Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Every blue side team first picked Urgot day 1 and crushed (outside of FNC but thats steelbeck). TSM had the chance! They coulda got the urgot/sejauni/hecarim madness even

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
Rookie of the split and best jungler Santorin somehow losing in CS when he hasn't actually played the rest of the game other than farming. Simply amazing.

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

My cat threw up right after Dyrus went in with the ult and died.

AttackBacon posted:

TSM looking so poo poo. Where is Santorin? He has been a phantom in every game this whole tournament. It's so weird after their performance at IEM and NA LCS. You'd think they wouldn't have nerves, so what is it? Is it just that they can't do Bo1's at all?

Yes that's it, they can't do Bo1.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Jerkface posted:

Every blue side team first picked Urgot day 1 and crushed (outside of FNC but thats steelbeck). TSM had the chance! They coulda got the urgot/sejauni/hecarim madness even

NA doesn't play Urgot ADC for whatever reason and it's causing them huge problems in pick ban

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
this is quite amazing

e: how did this tsm win IEM

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

It's okay. It's like against Yeo Flashwolves where TSM lost the first game and...

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Bjerg on Cho is a complete waste and he's been dumpstered every time they pick it. Then they keep giving Santorin Gragas and he does nothing with it.

Hypocrisy posted:

It's okay. It's like against Yeo Flashwolves where TSM lost the first game and...

TSM really seems to have some weird mental block where they just can't win single games and only do well in series. Unfortunate that the format of MSI is going to crush them. Their own fault at the end of the day though.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I am feeling so good about picking mountain and AN right now. Poor tsm. :(

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

AttackBacon posted:

Bjerg on Cho is a complete waste and he's been dumpstered every time they pick it. Then they keep giving Santorin Gragas and he does nothing with it.

TSM really seems to have some weird mental block where they just can't win single games and only do well in series. Unfortunate that the format of MSI is going to crush them.

That one game where Bjerg played Cho mid versus Hai's Zed.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

AttackBacon posted:

he did good 1 time vs a cripple who retired directly after being flash consumed

what i dont get is Santorin's regression on Gragas. He did really well vs TIP on that champ.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Jerkface posted:

i really hope TSM makes it to the semis just because I want to see if they are just actually bad at MSI or if they could look good in a bo5 series

The mythical counter puncher who could win if only he found his rhythm. Alas, he is knocked out with the first punch every match. So much potential.

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
It's over, TSM folded completely. RIP NA.

Rudager
Apr 29, 2008
That Twisted advance, get hosed Dyrus.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

That Twisted Advance :eyepop:

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
That twisted advance was insane

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Don't worry. TSM will come back. Like against World Elite.

mushi
Oct 13, 2003
I am addicted to video games.
Loco has been an overall positive influence on TSM and hey they are literal World Champions until the next global IEM.

TSM has always struggled adapting to poo poo they aren't used to scrimming and they're looking real bad this tournament.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Holy gently caress goodbye Dyrus :aaaaa:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

SC Bracer posted:

how did this tsm win IEM

GE choked against the last place Chinese team which allowed TSM the easiest finals ever.

Dyrus on anything but Lulu or Maokai is a travesty, Santorin hasn't put pressure on anyone this tournament, and Bjerg keeps getting stuck on lovely wave clear champs.

Ready for C9 with a real mid laner to win NA next season.

book
Nov 29, 2014
Why the gently caress is bjerg playing cho

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Here comes the end of the game.

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

Hahaha what a perfect place to have a fight. Flash over the wall kill Turtle start dragon.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Dyrus should retire.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

mushi posted:

Loco has been an overall positive influence on TSM and hey they are literal World Champions until the next global IEM.

TSM has always struggled adapting to poo poo they aren't used to scrimming and they're looking real bad this tournament.

Their total inability to deviate from the pre game strategy is interesting

SC Bracer
Aug 7, 2012

DEMAGLIO!
hella excited for c9 to dumpster tsm next split now that they have a midlaner with wrists

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Jayisspecial posted:

The mythical counter puncher who could win if only he found his rhythm. Alas, he is knocked out with the first punch every match. So much potential.

In the case of TSM it's not really mythical. I think they've had one best of five in the past few years where they haven't dropped the first game in a hilarious, stompish fashion. It's really inexplicable.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

IXIX posted:

Hahaha what a perfect place to have a fight. Flash over the wall kill Turtle start dragon.

With no regard for human life.

:vince:

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA
Why on earth would you deathbush versus Rek'Sai + Scrying orb? The shotcalling is just awful. It's like they just forget how to play league of legends unless it's game 2+ in a series.

Not gonna lie I'm super salty that TSM isn't going to make groups.

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
:siren: 25 min triforce :siren:

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009

book posted:

Why the gently caress is bjerg playing cho

Because it may have possibly worked once in another tourney and TSM hates bo1 formats enough to not ever change.

e:

AttackBacon posted:

Why on earth would you deathbush versus Rek'Sai + Scrying orb? The shotcalling is just awful. It's like they just forget how to play league of legends unless it's game 2+ in a series.

Not gonna lie I'm super salty that TSM isn't going to make groups.

They just gave mountain that 4 person knockup. It's like they actually sat down and said "what's the worst engage we can get caught in?" Then they did that.

SeaGoatSupreme fucked around with this message at 22:59 on May 8, 2015

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

AttackBacon posted:

If you aren't moving sonar doesn't actually do anything

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

CLGDoublelift 53s54 seconds ago

drat this game is so unexpected, we scrimmed AHQ and I thought TSM would be able to handle them easily.

--

Huge choke job by TSM at MSI. Please, Regi, dont hurt em!

AttackBacon
Nov 19, 2010
DEEP FRIED DIARRHEA

rabidsquid posted:

If you aren't moving sonar doesn't actually do anything

Uh...his Q?

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That fat Cho eats every skill shot.

Well I'm glad we have confirmation about the most disappointing performance at MSI.

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
:smithicide:

We are terrible. We are so loving terrible. I want C9 to smash us so we'll wake up and be good again.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

AttackBacon posted:

Uh...his Q?

True, death brush doesn't work against any champion with a skill shot

Transient People posted:

We are terrible. We are so loving terrible. I want C9 to smash us so we'll wake up and be good again.

NA and EU are really far behind the rest of the world NA needs way more than two decent teams to improve

How Rude
Aug 13, 2012

FUCK THIS SHIT
Thank you AHQ for ending instead of holding out for an unnecessary extra 15 loving minutes.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Transient People posted:

Relax man. It's just one tournament. And maybe the heavens align and TSM will Kabum EDG.

book
Nov 29, 2014
Dyrus lingering around the stage in shock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

manwithoutskin
Mar 24, 2006
can you see the line where the water ends

hypnorotic posted:

Dyrus should retire.

He really did awful this tournament. You need a local (na) talent to replace him though. Who????

/edit

I don't think he should retire but they need to rethink the suicide Dyrus strategy. And Dyrus needs to not push up and die.

• Locked thread