Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.

Mob posted:

Howard has better weird stories than any other 50-year-old on the planet

What's weird is how you think a strapping man of 29 is somehow 50.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Howard Kramer has his fingers on the pulse of youth culture.

I am severely disappointed that Zouks is not a regular on Womp It Up. How am I going to know who is getting abortions at Marina Del Ray High?

Conrad_Birdie
Jul 10, 2009

I WAS THERE
WHEN CODY RHODES
FINISHED THE STORY

cams posted:

Howard Kramer has his fingers on the pulse of youth culture.

I am severely disappointed that Zouks is not a regular on Womp It Up. How am I going to know who is getting abortions at Marina Del Ray High?

No Zouks is sad, but on the other hand Chris Gethard is in this episode, which is totally unexpected since he's usually based in NYC and doesn't do near enough Earwolf stuff, and a delight because he is hilarious and my favorite.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
He's supposedly developing a show for the NYC ear wolf studio.

EmotionlessThug
Feb 14, 2012

i dont like him.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

have you guys heard of this "sandlot" movie they advertised on hollywood handbook? it sounds pretty good i'm gonna go see it this week

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Hot pepper peanut butter!

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

It sounds like Affirmation Nation might be finished for good this time which is kind of a shame, I really like it

Zochness
May 13, 2009

I AM James Bond.
Pillbug

Help Im Alive posted:

It sounds like Affirmation Nation might be finished for good this time which is kind of a shame, I really like it

Haven't listened to this weeks ep but last weeks was hilarious. I always enjoy Rob Huebel and all the dumb things Bob "invested" in were great.

whydirt
Apr 18, 2001

Gaz Posting Brigade :c00lbert:
I've enjoyed the new Affirmation Nation, but the episodes all began to feel pretty similar after a while. I think it'd work better as a bi-weekly thing, where each ep has more room to breath.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
How sure are we that Armen Weitzman isn't a Paul Rust character?

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

feedmyleg posted:

How sure are we that Armen Weitzman isn't a Paul Rust character?

armenweitzman.jpg

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one
Howard did a one-man podcast:

https://soundcloud.com/howard-kremer/hey-gang-1

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Disgusted by Improv4Humans breaking tradition and having on a musical guest I was already aware of and like a great deal.

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Counteracted by me never having heard of any of these musical guests and still hate it.

Life...finds a way..

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

omg omg omg

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

Brock Samson posted:

armenweitzman.jpg

Rust and Weitzman did an episode of Who Charted together I believe.

Whole lot of nervous energy in that one.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

Howard also did a cool one-off podcast with Jensen Karp that he never mentions because he's Howard.

http://www.feralaudio.com/show/howard-kremer-hip-hop-special/

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

He's done a bunch of shows with Jensen and they're impossible to find because neither of those guys have good web sites.

Brock Samson
May 13, 2003

I let you know me, see me. I gave you a rare gift, but you didn't want it.

So today's Two Charted :staredog:

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Do tell.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Judging from the description it's Armen talking about having to cope with Harris' death

cams
Mar 28, 2003

cool i hadn't cried in a bit

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Brock Samson posted:

So today's Two Charted :staredog:

for REAL.

Midnightghoul posted:

Judging from the description it's Armen talking about having to cope with Harris' death
Harris would've loved it, but the jokes, him giggling about John Lennon and heroin...it was heavy.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

yeah, that was pretty loving real.

poor armen :(

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
Well, I chose not to listen to that. I instead listened to With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus with special guest Nick Kroll as Dr Doug. I had a great time.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

If you liked June Diane Raphael talking about how Paul Scheer should fight someone to defend her honor, she tells a funny story on Fitzdog Radio about some jerk whose dogs keep making GBS threads on their lawn.

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Well, I chose not to listen to that. I instead listened to With Special Guest Lauren Lapkus with special guest Nick Kroll as Dr Doug. I had a great time.

I appreciate the return of Pamela from Big Bear.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:
I was excited to see Kaitlin Olsen on Spontaneanation but then she did nothing during the improv?

tnimark
Dec 22, 2009
Yeah the interviewed guest never participates in the improv section. Not sure why he does it that way.

Shnooks
Mar 24, 2007

I'M BEING BORN D:

tnimark posted:

Yeah the interviewed guest never participates in the improv section. Not sure why he does it that way.

Oh wait really? I guess I never noticed. That's stupid :( that's the reason why I listen.

CherryDoom
Jul 5, 2005

SIGH

tnimark posted:

It's probably so he can have guests on that aren't necessarily trained in improv. Kind of like the monologists at ASSSCAT. Big names have a draw for listeners but not everyone is great at improvising.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

At the end of the last Affirmation Nation Seth was saying it would be back on Howl in a couple of months which sounded like a joke to me but I guess it's a real thing

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/howl-official-earwolf-wolfpop/id984343503?ls=1&mt=8

I hope it's not iOS only though

Unmerciful
Sep 14, 2008

It's a well-made app but there's just no reason to use it instead of a general podcast app if you listen to any non-Earwolf shows.

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
Besser and Danielle make an extremely funny and dark appearance in the tag at the end of the new episode of Community. Worth watching even if you're not a regular viewer.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
The good thing about I Was There Too only coming out once a fortnight is that every new episode is a pleasant surprise!

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

Wild Horses is on I4H for the third time, I'm only halfway through but so far it doesn't disappoint.

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Yeah, my favorite episode in a long time. Though it was depressing to hear Besser say that intro questions and one word suggestions was the "old school" way.

I'm all for him letting the show evolve from beyond its ASSSSCAT roots, but having half the show be non comedic content isn't the right way to evolve, whether that's music or a case closed or an interview or a rant. I'll continue liking the show as long as they do good improv, but it's the only show that makes me consistently mash down my skip forward 60 seconds button.

Also, it's been way too long since Ben Schwartz was on. I need more Will Hines in my ears, too.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

I think we're due for a new U Talking U2 soon. The Lads from Liverpool recently tried to go viral by busking in NYC, The Edge fell off a stage last night, and they're playing 5 nights in L.A. at the end of the month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punch Card
Sep 13, 2005

by Ralp
He fell off Thedge of the stage :( rip