Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

MacPac posted:

whats the speed?

Not great with 10MN, pretty decent with MWD. Don't have exact numbers atm because I can't quite get the propulsion mode bonuses working properly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

MacPac posted:

whats the speed?

14.88 AU/sec

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

darth cookie posted:

The answer to both your questions is: Koreans.

I'm not Korean

Mitsuo
Jul 4, 2007
What does this box do?

Helpimscared posted:

I'm not Korean

Neither is Dokdo

Helpimscared
Jun 16, 2014

Mitsuo posted:

Neither is Dokdo

:vince:

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

GC posted:

I don't log in to SA for just anyone but Endie is a good poster and you should do what he says and play EVE Online.

I think you guys broke Endie because now that I bothered to read the OP in full, it's the worst post I've ever seen him make. It's ok at explaining poo poo but it's missing that everything that comes from a Endie post.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

Viva Miriya posted:

Free vouch into ISRAD for any holesquad dude who awoxes Mara Tessidar's Paladin and steals his poo poo.
Deal.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Viva Miriya posted:

Free vouch into ISRAD for any holesquad dude who awoxes Mara Tessidar's Paladin and steals his poo poo.

:eyepop:

A mandozer vouch.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

It's ok at explaining poo poo but it's missing that everything that comes from a Endie post.

Weeping over the death of Scottish emancipation?

TrickNixon
Aug 22, 2007

Hey, watch me pull the abuse of executive power out of my hat!

Viva Miriya posted:

I think you guys broke Endie because now that I bothered to read the OP in full, it's the worst post I've ever seen him make. It's ok at explaining poo poo but it's missing that everything that comes from a Endie post.

I have yet to see evidence that you have any ability to judge posting quality.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

TrickNixon posted:

I have yet to see evidence that you have any ability to judge posting quality.

I know posts, I know posters. And you ain't poo poo.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

And my point still stands, unrefuted. That one of the posting greats of the EVE online goonmunity, managed to make the new eve thread read dryer than the queens buttcheeks.

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Where is the Endie I know and love?

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Viva Miriya posted:

Where is the mandozer that would occasionally shut the gently caress up?

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Klyith posted:

The Hambulance
Apr 19, 2011

:20bux:

ASK ME ABOUT MY AWESOME STARTUP IDEA

Pillbug

Klyith posted:

Schlampa
Dec 28, 2006

bongsnake
Jul 28, 2004
We're Jammin

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

madjack
Dec 31, 2013

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Viva Miriya posted:

It was originally filled with hilarity and enjoyment but then I cut out all the bits about how people were miles better-off joining bat country ahead of our move to PL and how H1Z1 is a lovely game and I was left with what you saw.

goodness
Jan 3, 2012

When the light turns green, you go. When the light turns red, you stop. But what do you do when the light turns blue with orange and lavender spots?
This thread is crap so far.

Hazdoc
Nov 8, 2012

Muscovy Ducks are a large tropical breed, famous for their lean and extremely flavorful meat.

Hazduck!

~SMcD

goodness posted:

This thread is the best.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
Goddamn I love Endie posts.

TrickNixon
Aug 22, 2007

Hey, watch me pull the abuse of executive power out of my hat!

Endie posted:

It was originally filled with hilarity and enjoyment but then I cut out all the bits about how people were miles better-off joining bat country ahead of our move to PL and how H1Z1 is a lovely game and I was left with what you saw.

You're not wrong, though.

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

goodness posted:

This thread is crap so far.

Cocaine and anime is a deadly combination.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Viva Miriya posted:

lol nobody wants to be vouched into ISRAD hth

Thurin
Jun 24, 2006

vyst posted:

lol nobody wants to be vouched into ISRAD hth

If I wanted to fly with those dudes I could probably join PH anyway.

Cow Bell
Aug 29, 2007

Klyith posted:

Never existed.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Cow Bell posted:

Never existed.

It does happen, but only after you purge his services for a week or three.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

So I disabled download-on-demand in the launcher and installed the full client but I still can't undock because of the "resources loading" icon. What do I need to do to force the drat client to download everything and stop trying to stream things from Iceland?

you feelin fucky
May 23, 2009
https://zkillboard.com/kill/46538073/

:negative:
holesquad. holesquad never changes

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

AAPsel posted:

and i hope it never does

Beef
Jul 26, 2004

Zasze posted:

Your the worst luigi

Only at dotes.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Libluini posted:

Good to know! I'll write the trilogy down immediately and file it under "Avoid at All Costs" then!

But seriously, go and read about the LSM. Execution Hour and Shadow Point. Those two books were so good Games Workshop forced the author to stop writing the last book, because in typical GW-fashion only poo poo authors (or Dan Abnett and Sandy Mitchell) are allowed to write 40K fiction.

Shadow Point is the best, simply for having an Imperial cruiser sneaking up to a super-stealthy Dark Eldar ship and blowing it up in a rather satisfying manner. Rather EVE-like, now that I think about it. :v:

Edit:

The Lord Solar Macharius is a Dictator-class cruiser. The jokes are writing themselves here

Don't listen to that guy, Eisenhorn fuckin owns. The Ravenor series is his weakest imo

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Don't listen to that guy, Eisenhorn fuckin owns. The Ravenor series is his weakest imo

Don't you loving forget Gaunt's Ghosts. Yeah the first two books are trashy but from Necropolis and on it's drat good.

Wolfy
Jul 13, 2009

AAPsel posted:

It was there because the guy who takes care of all the POS bullshit is too lazy to unanchor en'emu's space trash.

Numismancer
Sep 15, 2004

by sebmojo
Eisenhorn's slow descent into self-justifying radicalism in books two and three is the best of Abnett's work. It's precisely because Eisenhorn is so intelligent that he's able to do such a good job of fooling himself, while being partially aware of that process as it takes him into overt sorcery.

Enemu
May 31, 2014

Wolfy posted:

It was there because the guy who takes care of all the POS bullshit is too lazy to unanchor en'emu's space trash.

I moved space-nomad-homes and just left my space trash offline, Grumps left things though :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

Numismancer posted:

Eisenhorn's slow descent into self-justifying radicalism in books two and three is the best of Abnett's work. It's precisely because Eisenhorn is so intelligent that he's able to do such a good job of fooling himself, while being partially aware of that process as it takes him into overt sorcery.

I really wish he'd finish the Pariah books. But at least Warmaster is coming out next month.

• Locked thread