Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.
Now THATS the Dyrone I love!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Hypocrisy posted:

I don't rank Hecarim as highly as you do and I'm starting to see why TSM bans Hecarim.
Dyrus fed two kills and almost 2v1'd two tanks so yeah

fnox
May 19, 2013

holy poo poo this match just got real.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Everyone bans Hecarim, its not like he is some pick that teams are forcing for no reason. He just helicopters into fights and presses Q over and over.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Whats kind of interesting about this game is the P/B, particularly how SKT can give up Kalista because nobody in NA really plays her well, and also how they can counter Hecarim with Urgot. What makes that more interesting is that nobody in NA really has much pro level experience playing against good ADC Urgots.

Basically the different metas favors SKT majorly especially because NA doesn't have anything that they can show that's different.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvRvcLtQ37E&t=1057s

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf

Marin Karin posted:

skt1 is gonna spend 30 minutes suplexing tsm nonstop

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

BANG OH MY LORD

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

lol get hosed TSM

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
and SKT launches off the top turnbuckle for an amazing elbow drop

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

Annnnnd its gone.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Wolf is the hero of SKT

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

TSM just cannot stop SKT from somehow sneaking out of ganks.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Suplex City is located in Korea.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Flameingblack posted:

Dyrus fed two kills and almost 2v1'd two tanks so yeah

Level 5 Alistar and a mini-Gnar with ninja tabi with WildTurtle taking the brunt of the enemy damage.

Santorin is struggling pretty hard.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
holy loving poo poo Wolf

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Seriously wolf

AnonSpore
Jan 19, 2012

"I didn't see the part where he develops as a character so I guess he never developed as a character"
No ADC but the Urgod could have possibly survived that bottom dive

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

Wolf MVP easily this match.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Is it alright to say that Bang/Wolf right now look better than imp/Mata from World's?

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013
TSM finally flew too close to the sun.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMej__yTmE dear tsm

fnox
May 19, 2013

the counterjungling is killing TSM.

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!

Flameingblack posted:

Is it alright to say that Bang/Wolf right now look better than imp/Mata from World's?

No

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Flameingblack posted:

No because comparing Wolf and Mata is like

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Bang/Wolf's 2v2 laning phase, no one compares to Mata after laning phase is over.

wodin
Jul 12, 2001

What do you do with a drunken Viking?

I guess this game is what SKT's A-game looks like. So many individual outplays.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Lustboy you can't solo ward any more. Your jungle is T1's jungle.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

wodin posted:

I guess this game is what SKT's A-game looks like. So many individual outplays.

I think they could probably do with their C game vs this competition.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

Hair Elf
lmfao Marin

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

Dyrus with the yolo triforce rush while behind

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Reignover and Bengi have made Santorin look so bad. It's pretty impressive.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This is like watching C9 versus GE

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

MaRin is not okay with anyone in his side of the map.

fnox
May 19, 2013

Bengi is literally everywhere, Marin is just heavily outplaying Dyrus, Wolf/Bang have been on point thus far, and Faker is just chilling out barely even roaming.

book
Nov 29, 2014
No idea why TSM has played away from their usual playstyle today. Is this just another experiment to win worlds (lol)?

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
drat this jet lag must be killing TSM... It's ok though. Tomorrow the boys will be bright eyed and ready. messed up how korean teams get to play with extra members but I have faith in good old fashioned American hard work and values to bring the boys back. "No King Rules Forever" words to heed Faker...

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

hahahaha dyrus toook the lamp and wildturtle was like hey my lamp

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Never dare to dream again NA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post Alone
Mar 29, 2010

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

drat this jet lag must be killing TSM... It's ok though. Tomorrow the boys will be bright eyed and ready. messed up how korean teams get to play with extra members but I have faith in good old fashioned American hard work and values to bring the boys back. "No King Rules Forever" words to heed Faker...

They will win the BO5 [Insert Kappa]

• Locked thread