Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Obscurity posted:

I asked a few questions a couple hundred poo poo posts back and only got 1 of them answered. v:shobon:v

A big question I have is how do I know what gear to keep and what to donate/leave on ground? I have no idea about any of the new artifacts, don't know what stats to look for on certain items, don't know who has poo poo uniques and who doesn't, don't know which any hero uniques are worth keeping, don't know how to weigh stats on a hybrid character (ranged, melee, area, etc).

I also don't know which content to play that is worthwhile for time/loot ratio vs. what is just there for fluff/fun.

Keep any boss specific artifacts/uniques. Anything else (what stats to use, what uniques to use, hero specific vs. any hero) isn't really going to get a good answer unless you can specifically pick one hero to ask about since they can vary wildly.

Or just look at like the top 5 builds for your dude on marvelheroes.info and compare what they have and you're probably fine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Ryolnir revealed next Waifurine costume is Marvel Now. Basically been announced before but he said it's almost ready for release.

Delish.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
On the note of cores hit me up in the next day or two if you can ICR so we can work out the core thing. I actually didn't notice the core was 41 until I put it on Punisher and noticed the CDR values, so I can't trade it back to you :sweatdrop:, but I can maybe trade you a bit more for one of your remaining LEVEL 60 ones if you want.

Similarly, if anyone has a spare 25/2 Isotope to trade hit me up, same ingame name. I keep getting outbid on the item trading forums.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Midnightghoul posted:

On the note of cores hit me up in the next day or two if you can ICR so we can work out the core thing. I actually didn't notice the core was 41 until I put it on Punisher and noticed the CDR values, so I can't trade it back to you :sweatdrop:, but I can maybe trade you a bit more for one of your remaining LEVEL 60 ones if you want.

icr scams goon

goon offers to pay more to fix it

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's yellow respect. Our friendship runs deep.

Yeah I'll get up with you midnight.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Lux Aeterna posted:

icr scams goon

goon offers to pay more to fix it

he really is the new lux

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
I said this 3 threads ago but has anyone gone through the trouble of extracting all the lines player characters say to one another? I am a giant comic book dork & need to hear Gambit flirting with everyone, among other things.

Also how would I go about becoming like an Officer for the SG? I'm on frequent enough to ferry in new players.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Soothing Vapors posted:

he really is the new lux

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Zombie Samurai posted:

It's not exactly the same, but I think brutals or just some specific moves really send dudes flying. I killed Wizard with She-Hulk's uppercut finisher last night and shot him down the hallway like a rocket, four rooms away. What they really need is to make bodies lay around longer so you can marvel at your handiwork or play soccer with the ragdolls.

It's even more fun if you have the She-Hunk Team-Up out, and she uses her footstomp at the same time, since it has a Knockup effect. You never see the body again! (OK, you do, if you wait around, but who does that?)

Metrohunter posted:

They should put titan quest's body physics in where more overkill = bodies sent further. I enjoyed propelling bodies into the next zone.

Zombie Samurai posted:

EDIT: Really the best part of Titan Quest was enemies actually wearing their drops, so you could literally punch people out of their armor. Send a skeleton into low orbit as his armor and weapon settle into a neat little pile at your feet.

Never played this game, but that sounds funny as hell!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

HebrewMagic posted:

I said this 3 threads ago but has anyone gone through the trouble of extracting all the lines player characters say to one another? I am a giant comic book dork & need to hear Gambit flirting with everyone, among other things.

Also how would I go about becoming like an Officer for the SG? I'm on frequent enough to ferry in new players.

Send me your resume and I'll see if you are fit for this role.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Eiffel On You posted:

Guys just buy all the heroes. You're going to play them all anyway.

Also, just drop $1,000 already. You're eventually going to do it anyway. You can earn an extra $250 if you do it this week with the sale.

So just go ahead and whale out, you might as well. Earn some cash back.
When's the BOGO sale on Stash pages :smith:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

CrashCat posted:

When we discover alien life in a galaxy far, far away.

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

Kheldarn posted:

Never played this game, but that sounds funny as hell!

Titan Quest owns and was my favorite ARPG until Marvel. I still think it does the best job of making you feel like a legendary badass on a massive, world-spanning quest. Wait until this package goes on sale for $5 and pick it up. It's really just 3D Diablo II with a mythological coat of paint and hilarious ragdoll physics, but it's polished and fun and well-balanced and long as all hell and you get to make your own classes by combining skill trees and lots of other neat stuff.

The developers have gone on to make Grim Dawn which is an eldrich horror ARPG that's pretty unique and challenging, too.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

Send me your resume and I'll see if you are fit for this role.

Hebrew V. Magic, Sr.
-Good people skills
-Knows hip SG lingo (swiggins, goksucking)
-Reads comic books so I can feasibly challenge lorespergs to deathmatches
-Has made minimum $400 pledge to Mr. Gaz

Job history
Who give a gently caress (2007-2008)
poo poo (2008-2010)
im gay (2006-Ongoing)

cams
Mar 28, 2003

CrashCat posted:

they know that stash pages are literally the only thing someone NEEDS to buy. for the first few months i played, i had only bought stash pages.

never.

