Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Killed By Death posted:

Riot specifically tells casters not to mention bugs.

They really don't. Go back and rewatch and listen to the casters talking about Sejuani's jump. Riot might tell the analyst desk to not talk about bugs because they need to investigate it before mentioning anything, but casters are allowed to talk about bugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Hypocrisy posted:

So I hear that T1 had the same glitch happen to them allowing Fnatic's Baron steal so we're okay?

No because :ssh:

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Admoon posted:

They really don't. Go back and rewatch and listen to the casters talking about Sejuani's jump. Riot might tell the analyst desk to not talk about bugs because they need to investigate it before mentioning anything, but casters are allowed to talk about bugs.

Monte/DOA work for the LCK, not the LCS. Deman specifically stated one of the reasons he left Riot for ESL is Riot started to mandate what they could/could not say, including the mentioning of bugs on-air.

Falli Wagga
May 9, 2006
[img]https://forumimages.somethingawful.com/images/newbie.gif[/img]

Flameingblack posted:

Welp, FNatic get hosed. Riot's only willing to screw EU teams over.

That dastardly Riot disabling the pause function for fnatic so they couldn't do what they are supposed to do when there's a bug.

Redmark
Dec 11, 2012

This one's for you, Morph.
-Evo 2013

Killed By Death posted:

Monte/DOA work for the LCK, not the LCS. Deman specifically stated one of the reasons he left Riot for ESL is Riot started to mandate what they could/could not say, including the mentioning of bugs on-air.

I do not know what the policy of Riot is. I am just saying that I heard quite explicitly someone mentioning the bug and that Fnatic had grounds for a remake.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
Agreed that this was all fnatics fault and they deserve this loss and EU is a bad region. Thank you for supporting my point.

Hipsteresque
Nov 10, 2011

Flameingblack posted:

Welp, FNatic get hosed. Riot's only willing to screw EU teams over.

It's not Riot's fault that Fnatic chose not to restart the game.

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

Killed By Death posted:

Yeah except it was Jatt that brought up the bug and talked about FNC possibly calling for a remake.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009

Killed By Death posted:

Ultimately the entire competitive scene is elaborate advertising for the game, so I don't know what the casters expect, of course Riot won't let them trash the game on air.

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
Bang gets kicked back over the baron wall at 31:50 game time. It might have delayed SKTs starting of the baron enough to allow the steal, yeah. Hard to say for certain but he is the biggest source of damage they'd have vs the baron.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

rabidsquid posted:

No because :ssh:

I only saw Bang's Pentakill at the very end so I didn't see either glitch.

So Bang really got stuck outside of the Baron pit?

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

So...if TSM can beat EDG (which is doubtful given their performance this weekend) and assuming Fnatic beats BJK, we have a tie breaker?

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

it was lose/lose for fanatic since they're pretty big underdogs in a remade game too

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Deft is actually in a permanent altered state of Hulkamania and may never lose another game of League of Legends so long as he lives

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Time to watch TSM get styled on, Dyrus to feed, and Keven to cry.

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
If I were FNC I would not call for a remake there. I would not be confident that I could do better in a different game than that one.

Zwingley
Sep 20, 2011

"My dear Seth, you look absolutely dashing!"

Hair Elf
so has tsm learned to do anything but get suplexed since they played skt?

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
Yeah, Bang had big issues with his dash over the wall.

Regardless, that was a fantastic swingy game. I love watching poo poo like that.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Zwingley posted:

so has tsm learned to do anything but get suplexed since they played skt?

Bjergsen played Cho'gath against AHQ and TSM got stomped so I would say "no".

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Hypocrisy posted:

I only saw Bang's Pentakill at the very end so I didn't see either glitch.

So Bang really got stuck outside of the Baron pit?

Yeah, he dashed in and got warped back. I just assumed he missed it and it was a spectator glitch. Twice in one game and never seen it before that...hope it doesn't happen again.

Keven. Just. Keven
May 25, 2010

MY GOD. THE WILL... THE FIGHTING SPIRIT... JUST WHEN YOU THINK IT'S OVER, TSM COMES BACK STRONGER THAN EVER.
I don't think its realistic to expect TSM to defeat Edward Gaming so instead I'm going to watch another classic lcs matchup - Team Liquid V Cloud 9. Except here's the difference. I'll be watching their representatives play in the Kinguin pro league 3rd place decider match in the superior esport game, Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I hope part of TSMs strategy isnt for their bot lane to win and for Dyrus to get hosed

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
He just wants to play league of legends what are they doing this for :(

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

CODChimera posted:

Yeah, he dashed in and got warped back. I just assumed he missed it and it was a spectator glitch. Twice in one game and never seen it before that...hope it doesn't happen again.

Maybe it's just a visual bug then? Like they failed to dash over the wall and the client got confused.

Hey we got Urgot.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

This is a mid Urgot and I am pretty sure EDG knows it

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Admoon posted:

Yeah except it was Jatt that brought up the bug and talked about FNC possibly calling for a remake.

Yeah, that's true, but even so

Failboattootoot posted:

If I were FNC I would not call for a remake there. I would not be confident that I could do better in a different game than that one.

I agree. FNC would only get that kind of game vs SKT 1 out of 10 times.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

TSM is going back to what they won with. Nice to see.

LUSTBOY BARD!

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD!

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
I had to pause for real life and then come back and watch the last 15 minutes of that FNC/SKT game.

As long as highlights for that game are played perpetually with T.I.'s "Rubber Band Man" music playing over it, I'll be fine with the outcome.

book
Nov 29, 2014
T
S
M

Action George
Apr 13, 2013
Maybe Dyrus won't feel the need to give up first blood after dying to a jungle camp on Sion.

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.
EDG is going to teach TSM how the Kalista/Thresh lane works I think.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
BARD

Flappy Bert
Dec 11, 2011

I have seen the light, and it is a string

here we go

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

:siren: BARD :siren:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

:vince: Lustbard :vince:

PlaceholderPigeon
Dec 31, 2012
It's Brad!

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

TSM you better win this.

hypnorotic
May 4, 2009
Praise Allah!

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Hypocrisy posted:

TSM you better win this.

Remember the last time TSM went fun picks at an international competition? Yeah...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

TSM is at least going out giving the fans something to talk about.

• Locked thread