Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

codenameFANGIO posted:

These forums aren't ready for Tzitzimine's dedication to gaming.

He's an honest man, and I can respect that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

There's a guy in the Vita thread who's got a Senran Kagura panel at some anime con. He is much more powerful than Dark_Tzitzmine

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Help Im Alive posted:

There's a guy in the Vita thread who's got a Senran Kagura panel at some anime con. He is much more powerful than Dark_Tzitzmine

That dude is married.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

flyboi posted:

To be fair that thread was hella creepy when the gas came through

WARNING: anime titty girl overload :nms:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3644400&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=174#post439629064

that rin picture is still the best senran kagura thing ive seen

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

For reference, we don't play Senran Kagura and it is a bad game, right? I want to be in the majority opinion on this game I've never played.

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

follow your heart

irlZaphod
Mar 26, 2004

Kiss the Joycon to Kiss Zelda

DarkTitsAndAnime probably wouldn't get so much poo poo if he occasionally posted about games that weren't creepy.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Awesome! posted:

that rin picture is still the best senran kagura thing ive seen

i'm just so tired of all these massive boobs

Healbot
Jul 7, 2006

very very very fucjable
very vywr very

irlZaphod posted:

DarkTitsAndAnime probably wouldn't get so much poo poo if he occasionally posted about games that weren't creepy.

Games are creepy though?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

dude posted about project x zone, and all i've ever heard of that is that it is boring, not creepy

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
I'm sorry I missed the birthdays, of the anime girls

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Variable_H posted:

For reference, we don't play Senran Kagura and it is a bad game, right? I want to be in the majority opinion on this game I've never played.

Burst is a reasonably amusing brawler with some framerate issues, the Vita game is the same thing stretched out to breaking point with too many characters and too little to do.

Also boobs.

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Just gotta keep walking down that road.

codenameFANGIO posted:

These forums aren't ready for Tzitzimine's dedication to gaming.

Nah, there's a mod-approved hentai thread in ADTRW for example. It's just the rest of this place that still has to like cartoon breasts "ironically" even though we all know the actual state of affairs.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Davincie posted:

dude posted about project x zone, and all i've ever heard of that is that it is boring, not creepy

It is a lot of negative things but creepy ain't one.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Is this the vita thread?

majormonotone
Jan 25, 2013

Aren't most of the anime boob characters underage? that's pretty creepy

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Kanfy posted:

Nah, there's a mod-approved hentai thread in ADTRW for example. It's just the rest of this place that still has to like cartoon breasts "ironically" even though we all know the actual state of affairs.

How dare you question the purity of Senran Kagura. :ssj:

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

majormonotone posted:

Not in Japan at least.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Rexroom posted:

Not in Japan at least.

I am pretty sure on the whole Japan laws arent that much lower than the US.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

CharlestheHammer posted:

I am pretty sure on the whole Japan laws arent that much lower than the US.

I think it's the same as the UK, so 16. I dunno the ages of the titty ninjas though.

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
if a SK game was like 5 bucks on the vita or ds I'd totally buy it and play it in shame

Suaimhneas
Nov 19, 2005

That's how you get tinnitus

Kanfy posted:

Nah, there's a mod-approved hentai thread in ADTRW for example.

Really? I knew the place was going downhill when there was a mod-approved Kill la Kill thread, but I didn't think it'd go this far :smith:

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Suaimhneas posted:

Really? I knew the place was going downhill when there was a mod-approved Kill la Kill thread, but I didn't think it'd go this far :smith:

I don't go to ADTRW much but that thread is chill and cool and we could all learn a thing or two from them.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

majormonotone posted:

Yeah, this is my genuinely biggest problem with the thing. If you want to wank off to anime titties in the privacy of your home, whatever, but sexualized teenagers (or even younger-than-teenagers) is creepy no matter.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Suaimhneas posted:

actually, zorak is no longer mod so that era is over

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"

ImpAtom posted:

Yeah, this is my genuinely biggest problem with the thing. If you want to wank off to anime titties in the privacy of your home, whatever, but sexualized teenagers (or even younger-than-teenagers) is creepy no matter.

Pretty much this. I'm surprised they didnt try and clean it up by saying "they're 16 18". Especially after the DoA fiasco.

noirstronaut
Aug 10, 2012

by Cowcaster
You guys are forgetting that they're Asian. They could be 40 and still look 15.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Sakurazuka posted:

Burst is a reasonably amusing brawler with some framerate issues, the Vita game is the same thing stretched out to breaking point with too many characters and too little to do.

Also boobs.

Deep Crimson while still having some issues it fixes nearly everything wrong with both Burst and Versus and is a legitimately good game.

Estival Versus on the other hand... :cripes:

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Suaimhneas posted:

it's just a nice place for sfw tasteful discussion of hentai, nothing wrong with that

Kanfy
Jan 9, 2012

Neddy Seagoon posted:

Pretty much this. I'm surprised they didnt try and clean it up by saying "they're 16 18". Especially after the DoA fiasco.

I'm pretty sure that particular "fiasco" was bigger in your head than in reality.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Neddy Seagoon posted:

DOA did the same thing as Senran Kagura, they removed the ages of the two girls younger than 18 (Kasumi and Ayane) and just hoped no one noticed. Some EU countries thought differently. DOA5 is "Two Years Later" so they don't have that problem anymore.

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Kanfy posted:

You're retarded.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

Deep Crimson while still having some issues it fixes nearly everything wrong with both Burst and Versus and is a legitimately good game.

Estival Versus on the other hand... :cripes:

Is the frame rate anything approaching stable this time?

Branch Nvidian
Nov 29, 2012

Cake Attack posted:

tasteful discussion of hentai

lol

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Junpei Hyde posted:

Is the frame rate anything approaching stable this time?

Yes, it runs smooth as butter. A stable 30 fps all the time.

I really, really hope all the mechanics and changes introduced on Deep Crimson are picked up and refined on future games. The character specific mechanics do wonders to differentiate and justify the big cast and the Tag system is just fun as hell.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
Are you still trying to claim 30 FPS is a good frame rate for an action game?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
For a 3DS game like SK, yes.

Besides, the only game on the franchise with a 60 fps is Estival on the PS4 and somehow Deep Crimson manages to be a faster paced game :shrug:

Dark_Tzitzimine fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 9, 2015

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

This is now a thread to discuss your favourite anime games on the 3DS/DS. SMT IV is good and Isabeau is good waifu material in my opinion. Devil Survivor 2 has a character whose tits defy gravity but I don't think she is good waifu material.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Isn't Pokemon an anime game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga