Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The Gay Ice rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansBestBuddy
Sep 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

My one weakness :negative:

Suspicious Lump
Mar 11, 2004
Honestly thought He was a She when it was first introduced.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

That never happened in ONE's version, Murata just likes appealing to the fujoshit crowd

Douk Douk
Mar 17, 2009

Take your pervert war elsewhere.

Suspicious Lump posted:

Honestly thought He was a She when it was first introduced.

I think everyone did, and I hope they work that into the anime as a running gag

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
Then he immediately got smacked in the balls in a really obvious way and some dumbasses in this thread still insisted Sonic was a woman. Like, how do you even function in society if the concept of testicles is that strange and confusing?

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Serious Frolicking posted:

Then he immediately got smacked in the balls in a really obvious way and some dumbasses in this thread still insisted Sonic was a woman. Like, how do you even function in society if the concept of testicles is that strange and confusing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHzjXrEiQqQ

pointlessone
Aug 6, 2001

The Triad Frog is pleased with this custom title purchase.
THEY'RE JUST REALLY CLOSE BECAUSE THEY ARE RELATED, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE GOING ON HERE. MOVE ALONG AND BUY OUR MERCHANDISE.

This was really the weirdest edit choice I've ever seen. I get some of the other Toonami edits like the Tenchi crew getting shitfaced on "Tea", but this one really only made things worse. Instead of being lesbians, they were incestuous lesbians. I mean, I get that it would make the idea more palatable for the Cartoon Network execs, but sugarcoating lesbians with the familiar shell of cousin lovin' just made it weird for the rest of us.

TNG
Jan 4, 2001

by Lowtax

When I first saw this picture, I always thought King was some sort of important villain that would have a hilarious fight with Saitama.

The reality was much better.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

I've got balls of steel.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Nobody wanted to admit that stupid, sexy Sonic was too much for them to handle.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-05-08/yuuki-kaji-aoi-yuki-join-one-punch-man-tv-anime-cast/.87950

Yuuki Kaji (Attack on Titan's Eren, World Trigger's Osamu Mikumo) as Speed of Sound (:lol:) Sonic (Onsoku no Sonic)
A self-proclaimed "strongest ninja" who takes on any jobs from assassination to being a bodyguard. He persistently continues to pursue Saitama.

Aoi Yūki (Madoka Magica's Madoka, Sword Art Online II's Yuuki) as Tornado of Terror (Senritsu no Tatsumaki)
An S-class rank 2 hero. She is an esper who brings down her enemies with supernatural attacks. Her outward appearance is that of a little girl but she is in fact an adult.

Makoto Furukawa (Aldnoah.Zero's Shigou Kakei, Golden Time's Banri Tada) as Saitama
A man who underwent special training for three years and gained unrivaled powers. He took up being a hero as a hobby.

Kaito Ishikawa (Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet's Ledo, Haikyu!!'s Tobio Kageyama) as Genos
A young man who is a cyborg. He admires Saitama and becomes his apprentice.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

PaganGoatPants posted:

Aoi Yūki (Madoka Magica's Madoka, Sword Art Online II's Yuuki) as Tornado of Terror (Senritsu no Tatsumaki)

:lol: I always imagined her as sounding like her actual age but if she sounds like how old she looks it would help explain why people tend not to take her that seriously.

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Waffleman_ posted:

Filler episode: Licenseless Rider takes a driving test.

i want to know if he's licenceless by choice or by design

(or by pun)

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

And here I was certain Tatsumaki would be voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

JosephWongKS
Apr 4, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

chumbler posted:

And here I was certain Tatsumaki would be voiced by Rie Kugimiya.

Rie will be voicing Fubuki.

Bernardo Orel
Sep 2, 2011

Last chapter got some new pages added http://bato.to/read/_/320282/onepunch-man_ch45v2_by_nerieru-scans

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

PaganGoatPants posted:

Aoi Yūki
Her outward appearance is that of a little girl but she is in fact an adult.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

You realize hits to the crotch hurt like hell for women too right

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

mr. stefan posted:

You realize hits to the crotch hurt like hell for women too right

:spergin::thejoke:

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

PaganGoatPants posted:

Yuuki Kaji (Attack on Titan's Eren

I hope his English dub voice ends up being Papenbrook.

japan.txt

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I think you mean :thesperg:

bondster
May 6, 2007

Apparently the anime is being directed Space Dandy's director and composed by Tiger and Bunny's composer :allears:

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

bondster posted:

Apparently the anime is being directed Space Dandy's director and composed by Tiger and Bunny's composer :allears:

gently caress yeah.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

bondster posted:

He directed one episode of Space Dandy. Remember, Dandy was an anthology series. And the writer wrote like 4-6 episodes of Tiger and Bunny. I mean, those are good credentials, just don't credit them with more than they did.

Avulsion
Feb 12, 2006
I never knew what hit me
Which episode of Space Dandy?

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I was wrong he did two. He did the first one and the last one. I had thought Watanabe did those.

Edit: Three. He also did the last episode of season 1, the one where QT falls in love.

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

The way this comic builds up so tensely, you could almost be forgiven for thinking it's serious.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
The fighting often does get serious and cool which is part of why it's so great

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Yeah it's pretty active. I mean every Serious Series move ends the fight guaranteed, but they're really cool.

Even though Saitama's coolest moments in the redraw have been the extras like when he just takes out the monster beating up the cops, puts on a cop uniform, and plops it in front of the heroes before wandering off forever.

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Waffleman_ posted:

I was wrong he did two. He did the first one and the last one. I had thought Watanabe did those.

Edit: Three. He also did the last episode of season 1, the one where QT falls in love.

Oh, so the three best episodes, then. Cool.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

Silentman0 posted:

Oh, so the three best episodes, then. Cool.
The last episode is p good but I'm not going to accept any set of "best Space Dandy episodes" that doesn't include the fishing episode :colbert:

Jintor
May 19, 2014

Genocyber posted:

I hope his English dub voice ends up being Papenbrook.

that about matches. it'd be nice to hear papenbrook be an rear end in a top hat character on purpose instead of by implication

mdct
Sep 2, 2011

Tingle tingle kooloo limpah.
These are my magic words.

Don't steal them.

RabidWeasel posted:

The last episode is p good but I'm not going to accept any set of "best Space Dandy episodes" that doesn't include the fishing episode :colbert:

Same but with the alternate Dandies episode.

I wanna die

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Mighty Dicktron posted:

Same but with the alternate Dandies episode.

I wanna die

My favorite was when he went to limbo. Best music in that episode.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

That goofy blank face is never not funny :allears:

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

Shugojin posted:

That goofy blank face is never not funny :allears:

And the half-hearted bounce from the cape just makes it better

Patware
Jan 3, 2005

They missed a really good opportunity to have Serious Series: Serious Face in the middle there. Blank -> SERIOUS -> Blank with cape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

That never happened in ONE's version, Murata just likes appealing to the fujoshit crowd
And how!