Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Meteos is somewhere in the jungle at this very moment, taking a blue buff from his mid, weeping for NA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

No time for the old in-out, love, I've just come to read the meter.

Calax posted:

It's scary to compare santorin here to meteos in the NA finals

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

rabidsquid posted:

Meteos is somewhere in the jungle at this very moment, taking a blue buff from his mid, weeping for NA

I'm just thinking about how in that game 1 of the finals Meteos spent half the game kicking the crap out of top lane to ensure Balls got back into it

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

Westdoor makes even Cho mid look good.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I'm glad there's been a couple games where SKT doesn't dominate it from start to finish

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

MOTHER loving WESTDOOR

Failboattootoot
Feb 6, 2011

Enough of this nonsense. You are an important mayor and this absurd contraption has wasted enough of your time.
This AHQ game is something else. Sad it seems like the thread quit watching.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
This should be AHQ's win now but SKT1 is just so slippery I won't believe it until it's over..

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

henkman posted:

I'm glad there's been a couple games where SKT doesn't dominate it from start to finish

Not so easy now is it Easyhoon

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Failboattootoot posted:

This AHQ game is something else. Sad it seems like the thread quit watching.

They've stuffed so many games into these days most people are probably exhausted.

babydonthurtme
Apr 21, 2005
It's my first time...
Grimey Drawer

Libertine posted:

They've stuffed so many games into these days most people are probably exhausted.
Yeah, I was wiped after watching all of yesterday's games. Shame, though, I think the later games today have been phenomenal. AHQ have officially won me over :allears:

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

Libertine posted:

Well we're about to get at least 3 more...

edit: or not... the throws.

Frustrated fucked around with this message at 04:11 on May 9, 2015

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
Well I was busy all throughout gameday so it's nice I get to see some extra matches between the teams that actually matter

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

When I die, I hope they say I made the eSports industry a better place than I made millions of dollars.

Frustrated posted:

Well we're about to get at least 3 more...

Ahq can still lose this. Easyhoon is life.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Omnikin posted:

Well I was busy all throughout gameday so it's nice I get to see some extra matches between the teams that actually matter

I wouldn't count SKT as down yet. They came back from a bigger deficit in a more crucial game against a much better team before.

edit: THE ACE

Admoon
Oct 29, 2009

SKT is so loving good JESUS

Wuxi
Apr 3, 2012

Libertine posted:

Ahq can still lose this. Easyhoon is life.

SKT just refuses to die. And then they win.

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

lol if you literally ever count skt out

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Welcome to the Easyhoon zone.

Saving my Friday night closing this one out early.

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

Holy mother of god...

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

The timing on my and Libertines "don't count SKT out" posts and then the literal immediate game winning fight from them

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic

rabidsquid posted:

I wouldn't count SKT as down yet. They came back from a bigger deficit in a more crucial game against a much better team before.

edit: THE ACE

That's what I get for being hopeful

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

AHQ just refused to group and push towers when they were up 10k gold... Serves them right.

Monathin
Sep 1, 2011

?????????
?

AHQ were just too slow and hesitant when they had a massive advantage, and then the gold deficit was at the point where it didn't matter.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Admoon posted:

SKT is so loving good JESUS

They are but man AHQ spent five minutes feeding them team members to get them back into it. All they had to do was stop getting caught.

Corbeau
Sep 13, 2010

Jack of All Trades
SKT is just more disciplined than any other team at this event. They refuse to break. And really, it's not that surprising. They've been down in a lot of OGN games, and they frequently come back this exact same way. They'll just grind it out until their opponents make a mistake.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
SKt1 looking really mortal today. If they don't tighten it up for tomorrow I see EDG punishing them very hard. But this is SKT1, so tomorrow will probably be flawless play and everyone will poo poo on EDG for performing worse than Fnatic and AHQ.

I really want to see Pawn go for an assassin carry. He was soo good on Jayce. Give him a skill shot champion and let him dominate.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
SKT is playing FNC tomorrow

Jenny Angel
Oct 24, 2010

Out of Control
Hard to Regulate
Anything Goes!
Lipstick Apathy

Jayisspecial posted:

SKt1 looking really mortal today.

Just because someone stabs Jason Voorhees in the eye and he falls over doesn't mean he's looking mortal. He's still going to sit back up and kill that teenager.

SeaGoatSupreme
Dec 26, 2009
Ask me about fixed-gear bikes (aka "fixies")
I had written off the draft after FNC had their last game.

Then ahq got a bunch of kills and skt took a bunch of towers.

Welp time to collect my buck fiddy

SkyEnzo
Mar 8, 2015

Well as a TSM fan Im disappointed with MSI. Really hope they get their poo poo together. I guess Santorin isnt used to the big stage and maybe put it down to that. GG and good luck if your team is still in it.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

How are both Faker and Easyhoon on the same team? That just seems unfair!

Libertine
Jun 21, 2004

Steelback's runes vs. SKT:
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH1/1001140261?gameHash=9c6cb7315692d5e6&tab=builds&participant=9

Same against EDG:
http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/TRLH1/1001140244?gameHash=a4aa01f1f8e9326a&tab=builds&participant=9

lol.

Libertine fucked around with this message at 07:17 on May 9, 2015

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

SkyEnzo posted:

Well as a TSM fan Im disappointed with MSI. Really hope they get their poo poo together. I guess Santorin isnt used to the big stage and maybe put it down to that. GG and good luck if your team is still in it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU6Tfpvji64

How the gently caress does this poo poo get called out 2 months ago, but still annihilate them?

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

Calax posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU6Tfpvji64

How the gently caress does this poo poo get called out 2 months ago, but still annihilate them?

Is this the episode where they try to do other kinds of strategies in scrims and Bjergsen gets really whiny and upset about it?

Because I think that might have something to do with it.

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

You know, I always did think that Wolf/Bang was a much better lane than the piglet pooh lane, especially during season 4, but Bang is still surprising me. His cullings are always on point and he hardly ever dies. Don't let this guy get kalista or lucian...

edit: or sivir. might as well ban adcs and give faker leblanc or marin gnar.
:rip:

Also lol@fnatic up by 12 kills and less than 3k gold. It takes a special kind of good to manage that.

edit2: Oh god Dyrus is just getting demolished by EDG. Why go bottom again after being dove 2 times in 2 minutes? Please Dyrone stop.

Oh and it gets worse... I just feel bad for him now. Sorry dyrus... better luck next season, buddy :smith:

SSJ_naruto_2003 fucked around with this message at 13:11 on May 9, 2015

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

He gained a whole 2 AD for that, you can't blame him.

Zanael
Jan 30, 2007

Finn 3:16 says I just licorice
whipped your peppermint ass
Caught up with AHQ-SKT, morality : don't get aced by SKT late game.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
that steelback rune page is like he was trying to copy forgiven's page and hosed it up. he uses only aspd on the blues and it's not too bad. the ad blues are super not worth tho.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Jayisspecial posted:

Doa is amazing. Please put him in every international event.

Haven't even watched the games from yesterday but this is obviously true.

• Locked thread