Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?
I would have laughed at deleting system files and getting him to pour water/butter over it, but the other parts are dangerous as hell. Jesus christ :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demicol
Nov 8, 2009

At least deleting system files is still recoverable, toasting the laptop not so much. Can't Twitch find out who the guy is to get him responsible for it?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Swatting a wheelchair kid, heh, this is the best grief, post that poo poo

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Jackard posted:

Swatting a wheelchair kid, heh, this is the best grief, post that poo poo

"Get on the floor, now!"
"uhh"

dogstile
May 1, 2012

fucking clocks
how do they work?

Dreggon posted:

"Get on the floor, now!"
"uhh"

What do the police do in those situations anyway? I assume no matter what, if it was recorded there would be an outcry of "how dare they!" :argh:

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
It's not like they'll hurt themselves by being on the floor, they just can't get up afterwards.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
What if his arms are busted too and the only way he would play games is through voice commands?

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Soulex posted:

Hahaha. "I will not give up, I will not give in, I WILL NOT BECOME A HOMOSEXUAL!"
It was funny but sadly way too over the top to be real.

edit: watched the rest of the dicksquad videos, upgrading to plausible

Shumagorath fucked around with this message at 16:04 on Apr 27, 2015

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Magres posted:

Wasn't ovening a 360 an actual way to fix Red Ring of Death?
:science: Playstation 3
http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to-Fix-a-PS3-by-Reflowing-the-Motherboard/step9/Reflowing-the-Motherboard/

You could exploit the extended RRoD warranty (3 year for RRoD, 1 year for any other fault) for your 360 by purposely RRoD'ing it (wrapping it up in a towel until it crashed).

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012
Where are people getting that he's developmentally challenged? I just skimmed through the video and he didn't seem disabled or anything, just awkward and dorky

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Segmentation Fault posted:

Where are people getting that he's developmentally challenged? I just skimmed through the video and he didn't seem disabled or anything, just awkward and dorky

he is definitely developmentally challenged, but no, its not as obvious as someone with like down syndrome or anything

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

he is definitely developmentally challenged, but no, its not as obvious as someone with like down syndrome or anything

Based on what though? Honest question I just didn't see it

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
If you look closely you can see he's logged into somethingawful.com

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

The Fattest PI posted:

:master:

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

The Fattest PI posted:

yeah this is what tipped me off too

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
Back in the day, Apple's tech support instructions were to lift the computer off the desk by an inch then drop it in order to reseat the chips that had warped out because Jobs insisted the Apple III have no fan or decent way to cool down.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

everybody shut up there is more Daniel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xmPCvquqGY

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

WebDog posted:

Back in the day, Apple's tech support instructions were to lift the computer off the desk by an inch then drop it in order to reseat the chips that had warped out because Jobs insisted the Apple III have no fan or decent way to cool down.

That's brilliant. I'm surprised he didn't have a smug "well it doesn't do it for me" like he did with the iPhone 4 not working for people who held it "wrong"

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Hihohe posted:

A really good thing I like to do is go to popular YouTube channels, click the Videos button and sort by Most Popular. It gave me this Daniel:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYcXcCpD0qA

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad

Hihohe posted:

Holy poo poo, that roll at the end had me in stitches, that video is incredible!

Ernie Muppari
Aug 4, 2012

Keep this up G'Bert, and soon you won't have a pigeon to protect!

!Klams posted:

Holy poo poo, that roll at the end had me in stitches, that video is incredible!

dramatic exit

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Hot drat he is on a roll

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7bFXbS9QD4

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Agean90 posted:

lol hey kid drink bleach, it'll help you play dota better

Bleach only fixes autism.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

This is my favorite Daniel one. I loving burst out laughing. "You're kicking the kids!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CQAiIunFPY

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Does anyone have a link to that Second Life griefer who would start dancing to some TV sitcom theme while ejaculating everywhere? I've been throwing keywords into youtube with no result.

