goes as long as both agree, no other person is involved, and we are honoring God in this wonderful gift He given a husband and wife. And when I’m yelling “oh God” it isn’t directed towards my DH, it’s directed to my Creator. He gave this to us and He enjoys us having pleasure in the other and want’s to be involved.

Sorry if I rambled, but I hope I got my point across.

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
Three stories, Three men.

Bedevere
Jun 24, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Kilmers Elbow posted:

*cough* pssst...it's Landover Baptist *cough*

Thanks for this site...it's pretty funny (It's so stupid I feel I'm being trolled)

And how is this not goon created?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
It's encouraging to know that there are still small towns all across America where people still have faith in God—where witches, homosexuals, and other menaces to society are shunned. “Shun” means “to avoid and stay away from deliberately; stay clear of.” Let me tell you, if you're a witch or a homosexual, I'm going to steer as far away from you as I can. I don't want you teaching me children. I DO feel threatened by you. I am very homophobic! ... and witchophobic too!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Arr matey! I don't want you teaching me children! Be ye a witch?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
pssss hey! hey jesus dick + balls stank

pass it on

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Volume posted:

It's encouraging to know that there are still small towns all across America where people still have faith in God—where witches, homosexuals, and other menaces to society are shunned. “Shun” means “to avoid and stay away from deliberately; stay clear of.” Let me tell you, if you're a witch or a homosexual, I'm going to steer as far away from you as I can. I don't want you teaching me children. I DO feel threatened by you. I am very homophobic! ... and witchophobic too!

Volume hates American hillbilly Christians, but he doesn't want to murder them because they are white.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Volume posted:

how can you have such an awesome av but be such a terrible poster?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

A misanthrope posted:

how can you have such an awesome av but be such a terrible poster?

You do realize he is copying and pasting the inane Christer blurbs he is posting from external sites, right?

• Locked thread