Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

Uhh Sabs is a feature not a bug.

I like that using soley bugged Sabs he can get 30 seconds.

Adding all her other abilities knocks off...8 seconds in total.

Good feature.

e: yeah this is different from the bug where the x-mas costume made Sabs path differently. This was a result of the patch that changed summon collision on Iceman, and applies to any Squirrel Girl. Or maybe I'm wrong and you still need x-mas costume, idk. Regardless, it's more buggy than it used to be with just x-mas.

Prel fucked around with this message at 22:07 on May 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Eiffel On You posted:

It's true. Face it. She is best char in the game now.

She summons 15 little turds that come to life and hit for loving 80000000000 damage per hit. Get hard, swell up, get money and stay true. Paul Wall crystal ball say top tier and nobody is even close.

If you dicknuts do not tell new players about Squirrel Girl being best char in the game, please just leave the guild, leave the game and go back to Half-Life Blue Shift or whatever was cool when Gopher was your internet shithouse.
I asked for a summoner and Iceman and SG were the only ones anyone mentioned, so SG won by default. I guess there are other summoners too but nobody cares

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

oh wait he just put the wrong costume on his guide so gaz doesnt notic and plays super zoomed out. the videos are all christmas sg to abuse the bug

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

CrashCat posted:

I asked for a summoner and Iceman and SG were the only ones anyone mentioned, so SG won by default. I guess there are other summoners too but nobody cares

Correct. :gaz: will also have summon abilities supposedly. So we may have a 3rd in the mix.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Eiffel On You posted:

Correct. :gaz: will also have summon abilities supposedly. So we may have a 3rd in the mix.

And Magik, don't forget Magik

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Loki is theoretically also a summon hero but he would have to not suck first.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Soothing Vapors posted:

And Magik, don't forget Magik

If that new arti AND the Soulsword unique changes last month are any indication, Magik draws near....

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Kelp Plankton posted:

BIS comic book

squirrel girl isn't in ant-man

quote:

BIS guild leader who needs to finish leveling squirrel girl's BIS cosmic prestige to BIS level 60

i cosmic'd hawkeye not squirrel girl i don't even play squirrel girl!!!! you're making less sense than icer kelp!!!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
Noted smartguy mikuyama believe procs are broke as hell right now

quote:

I don't think this nerf was intentional at all (maybe to iceman it was), and this just confirms my suspicions. On the test center right before the patch, there was a Moon Knight bug involving his slot 2, and proc coefficients were not working correctly.

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/196633/test-center-5-6-moon-knight-visual-bug-and-and-proc-coefficients-not-working#latest

@GnomeErcy reported that the MK slot 2 bug still exists on live, which means they probably just ported the TC build without any fixes. Looking at @Aoyama 's video, I think all proc coefficients are bugged as of right now. I couldn't even get a 8% might proc to occur regularly on MK's cosmic on TC, and he has pretty good proc coefficients.

It wouldn't shock me if this bug occured when they were trying to "fix" legion. I was going to log in this week, but knowing the proc coefficient bug made it to live makes me a lot less motivated.

@amthua @AgentVapor @Doomsaw @Ryolnir

Anyone else noticing this? Mik almost always knows what he's talking about.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

the obscure mechanic never explained in any way broke while they were trying to fix an unintended interaction that they don't know how to fix? :monocle:

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Gaz shipped a build with bugs in it? But it was on the test server for an entire day before going live!!

rockrobster
Jun 14, 2013
So I was wondering about best way to farm Omegas. And I always heard that tasky was the way to go, but has anyone tried out CMM or CICP to see how close they are to doing him? If not I plan on running my own tests once I get home tonight.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

The only way they could tune down Froyo Orb proccing at 100x the normal rate was reducing all proc rates by a factor of 100.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Eiffel On You posted:

Uhh Sabs is a feature not a bug.

No, they broke it more than it used to be. When they changed vision/emma/iceman pets like two(?) weeks ago to have slight hitboxes with other pets they gave squirrels a hitbox too. Squirrel Sabs just immediately explode inside your model now because they hit themselves and cannot be used as ranged with the christmas costume at all.

Edit: Beaten

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

HebrewMagic posted:

Also how would I go about becoming like an Officer for the SG? I'm on frequent enough to ferry in new players.

Kill off at least 5 of our current officers cause we have too many already. Lizardman and Lux count for 2 each. SV counts for 5.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

it would be squirrel girl loving with the rules of reality here

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I don't think I'll trust Squirrel Girl ever again...

