Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

I think I have uncovered the true identity of ICR. He is none other than rapper Gucci Mane. "Yellow everything this time" indeed.

https://youtu.be/H6Q4s_ZdvAQ

Not a bad guess, but he's definitely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuoOKeVl2OY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

Eiffel On You posted:

Happy Mother's Day to all of yas!!! YASSSS HONEY

To be fair x-23s model is terrible though, look how beautiful your waifurine is here

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL
Has Gaz mentioned Loki at all in the last like X months? I sort of remember them promising an Agent of Asgard or Kid Loki costumes a while back, and his Uniques are straight up some of the worst in the entire game.

I was re-reading Loki: Agent of Asgard and briefly thought about playing Loki before remembering how awful he is right now.

EDIT: I'd probably drop an embarrassing amount of money for a good Enhanced Agent of Asgard or God of Stories costume with Gram instead of a staff for his attack animations.

Pyronic fucked around with this message at 17:53 on May 10, 2015

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

Pyronic posted:

Has Gaz mentioned Loki at all in the last like X months? I sort of remember them promising an Agent of Asgard or Kid Loki costumes a while back, and his Uniques are straight up some of the worst in the entire game.

I was re-reading Loki: Agent of Asgard and briefly thought about playing Loki before remembering how awful he is right now.

Too bad he got cut from Avengers, he'd be a top char right now.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

They said Loki will get a rework after all the 52s are done, I don't think they've mentioned any new costumes for him in a while. He got that achievement one and they probably don't see many costume sales for him since he's so bad, so odds are they consider him a low priority.

Pyronic
Oct 1, 2008

ROYAL RAINWHARRGARBL

Kelp Plankton posted:

They said Loki will get a rework after all the 52s are done, I don't think they've mentioned any new costumes for him in a while. He got that achievement one and they probably don't see many costume sales for him since he's so bad, so odds are they consider him a low priority.

:negative:

who's left? Thing -> Cable -> Deadpool?

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

Wasn't nightcrawler getting an update soon. He probably needs it more than loki

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

IIRC it's thing-cable-deadpool for 52 reviews, then loki; with nightcrawler and spiderman alongside them

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Spidey got bumped back a bit since they've decided to give him a more thorough rework with some new powers, Captain America style, instead of just some small adjustments. Probably looking forward to him and Loki the most but it's going to be like 5 months at least.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Eiffel On You posted:

Someone goad that guy into complaining about storms long vagine then accuse him of attacking storm over a medical condition.

EbolaIvory
Jul 6, 2007

NOM NOM NOM
OP still the correct info for guild/team/supergroup stuff?

Forgot how fun this poo poo is. And the ladies hooked! Hulk is a riot of a good time. :D

madcow
Mar 20, 2006

IAmTheRad posted:

I started playing this game a loooong time ago, when Thing was a selectable starter character. I decided to boot it up today and try it out again.

I got stuck with Thing as my freebie :negative:

Thing actually isn't that bad currently, to level at least, and his rework is coming up at the end of the month or so in any event. Aside from that, if it is your first time playing, you should get enough eternity splinters to buy a couple random hero boxes and hopefully not get Thing two more times.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

nerf pls

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

RIP in peace my giant purple named Juggernaut. He was taken away for his cosmic journey way too soon.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

happy holiday H.E.R.P.E.S. to juggernaut

love, shulkie

iuvian
Dec 27, 2003
darwin'd

Eiffel On You posted:

He's right.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

How many MH characters are mothers anyway, just Sue? Wanda kinda-sorta, did Jean ever have kids or was that just her clone?

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

EbolaIvory posted:

OP still the correct info for guild/team/supergroup stuff?

Forgot how fun this poo poo is. And the ladies hooked! Hulk is a riot of a good time. :D

it should be.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

StashAugustine posted:

How many MH characters are mothers anyway, just Sue? Wanda kinda-sorta, did Jean ever have kids or was that just her clone?

Ms. Marvel.

She-Hulk had incest babies in an alternate future.

Loki has a daughter and is also sometimes a woman. I don't think his horse baby is Marvel canon.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

StashAugustine posted:

Sue is RealMom with two kids

Wanda is MagicMom with twins who's souls migrated back in time to be reincarnated as teenage avenger fanboys

Jean is TimeMom with her 60 year old son Cable from the future and at least two teenage daughters from the future and an alternate late 20s version of Cable and also she's dead but her teen self from the past is in the present, who is TeenTimeMom

Squirrel Girl is like a cat lady but with squirrels so she's kind of a mom I guess. SquirrelMom

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Kelp Plankton posted:

Wanda is MagicMom with twins who's souls migrated back in time to be reincarnated as teenage avenger fanboys

Jean is TimeMom with her 60 year old son Cable from the future and at least two teenage daughters from the future and an alternate late 20s version of Cable and also she's dead but her teen self from the past is in the present, who is TeenTimeMom

Squirrel Girl is like a cat lady but with squirrels so she's kind of a mom I guess. SquirrelMom
didnt squirrel babysit for someone? i remember because it implied she boned wolverine.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Eiffel On You posted:

I have been begging Mr Gaz to have Thing wear Aunt Petunia like a backpack too in his review. God please.

Thingo-Patuni

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Ms. Marvel.

She-Hulk had incest babies in an alternate future.

Loki has a daughter and is also sometimes a woman. I don't think his horse baby is Marvel canon.

good post

Kelp Plankton posted:

bad post

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Gaz please make Thing have interesting gearing, like % per health or def

I got extra WSJs to use

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

snergle posted:

didnt squirrel babysit for someone? i remember because it implied she boned wolverine.

She was Luke Cage's babysitter in New Avengers, she dated Wolverine before that.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow

Kelp Plankton posted:

Uh, Cable is the 60 year old son of Jean Grey's clone :goonsay:

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Midnightghoul posted:

Gaz please make Thing have interesting gearing,

this but any character on the roster

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Gaz please make Thing interesting

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Kainser posted:

Uh, Cable is the 60 year old son of Jean Grey's clone :goonsay:

Jean Grey's mind time traveled to the future and raised him

She's his time mom

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
If I ever get put in charge of a comic book company, I'd immediately ban any storyline that uses clones, alternate dimensions, alternate futures, or time travel.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

ponzicar posted:

If I ever get put in charge of a comic book company, I'd immediately ban any storyline that uses clones, alternate dimensions, alternate futures, or time travel.

That would be stupid

Comic books are supposed to be ridiculous bullshit

Without that they're just Family Circus with more murder

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

ponzicar posted:

So.... like- 90% of all plotlines?

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Kelp Plankton posted:

That would be stupid

Don't forget t n a, very important

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Jean grey traveled through time to become a bikini model for space magazines

malhavok
Jan 18, 2013

ponzicar posted:

That would mean your characters would have to change, age, grow, eventually disappear. Nobody wants that. There is a reason the only characters anyone gives a poo poo about are from your grandpas time.

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008

Kelp Plankton posted:

That would be stupid

Ridiculous is great. It's convoluted that I have a problem with. Cable's mini biography on the Marvel website reads like a slightly tamer version of timecube.

But I'll amend my previous statement. I'd let those devices be used as long as they are never mixed together.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Not really, the sliding timeline marvel uses would still be around.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

how many hits off the galactus worldbong are needed to make the mind travel into the future??

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Sion posted:

So.... like- 90% of all plotlines?

If you expunge 90% of the poo poo, you have 90% less poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Can we expunge 100% of comic book nerds instead?

• Locked thread