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

HebrewMagic posted:

Hebrew V. Magic, Sr.
-Good people skills
-Knows hip SG lingo (swiggins, goksucking)
-Reads comic books so I can feasibly challenge lorespergs to deathmatches
-Has made minimum $400 pledge to Mr. Gaz

Job history
Who give a gently caress (2007-2008)
poo poo (2008-2010)
im gay (2006-Ongoing)

I don't think you're qualified. You didn't list any Cosmics... :cosmic2day:

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Fat_Cow posted:

I have a very important, meta defining question: Which hero has the best voice?

None of you idiots said Squirrel Girl so I'm taking back that thing I said about loving all of you, this thread is terrible

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Kheldarn posted:

I don't think you're qualified. You didn't list any Cosmics... :cosmic2day:

Uhhhh excuse you I have a level 40 Cosmic Wolferine

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Some new ttks in Subpoenas thread INCLUDING one from our very own Lozareth! Loza you did a phenomenal job here.

32s Visine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-NmWZ1t1U

21s Squirrel Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj1m3pxCswg

26s Nova

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tlwfm5bsqHs

The Best TTK I've ever seen.

30s Squirrel Girl USING HER BASIC ONLY HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

http://youtu.be/5Fp4Jpz7DM0

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Irony.or.Death posted:

None of you idiots said Squirrel Girl so I'm taking back that thing I said about loving all of you, this thread is terrible

Look I love squirrel girl but she's nowhere near the top five

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

We can lay off Visine sucking now. He gets the job done for sure.

Back to ripping the poo poo out of trash garbage like Nightcrawler and Taxmaster.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Eiffel On You posted:

Some new ttks

21s Squirrel Girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pj1m3pxCswg

30s Squirrel Girl USING HER BASIC ONLY HAHAHAHHAHAHAH

http://youtu.be/5Fp4Jpz7DM0

Squirrel Girl owns

I always knew

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

Look I love squirrel girl but she's nowhere near the top five

Please go up a few posts friend Plankton, Kelp. That's currently Top 5 DPS.

Edit lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

nerf squirrel girl

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
squirrel girl supports #chaosmagic

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

StashAugustine posted:

nerf squirrel girl

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Is it canon that Squirrel Girl is the best character in MH now? Publords hate her guts and I got a feeling this isn't gonna sit well.

Aoyama can probably get her under 20s no problem as he keeps trying. He is godly with summoners.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Squirrel Girl BIS summon hero, BIS comic book, BIS slot 4 unique designed by BIS guild's BIS guild leader who needs to finish leveling squirrel girl's BIS cosmic prestige to BIS level 60

Play squirrel girl

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Kelp Plankton posted:

Squirrel Girl BIS summon hero, BIS comic book, BIS slot 4 unique designed by BIS guild's BIS guild leader who needs to finish leveling squirrel girl's BIS cosmic prestige to BIS level 60

Play squirrel girl
you had me at "she's not Bobby"

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's true. Face it. She is best char in the game now.

She summons 15 little turds that come to life and hit for loving 80000000000 damage per hit. Get hard, swell up, get money and stay true. Paul Wall crystal ball say top tier and nobody is even close.

If you dicknuts do not tell new players about Squirrel Girl being best char in the game, please just leave the guild, leave the game and go back to Half-Life Blue Shift or whatever was cool when Gopher was your internet shithouse.

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.

Fat_Cow posted:

I have a very important, meta defining question: Which hero has the best voice?

Moon Knight.

Seriously.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Also buy me boosts I ran out at lv44 so she's been stuck there for a while

Never cosmic (cosmic today)

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

We can lay off Visine sucking now. He gets the job done for sure.

Back to ripping the poo poo out of trash garbage like Nightcrawler and Taxmaster.

dont_believe_his_lies.jpg

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

Is it canon that Squirrel Girl is the best character in MH now? Publords hate her guts and I got a feeling this isn't gonna sit well.

Aoyama can probably get her under 20s no problem as he keeps trying. He is godly with summoners.

The cool thing about this build/bug/whatever is when you move a quarter inch out of position your dps plummets out of existence.

For those not in the know, Squirrel Sabs is currently bugged so that if you stand on top of a mob the Sabs will all blow up on it every time. This means for the raid dummy you can get every Sab to shotgun it every time. Gaz hates shotgunning so I imagine it'll be fixed at some point.

This doesn't have a whole lot of applicability to most actual gameplay but it's great for posting dummy kills. Once the bug is fixed SG probably rests in the mid-high 30's like most other decent heroes.

(lol @ godly with summoners)

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Here is Aoyamas build. Follow it. Respect it.

Bookmark it and print it out and share with your daughter.

Thank you.

http://marvelheroes.info/build/2085/

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Prel posted:

The cool thing about this build/bug/whatever is when you move a quarter inch out of position your dps plummets out of existence.

For those not in the know, Squirrel Sabs is currently bugged so that if you stand on top of a mob the Sabs will all blow up on it every time. This means for the raid dummy you can get every Sab to shotgun it every time. Gaz hates shotgunning so I imagine it'll be fixed at some point.

This doesn't have a whole lot of applicability to most actual gameplay but it's great for posting dummy kills. Once the bug is fixed SG probably rests in the mid-high 30's like most other decent heroes.

(lol @ godly with summoners)

Uhh Sabs is a feature not a bug.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Kokoro Wish posted:

Moon Knight.

Seriously.
Two voices > one voice. Fact.

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

Uhh Sabs is a feature not a bug.

We should strike down Prel for mocking pro Rodent Gal strats

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

her ttks are better with an alt costume, clearly pay2win bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

thats not the bugged costume you retard

• Locked thread