Eox
Jun 20, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
Knowing second life that might not be a griefing video

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

Der Luftwaffle posted:

Does anyone have a link to that Second Life griefer who would start dancing to some TV sitcom theme while ejaculating everywhere? I've been throwing keywords into youtube with no result.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYuxT4CR_nM

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

I was in one of his streams while he was getting footage for this video. He comes up to this really nice Swedish guy who gladly drinks the water (read: gasoline) that Daniel gives him. For about 20 minutes, the Swede was eating vitamins and food, thinking he was infected by a zombie or something. When he passed out, he added Daniel to Steam and started a voice-chat with him, which led to Daniel staying in character for about 4 hours while the guy went off about his group called The Rapists and how he was comparable to an old Viking folk hero. The Swede then tried to add him to Facebook and Skype before logging off.

Then, not 10 minutes later, Daniel finds a second Swedish person while rummaging around a campsite. After defusing the situation, Swede 2 asked him for his Facebook and Skype information.

DayZ: Can I Add You To Facebook?

Industrial
May 31, 2001

Everyone here wishes I would ragequit my life

Segmentation Fault posted:

Based on what though? Honest question I just didn't see it

His appearance, his speech, and the fact that he microwaved a laptop battery.

WetSpink
Jun 13, 2010

Mash posted:

I was in one of his streams while he was getting footage for this video. He comes up to this really nice Swedish guy who gladly drinks the water (read: gasoline) that Daniel gives him. For about 20 minutes, the Swede was eating vitamins and food, thinking he was infected by a zombie or something. When he passed out, he added Daniel to Steam and started a voice-chat with him, which led to Daniel staying in character for about 4 hours while the guy went off about his group called The Rapists and how he was comparable to an old Viking folk hero. The Swede then tried to add him to Facebook and Skype before logging off.

Then, not 10 minutes later, Daniel finds a second Swedish person while rummaging around a campsite. After defusing the situation, Swede 2 asked him for his Facebook and Skype information.

Penis landmass area euros seem obsessed with adding people to skype, saw a shitload of it from Norwegians, Danes, swedes and Finns.

Machai
Feb 21, 2013

can the swedes even pronounce "Skype"?

Wild T
Dec 15, 2008

The point I'm trying to make is that the only way to come out on top is to kick the Air Force in the nuts, beart it savagely with a weight and take a dump on it's face.

Machai posted:

can the swedes even pronounce "Skype"?

I think they pronounce it Sk’pė.

Artemis J Brassnuts
Jan 2, 2009
I regret😢 to inform📢 I am the most sexually🍆 vanilla 🍦straight 📏 dude😰 on the planet🌎
If my brief experience in Sweden taught me anything, they'd be inclined to pronounce it "Hwype" (ask me about ordering a ham sandwich in Sweden)

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

If my brief experience in Sweden taught me anything, they'd be inclined to pronounce it "Hwype" (ask me about ordering a ham sandwich in Sweden)

I can tell you the guy who made it probably went "bork bork bork" afterwards.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Screaming Idiot posted:

I can tell you the guy who made it probably went "bork bork bork" afterwards.

This is so dumb but I'm probably going to laugh about it for a while.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

DID SOMEONE MENTION SWEDISH COOKING??!?!??!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05Byne839Pg

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mash posted:

The Swedes are a lonely people.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

C. Everett Koop posted:

DID SOMEONE MENTION SWEDISH COOKING??!?!??!!
this was better because of 1:40

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8Wu3Bps9ic

Mom with a blog
Jul 15, 2009

Comedy is basically self-deprecation.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

The Swedes are a lonely people.

This is pretty accurate according to my friend who lives in Sweden. Most people don't really talk to each other that much, but when they do they just don't shut up. This is from his experiences and my experiences of being friends with him. :v:

new page edit: here's an esteban video that I've always liked https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knnV0iTrXNg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

I was in daniels stream tonight and he was spamming this

got 4 people to sign up and his stream sat on a good view of a gta5 wall as he described what happened (not much)
I said in his chat how I was running a competition to find the most boring stream and he was in first place and I got permabanned from his chat. For a griefer he sure has a thin skin

anyway that's my story peace, daniel is funny but also kinda sucks

• Locked thread