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
The best current SG bug is that when your squirrels attack CMM Living Laser's reflect shield you get instagibbed. Good luck being on the same screen as him!

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

Noted smartguy mikuyama believe procs are broke as hell right now

Anyone else noticing this? Mik almost always knows what he's talking about.

I have seen a decent number of reports on the O of procs being broken since patch, but it's hard to separate signal from noise there. There's a fair chance he's correct. I'll poke around the training room when I get on later.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

with Groot Force's Chief Autist on the case, I'm sure we can get the Mystery of the Missing Procs solved in no time!

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Soothing Vapors posted:

with Groot Force's Chief Autist on the case, I'm sure we can get the Mystery of the Missing Procs solved in no time!

Thanks for volunteering your time.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Saint Freak posted:

The best current SG bug is that when your squirrels attack CMM Living Laser's reflect shield you get instagibbed. Good luck being on the same screen as him!

This owns

Play squirrel girl

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

jubelio posted:

Thanks for volunteering your time.

why are you so salty at me today, I didnt get wanda nerfed

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

From the O:

quote:

I REALLY REALLY HOPE you don't ruin my Rockslide Thing!

I have a 30 second ttk as is with only 2 k omega and I don't have BiS.

Please don't update Thing, Mr Gaz. Don't gently caress this up for Publord Man.

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
[quote=Marvel CEO's "View" on Female Superheroes (and SW Haters) Influences Gaz's decision on SW?
]Marvel CEO Doesn't Believe in Female Superheroes
http://blogs.indiewire.com/womenandhollywood/marvel-ceo-doesnt-believe-in-female-superheroes-20150504
http://time.com/3847432/marvel-ceo-leaked-email/

Quote from TIME Magazine
Yet this revelation comes in the wake of several accusations of sexism against Marvel. Fans expressed disappointment with the decision to exclude Wasp, a female founding member of the Avengers, from both the Avengers films and the upcoming Ant-Man movie. Criticism reached a fever pitch two weeks ago when Avengers: Age of Ultron actors Chris Evans and Jeremy Renner joked during a press junket that the character Black Widow (played by Scarlett Johansson in the films) was a [REDACTED] and a [REDACTED]. Over the weekend, Saturday Night Live spoofed the Marvel scandal with a trailer for a rom-com version of Black Widow that contained the slogan “Chill. Marvel gets women.”

Just to let you know the obvious, the top tier heroes: Venom, Captain America and Hulk are male heroes.

Been seeing all these similar comments "why should a female hero like Scarlet Witch outdps my male hero..." comments since the Test Center results of SW's signature with Legion was posted.

So is there this Imaginary Speed Limit (or rather TTK/TTL Limit) Wall/Barrier placed in front Scarlet Witch to placate the majority of the players that Main on a male-hero?

PS: Can someone link the thread in which a Gaz employee replied that the decision not to give Scarlet Witch +50% XP during the Avengers Event was in fact a "direct order from Marvel"?[/quote]

the scarlet witch forums have the worst threads in wanda heroes 2015

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Basically if Kamala Khan isn't in Advance Pack 3 the game is confirmed 100% sexist and racist.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Wasp is in Ant-Man.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

it's an innovative new way to try to dodge the nerfbat, I guess

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
Ever notice how male heroes TTK like this, but female heroes TTK like this!?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Basically if you didn't vote for American Dream you're a chauvinist.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

If you didn't vote for 2099, you hate the Irish and Mexicans!

And if you didn't vote for Sabertooth you hate the Jews!!

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Yeah but those are all normal.

What won that poll anyway?

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Eiffel On You posted:

From the O:

Please don't update Thing, Mr Gaz. Don't gently caress this up for Publord Man.

oh god he's getting that time on the boss dummy and he has no idea

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

Aphrodite posted:

Yeah but those are all normal.

poll is still open

rocket ahead by 400 votes

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

who do you think?

the goddamn oil slick raccoon

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Now that's racist.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

I am a registered independent

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

I didn't test extensively (because SV hurt my feelings) but procs in general seem to be working fine on live.

Trident does seem like it is proc'ing rank 4 and rank 5 less than it should be but it's hard to be sure without spending more time on it than I want to.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Prel posted:

I have seen a decent number of reports on the O of procs being broken since patch, but it's hard to separate signal from noise there. There's a fair chance he's correct. I'll poke around the training room when I get on later.

No you won't. They took TC offline, because :gaz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metalshark
Feb 4, 2013

The seagull is essential.
Doom released an album! :gaz:

• Locked thread